Community Member

Default Highest Heal in DDO

Stats:
    390 Positive Spell power + 150 Empower Healing (540 total)

Aproximatly 730% heal amp

Have you tried healing the various friendly NPCs? Pretty sure some of them have around 1000% healing amp.
    I don't have a zerging problem.

I'm zerging. That's YOUR problem.

Quote Originally Posted by sirgog View Post
    Have you tried healing the various friendly NPCs? Pretty sure some of them have around 1000% healing amp.
    It's not the highest anyways, as that's my character she's healing, and I know for a fact that I'm missing some stuff in that set up. Also pretty sure the highest healamp involves "glorious stand" from one of the paladin pre's.

Community Member

Hi,

Nice work.

But you should know that advertising this sort of thing tends to attract crusty old WF melees, with eight toughness feats, max points in Con, no healing amp, and no healer's friends enhancements.

Soon they will be following you around in packs, pleading that you dole them out some of that healing goodness. And on your own head be it.

Thanks.
    Astrican on Khyber

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Forgeborn View Post
    It's not the highest anyways, as that's my character she's healing, and I know for a fact that I'm missing some stuff in that set up. Also pretty sure the highest healamp involves "glorious stand" from one of the paladin pre's.
    1st off he, and 2nd i have found only 1 heal higher then it on formums and that was a 1/2 hour cooldown, the closest actuall usable heal on party members is 15.6k that i found

Quote Originally Posted by Kanadra2 View Post
    1st off he, and 2nd i have found only 1 heal higher then it on formums and that was a 1/2 hour cooldown, the closest actuall usable heal on party members is 15.6k that i found
    first off: I was referring to the character's gender, as I can't smell, taste, see, or hear the gender of the player by looking at the char, and the char is female, excuse me if that offended you.
    Second: as I said, It's my character you threw that heal at, and I KNOW that I'm missing stuff (at least 1 paladin life for example), so it could be higher.

In any case Mech, glad to see you were doing something productive instead of flagging me for FoT

After all, if we can just find a way to transfer your amp to the dragon in Prey, drag Kanamiss along with us, and then hack the dragon so that she can even be healed in the first place, then I might, MIGHT even be able to flag for SoS too.

And while I'm wishing, wouldn't it be nice if over-heals counted as temporary hp? Even if for only ten seconds? Think of the quests that might break!

As for whether it's a record - the question isn't whether it's the highest possible. The question isn't even whether Kanamiss is male or female. The question is whether it's the highest ever. If you only count player-on-player heals that aren't basically once-per-quest special abilities, it sounds like this is it. Gratz to both of you.
    Bartylomaos and Fwelcyr, of Orien's Forever Knights
    Lag got you down? Do what I do and bring along a good book to read while playing DDO.

Grats.

Remember that thread where some ppl complained heavily about the -50% spell power to heal thing? heh. Imagine if it wasn't in.

Healing is clearly the OPinEst! Cuz, highest heal crit > highest melee crit heh.

On live anyways, i did some nice dmg on lamannia heh. Maybe ill try for a 20k melee crit on live someday.

Community Member Sunarch_Kunari's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kanadra2 View Post
    found only 1 heal higher then it on formums and that was a 1/2 hour cooldown, the closest actuall usable heal on party members is 15.6k that i found
    There's a difference between the highest heal in DDO and the highest usable heal.
    Khorgain (Orien) - Nearc (Orien) - Sunarch (Khyber)
    Quote Originally Posted by danzig138 View Post
    I want a small planetary system orbiting around my cranium.
    Quote Originally Posted by fco-karatekid View Post
    Congratulations, you made a high priestess into a heretic - here's your XP.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    Grats.

Remember that thread where some ppl complained heavily about the -50% spell power to heal thing? heh. Imagine if it wasn't in.

Healing is clearly the OPinEst! Cuz, highest heal crit > highest melee crit heh.

On live anyways, i did some nice dmg on lamannia heh. Maybe ill try for a 20k melee crit on live someday.
    "Grats, but I'm better than you." - Shade

That's essentially what I got out of this.

We talked max amp awhile ago Mech. It's a really really cool thing to mess with.

V

Quote Originally Posted by Masadique View Post
    "Grats, but I'm better than you." - Shade

That's essentially what I got out of this.
    You may want to cheer up. You seem to have a really negative attitude if you can read that into such a post.

It's a congratulory post, and poking fun at an old issue is all it is.

Melee dmg and healing are completely different things and not fairly comparable obviously.

My healer is infact quite bad, and definetely not better then his/hers.

Again grats op, thats an insanely high heal.
    Last edited by Shade; 03-03-2013 at 08:21 PM.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    You may want to cheer up. You seem to have a really negative attitude if you can read that into such a post.

It's a congratulory post, and poking fun at an old issue is all it is.

Melee dmg and healing are completely different things and not fairly comparable obviously.

My healer is infact quite bad, and definetely not better then his/hers.

Again grats op, thats an insanely high heal.
    Its not all in the healer, i was healing someone with about 705% healing amplification, which is unearthly, but i am still 50 spell power short of max to i want to repeat the heal when i have managed to get all that :P