Default Chrome Power Please....

First let me say that was not sure where to put this so am posting it in this section, I did search for a similar thread but did not find any. I would like to request Chrome support for the forums and to stop the launch of IE. I despise Internet Explorer mainly because it is a lag generating demon spawned program -.- I can browse everything out of ddo on it but for some reason when I click links in the launch window and sometimes in the forums despite my personal settings as Chrome being default IE is opened. If there was a way I would delete IE from my system as i refuse to even update the program this is mainly due to the slow connections that I have had in the past...i can remember the time of Yahoo ISP and dial up internet...now i feel so old.

Anyhow nothing important just a wish for the Forum Devs to consider i suppose

Someone said it was related to the actual luncher being made with .net or something that forces using ie.
    Needless to say the whole launcher can go be redone for the sake of not using ie at all

Quote Originally Posted by donfilibuster View Post
    ...Needless to say the whole launcher can go be redone for the sake of not using ie at all
    Hear! Hear!
    There is no free lunch.

The Hatchery

The launcher uses a file extension that Chrome and Firefox don't understand. But, the launcher also doesn't have any information not available on the forums, so it's better to just ignore it.

Also, if you want to disable IE entirely, go to Control Panel -> Programs -> Turn Windows Features On or Off. No, you can't completely and irreversibly remove it from your system.

Firefox is better than Chrome, by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Qezuzu View Post
    No way! Lynx is the best!

Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first. - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Qezuzu View Post
    The launcher uses a file extension that Chrome and Firefox don't understand. But, the launcher also doesn't have any information not available on the forums, so it's better to just ignore it.

Also, if you want to disable IE entirely, go to Control Panel -> Programs -> Turn Windows Features On or Off. No, you can't completely and irreversibly remove it from your system.

sorry but to me firefox is to open and slow
    Don't be fooled life is a game and there is no cheat codes or glitches just really mad devs getting even with us all

chrome is faster, but firefox is WAY more customizable, something i love about it.
    "May the flamin' force be with you!"