Default Down? Or just on my end?

All,

I was in the middle of a Tor run with Fui et al and got booted from the server (and shortly after client crash). Every time I try to reconnect it says the logon server is down. Is Argo logon server down for everyone else or just on my end? Thx.
    Coldflame | Toord and many horrible experiments.
    True Join Date: Circa mid 2007. Still a noob. My simple forum rules: http://pastebin.com/ftE2V1GG

Same experience on Orien here

Community Member

http://ddocrafting.info/serverStatus/

I use that website to check server status when it doesn't let me on, it is up currently thought , so looks like you.

I just now got done playing for the last 4 hours or so without issue. Looks like it's on your end.
    The Fockers of Argo
    Fuglymofo; LOOON; Hobaggin; Fuglyrobo; Buttscracher; Whoaa

same thing 3 or 4 times for me tonight on Thelanis.

Community Member

My entire party just got booted in the middle of Servants. We all got back in immediately just to see a bunch of soulstones. And of course, party chat wasn't working.

The increased zone crashing/server crashing/client fubar issues pretty much negate all the other bug frustrations. Who gives a damn about stuck ladders when you've lost connection?

Fix your ****, Turbine.

Community Member

Was just doing Gop and twice we got hit with crippling lag. This happened around 12:30-12:50pm PST. First run wiped at second brother because lag and 200 point polar rays from Ice Flensers don't mix well. Second run crippling lag and a Doomsphere with flensers and 200 point polar rays really don't mix well.

Thanks again turbine, but as long as you keep on pumping out lvl raises and epic content instead of fixing the infrastructure this game runs, bugs etc etc its all good.

And to the White Knights out there, of course it's our systems, internet connections, _____(fill in the blank) because all five of us live in the same house, use the same ISP and have the same crappy computers MOMMMMM!!!!! MORE HOTPOCKETS!