Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Got my 250 TP

Default Got my 250 TP

That is all...
    Antipan, Pandargon, Pandolin, Panifin, Panmorgan, Pangrael, and all other things "pan-ed"...

How do you get notified? In game email to the first character you log into? I never caught that part in the other threads.
    The problem is never how to get new, innovative thoughts into your mind, but how to get old ones out. Every mind is a building filled with archaic furniture. Clean out a corner of your mind and creativity will instantly fill it.
    Dee Hock

Nothing here yet. No message, and no increase in my TP.

No rush though, not much useful on sale this week. Would have been nice earlier when epic destinies were on sale though.

Community Manager

At this time the 250 Turbine Point distribution has completed. Thank you for your patience while we distributed all these points, and enjoy!
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    At this time the 250 Turbine Point distribution has completed. Thank you for your patience while we distributed all these points, and enjoy!
    THAT is very interessting - that means that all account have been awarded? Because I have NOT yet get those (controlled couple of minutes before posting). Please Cordovan what should I do, who to contact in this matter?

Default Also not recieved

Quote Originally Posted by rawen View Post
    THAT is very interessting - that means that all account have been awarded? Because I have NOT yet get those (controlled couple of minutes before posting). Please Cordovan what should I do, who to contact in this matter?
    Having not received either Points or outfits for my 4 monks.. which path should travel ?

rage the Forums.

Wait { need/insert tic - tock sound } for Turbine to post instructions.. DAYS, WEEKS...

Troll the boards and complain..

What should be the correct time frame to complain?

Pull my Account. And go on with life, it is a game.

I am the owner operator of a small business myself. I have seen changes in customer needs, desires, and just plain "wants!". For me, over the life span of this game, a lot has changed for both of our companies.

This last month or so can not have been one of your better time periods. Several different things have not performed "quite "right", or down right BLEW UP something. Others, have preformed Very well, I Guess.

My demographic is A "VIP" (see start date), Owner of Menace of the Underdark Collector's Edition, Otto's Box and a running Buyer of TP Points and (I had just purchases Otto's box before seeing this post) "At this time the 250 Turbine Point distribution has completed. Thank you for your patience while we distributed all these points," This has reached a new TP (tipping Point) for me. Where the response from Turbine having to due with the latest loss of outfits and TP's will decide my fate with your company.

Ultimately How I spend my time and money depends on how that company treats its customer base and "ME".

<Takes in DEEP breath><Chants "this is a game">
    Last edited by drwhy13; 03-03-2013 at 03:08 PM.
    Its mind over matter It doesn't matter, If I don't mind -- Always use LOADED dice.

I dont think I recieved my points either. and I KNOW I am missing my large guild slot outfit. I did get some trash outfits, maybe 7-8 total none I kept or would keep. I think these outfits showing up in the mail are the ones you would have pulled along the way. I likely got my LGS outfit from the AH so I loose and the person I bought it from wins??

VERY disappointed.
    Mabar - Ransacked.

Sure was nice of Turbine to give us our guild its own avatar.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    is this true?
    I cannot check in game atm but as of yesterday I havent recieved anything either

I can say that only yesterday I got my 250 TP.

I am premium account. I got the feeling drwhy13 is VIP, although I might have understood wrong... 'Cause the extra 250 TP are only for Premium, aren't they? VIP's got a couple extra days on their subscription.

Carry on.
    Last edited by ddo.rsmo.pt; 03-04-2013 at 08:34 AM. Reason: typo
    ~ Gaeryus (Sor9/Wiz7/Fvs4) Firebrand ~ ~ Phlegma (12Fgt/6Rog/2Pal)(L13)(eTR2) van Moyst ~
    ~ Hakashe (Pal14/Monk6)(L3)Nurigatu ~ ~ Koergan (Cle17/Brb2/Fgt1)Flamebeard ~
    Ex-Captain of the Flying Funk ~ ~ Ascent ~ ~ Epic Farming Videos ~ ~ New and Exciting Bugs

Community Member

well, I didnt get it and Im not a VIP, Im Premium... suppose it will be good if someone in charge can aswer to all of this...

How about distribution of the 500 monthly points for VIPs for February? I never got mine, and I've asked our guild and have not found anyone else who got theirs either.
    Ghallanda: Vilas, Alphon, Whelm, Thaylan, Tyclmi, Amgine, Talc, Dedlee, Payle, Darell, Talenta, Zhen, Thrane, Arrith, Durdyn, Magefyre, Necrophil, Tulgey, Borogove, Hasugi, Shawal, Hailestorm, Branthan, Lightningbug, Bettercall, Elecktric, Zardu, Zergworthy, Missadventer, Bytemy (30) Sarlona: (7) Cannith: (2)

Community Member

I just wrote today the ticket about the missing free 250TP.. hope that they will naswer at that at least.

How about you? Did you get it already??

I never got my 250 TP either. No notification about sent to my email or any in game mail, nor did I notice any TP added to my account (I check everyday almost).

Everything else that was broke seems fixed now though, even the lag.

Quote Originally Posted by squishwizzy View Post
    That is all...
    Soon means it will come in time. It is like watching a clock..don't do it lol just do your thing the time will pass and it will come :P
    Welcome to ddo

Ps if they have stopped giving it out and you didnt get yours...ticket time..got mine last week sometime.

I got mine too thank you very much turbine Now if only they would give a decent discount on some packs...

Quote Originally Posted by rawen View Post
    I just wrote today the ticket about the missing free 250TP.. hope that they will naswer at that at least.

How about you? Did you get it already??
    Are we past a deadline?
    Do we need to right a ticket if we haven't received our 250 yet (Almost tempted to say tree fiddy lol)?

Quote Originally Posted by AZgreentea View Post
    How do you get notified? In game email to the first character you log into? I never caught that part in the other threads.
    I received no notifications to the best of my knowledge.
    Antipan, Pandargon, Pandolin, Panifin, Panmorgan, Pangrael, and all other things "pan-ed"...

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Magic_Emperor View Post
    Are we past a deadline?
    Do we need to right a ticket if we haven't received our 250 yet (Almost tempted to say tree fiddy lol)?
    I think yes, because if you look up in this thread you will se the Cordovan post at 1.3. saying: "At this time the 250 Turbine Point distribution has completed. Thank you for your patience while we distributed all these points, and enjoy!"

So, I suppose they have finished the distribution that day... I still got nothing until now, wrote a ticket and got yet no response about it...

Angry No points either

I have also not received last months VIP points nor have I received the 250 for the downtime(VIP's are entitled I just checked) I have sent several emails/tickets and on Fri 8th got a reply saying I would/should have the 500pts by today(11th), if not to let them know....which I have done. In this email it also suggested that everyone entitled to the 250pts had received them. This is why I checked who is entitled and it clearly says ' all VIP and Premium members' . Funny thing though the points I paid for turned up instantly!!! Come on Turbine play fair.

Community Member

So, I checked it now - still no 250TP, not a response on ticket :/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast