Starting this on 2/28/2013.
So i have decided to start up a perma death solo challenge for myself. To make it even more challenging i am going to go for this on a new F2P account. This is going to effect many of the restrictions i make on myself. It will limit my quests available for play and also rewards/items i can get. I'm sure i will die alot on these journeys. It will help me refine my own playstyle and abilities.
- I will not group with other people. Hires will be allowed.
- No twinking/heirloom items.
- No Auction house.
- No trading. Using only items i find or can buy using NPC vendors.
- Death = permanent. Being that i am a caregiver there are times i have to leave the computer at a moments notice. I will not count deaths due to real life such as these. Lag deaths count will count only if the lag is not excessive.
- No events. No cove/mabar/festivus or whatever... these aren't always available and i don't want new players expecting that they have to wait a year to gear from them.
- Not sure what my rules will be exactly on questing... being this is on a F2P account with nothing whatsoever done to it, made just for this experiment. Currently i will run quests until i take a 50% xp hit due to rerunning them... will see how this goes and adjust it.
- No cannith crafting.
- Will use augments if found. From drop rates i have seen i doubt i'll have enough of these to make any difference.