Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie83 View Post
also collecting Green dragonshards has been nerfed Majorly, you used to get what ever optional amount you had collected at the end, for like 100-200 extra dragon shards on top of the regular 100 required, regardless of where you were at when time ran out.

But now, stupidly if your at 180/300, you only get the default 100, which for 300 is an impossible goal to hit in 20 minutes at any rate, you'd need a 25-30 minute runs to hit 400 total, if 100 + 200 occasionally in 20*

1 compass for 100 dragonshards for 20 minutes of work seems pointless, what is the point of an event, if you nerf it to a pure grind, no fun any more... compared to being able to earn 250 dragonshards on a good run, 100 + 150

xp is low anyhows, likely better off doing something else with our time this week
Previously the max you could get was 300. You had to run it 5 levels above the highest character level and collect the maximum allowed coins of 300. 100 for the union, 200 for your group x 50% bonus for the 5 level differential.

There were plenty of groups who would hit that in 10 minutes and get fairly annoyed that they were forced to spend 10 more minutes in a quest and get no added benefit. This change allows you to collect more than you previously could.

During the preview day, I ran it twice (solo), collected less coins than I would normally have had to and walked away with 196 each run. I didn't collect 296 in total value of crystals. I was fairly rusty and not running an ideal solo character in there, so I also wasn't killing any extra mobs.

This is just one guys perspective, but so far it is better.