Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Musouka View Post
    How many people farm Epic Von 3 or House of Blades over and over just for EDs?
    don't know, but i know a lot of people that farm other epics.

That would be pay to not play, not really pay to win.

I will never understand why people want to pay to not play a game.
    I've played some of it far far too many times but want the past lives. To me, it is like paying a neighbors kid to mow my lawn because I like having a lawn. (Not suggesting paying someone to level me, that would just be silly, lol. ).

I guess you're right, especially if it goes with the grain of the completionist feat being what makes you win DDO as it is described.
    I would classify winning more of accomplishing amazing feats, such as solo'ing ToD back when it was new or other very challenging tasks. Anyone with enough time and lack of life can achieve completionist.

Definitely not arguing your perspective and fully understand someone not understanding another using something as these stones. After having ~25+ lives (w/o bravery bonus, stones, very little xp pots) split across 2 characters coupled with a very very busy RL I'm looking for any shortcuts I can (that are within legal and Turbine ToS means). And if it financially supports turbine to add more content that I would consider leveling on in the future then all the better.
    ELITE RAIDERS
    Xevlen
    . Jibcutter . Pipehitter . Seanconnery-
    Live Twitch Feed - Youtube Channel - Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Epitome View Post
    I've played some of it far far too many times but want the past lives. To me, it is like paying a neighbors kid to mow my lawn because I like having a lawn. (Not suggesting paying someone to level me, that would just be silly, lol. ).

I would classify winning more of accomplishing amazing feats, such as solo'ing ToD back when it was new or other very challenging tasks. Anyone with enough time and lack of life can achieve completionist.

Definitely not arguing your perspective and fully understand someone not understanding another using something as these stones. After having ~25+ lives (w/o bravery bonus, stones, very little xp pots) split across 2 characters coupled with a very very busy RL I'm looking for any shortcuts I can (that are within legal and Turbine ToS means). And if it financially supports turbine to add more content that I would consider leveling on in the future then all the better.
    With all your financial support, how come they are on the route to another expansion... I feel terrible for the VIPs, because they're going to be forced into buying another pack on top of a monthly fee.
    Sarkiki - Orexis - Pallikaria - Epithymia - Musouka - Empnefsi | Cannith Server

With all your financial support, how come they are on the route to another expansion... I feel terrible for the VIPs, because they're going to be forced into buying another pack on top of a monthly fee.
    Yeah, assuming it will cost the same as the last that is kinda lame, being a VIP. Does seem like they are getting a bit of a green eye.

ELITE RAIDERS
    Xevlen
    . Jibcutter . Pipehitter . Seanconnery-
    Live Twitch Feed - Youtube Channel - Facebook

that package would have to be pretty damn tempting for me to buy it. ive been on a TR train that's finally winding down. ive missed out on pretty much everything in MOTU, EGH and other stuff that i need to catch up on. too much going on over the past year and i still have 3 other characters that i haven't played since i started my train. as of right now, im not planning on buying it until i get "caught up".

Quote Originally Posted by Qhualor View Post
    what kind of love are you talking about for low levels? mid levels i see need xp and more quests added, but low levels are a breeze, even for a 3rd lifer. i can see running the same quests as a TR being boring, but what are we doing in high levels? aren't we running the **** out of them farming for xp and gear?
    I mainly want new things to do in the first through sixth level range. I don't care if its a breeze to blow through now, I want NEW STUFF to breezily blow through. Something new and interesting that I haven't been playing for years on end. Put some new quests out in the Cerulean Hills, Three-Barrel Cove, and Searing Heights, maybe. The orcs in Cerulean Hills could be revealed to be advanced scouts for Droaam and the players must stop the information they've gathered on the city from getting back to the still-coming invasion fleet. There's a huge door-like structure just past where Lacerator spawns in TBC that goes nowhere/does nothing. Have it lead into an ancient half-submerged temple to Balinor of the Sovereign Host that was sacked long ago and desecrated before being rededicated to the Devourer. Have a Fire Giant Shaman arrive to organize and assume command of the Sulatar in the Searing Heights.
    Last edited by Kilbar; 03-03-2013 at 10:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilbar View Post
    I mainly want new things to do in the first through sixth level range. I don't care if its a breeze to blow through now, I want NEW STUFF to breezily blow through. Something new and interesting that I haven't been playing for years on end. Put some new quests out in the Cerulean Hills, Three-Barrel Cove, and Searing Heights, maybe. The orcs in Cerulean Hills could be revealed to be advanced scouts for Droaam and the players must stop the information they've gathered on the city from getting back to the still-coming invasion fleet. There's a huge door-like structure just past where Lacerator spawns in TBC that goes nowhere/does nothing. Have it lead into an ancient half-submerged temple to Balinor of the Sovereign Host that was sacked long ago and desecrated before being rededicated to the Devourer. Have a Fire Giant Shaman arrive to organize and assume command of the Sulatar in the Searing Heights.
    i think the last low level quests that were added was Chrono and Carnival. i agree some fresh new quests would be nice to run in the low levels, but first, i would rather see mid levels get some love. level 6 would be a good range because those quests are short which give low xp. ive run a lot of the low level quests a lot, myself. i still find some of them fun, but some i just dread playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Epitome View Post
    How, inside of a quest first time on elite when you pop the stone?
    Tested in various fashions by Fawngate of Khyber.

Either being inside of a quest, or having any of the global heroic xp bonus weekends
    will NOT affect the end result of using a stone of experience.

Community Member

and anotherone bites the dust.
    i wonder that people realise that if stuff like that is written in the forum it might get taken away. use mouth to mouth propaganda if u must, but id neer write it down. Players getting the short stick anyway. Helpfull things get broken (invis ae) and helpfull things take ages to get implemented/fixed.
    Thelanis: Errtu-1, Cherubael, Nararian, Seyria, Yarrrkk, Apothecarius, Tarcus-1, Kheradruakh, Evesor, Experimentum

That would be pay to not play, not really pay to win.

I will never understand why people want to pay to not play a game.
    It's not "pay to not play", actually, it's more like "pay to play what they want to play".
    By skipping to play quests/lvls they don't like, they can jump right into the quests/lvls they do like.

Essentially it is "spare time management", quality over quantity.

I had one that I was going to wait until I tr'd and use at 8th level but got tired of the grind and used it at 13th level with the voice of the master, 5% ship shrine and a 30% pot it took me to nearly 17th level

The ANTI-Realms FANBOI NUKE THE REALMS ITS THE ONLY REAL WAY TO BE SURE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12