Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Turns out I was right all along about the DR on Hound not working as intended. Anyone with some reason might have thought that up, though. Letting people exploit is, in my opinion, a very wrong way to make a raid more interesting. Instead, it is a lot better to add a teleporter that brings you straight to the quest entrance. This severely cuts down the time to run the quest without having a trivial raid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelstar View Post
    The fact that some changes are necessary is not diminished by the fact that other necessary changes have not happened yet.

Community Member

Plus if you are dark monk you can curse for extra 10% ele dmg, and helpless get 50% more dmg from lightning stikes so a 1000dmg a proc is nice with more procs than grave wrappings. Not to mention doublestrikes are often forgot about when figuring dps. Grave wrappings are much easier to get, but I suggest comparing the 2 personally before you make that assumption.

This makes me wonder; can belly in the beast still be completed without an earthcarver?
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelstar View Post
    The fact that some changes are necessary is not diminished by the fact that other necessary changes have not happened yet.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by jskinner937 View Post
    constructs
    For most x of smiting will probably be ahead. Many constructs are also either highly resistant or flat out immune to lightning.

undead?
    Ever heard of those mabar wraps? They're pretty good.

grave wrappings are only effective on things that can be energy drained.
    So they're best on most of the meaningful trash in the game.

FYI I ran an MA and LoB yesterday with a guildie and pugged the other 10 spots. Both filled within 10min.
    I didn't say it doesn't get run at all, but 4-5 groups per day is very, very far from truth. Heck, I just asked this one no-lifer (hi pol) who plays on a different timezone than I do and even he said that he hadn't seen a LoB group in three weeks or something.

Personally I haven't seen one being pugged in over a month.

I see lob run almost daily,ma much much less.

Quote Originally Posted by Chai View Post
    This.

People saying it will get run less are incorrect. The same number of people who want items from it, will run the raid the same amount of times regardless if they have to run it legit or in hero mode. The rest wont even run it at all regardless if they have to run it legit or in hero mode.
    Wrong.

I want loot from it.

I am a Cleric.

I have Barbarian friends.

They have run it for me when I agree to Hjeal a raid for them (yes often this means I use a Raid Bypass lol).

They will no longer just go duo it with me.

Me and my 3 buddies (that will never run it again) are now At least 3 people who will not run it anymore.

3>0

So you are semantically incorrect.
    "Hireling" Human Cleric...Yes I stand in traps...my name is Hireling...its in my nature.
    Member of THACO on Ghallanda

Community Member

I agree the mabar wraps are good, but most epic constructs have no resistnace to electric. VoN 5 for example.

I agree the mabar wraps are good, but most epic constructs have no resistnace to electric. VoN 5 for example.
    Arach's knight says hi.
    Nerdrage/Endgame ~ Sarlona
    Ekkehart (human PM) - Hammet (WF AM) - Cerussite (helf THF kensei) - Anordineth (helf dark monk)
    Buy my stuff!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567