Community Member

Default Step Up Your Game Turbine

I still cannot update my billing info, nor can I use a TP code I just bought in the DDO Market because I cant add points in the store within the game.

I now have a card on file that is useless, but because of the horrible buggy system you use, I can't add a decent card.

This is horrifically bad service, it has been this way for over two weeks, I have submitted tickets and nothing happened.

The code for the TP, is being correctly hyphenated in my account profile, and still it does not work. I have logged out and in, the code is exactly right, I have typed it in, copy pasted it in, nothing works.

Grats on getting my money and providing no service. Kudos on an A1 scam.

I have cancelled my account, but after reading some of the posts on this forum, that seems to have no effect.

You are turning in to a joke, of all the MMOs I have played, this one has the worst service of all of them, even compared to SOE.

Edit: don't give me the spiel about zip codes and addresses I have done EVERY SINGLE FIX suggested, nothing has worked.
    Last edited by Cordovan; 02-28-2013 at 09:47 AM.
    Uzz - 20 Barbarian. And thats it... for now.

Sorry to hear your woes,

Did you try to add the points code in from the in-game store or myaccount@turbine? Afaik only myaccount accepts the codes at present.

Good luck man, it is the worst feeling that you don't get the item you paid real money for
    - Proud co-founder of the Dragonspire Legion -
    Souldout (Completionist Life 2), Diamese(TR), Darkfey, Darkwai(TR), Darkriff, Shayris, Shayrn, Tekron, & more semi-retired mules

Community Member

I tried it every which way, added the code @myaccount site, didn't work, tried in game didn't work, copy pasted in to both, then typed it in to both, didn't work.

$20 is bad, but I am more concerned about the fact that I have now cancelled my VIP sub, I have read stories on this forum about being billed despite receiveing the email confirming the cancellation, and that is flat out illegal.

I will call them to remove the CC details so they cant effectively steal from me, but I am sure there will be another issue with that, nothing has been smooth in the last month.
    Uzz - 20 Barbarian. And thats it... for now.