Community Member

Default Harbor Missing Floating Pillars

Ok, I might be late on this, idk. Haven't used that side of the harbor in a while, up until CCove. I just noticed that the pillars ascending up from the exit ramp on the Trainers side of the harbor, are missing.... I took pleasure in using my wings to get there every time I took that exit of the ramp..

Because, people were having too much fun in a public instance snapping screenies from really high places? ***BBQ!! Why? What is wrong with you? What are you all soulless, and Inbred?

Those pillars are there only during new year Festivult (that's when you trade Copper, Silver and Gold coins into cookies).

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Derailment View Post
    Those pillars are there only during new year Festivult (that's when you trade Copper, Silver and Gold coins into cookies).
    Lies! Really? I started in September, and I always just remember them there.

Quote Originally Posted by Menace13 View Post
    Lies! Really? I started in September, and I always just remember them there.
    The floating stone blocks used to be there all the time, not just Mabar. I guess the removed them with the recent change to Mabar.

Mabar has nothing to do with harbor, they have different Trade-in NPC.