Community Member

Default Stealth Changes to Challenges?

I know the release notes for Update 17 indicated some changes to a few challenges, but I'm curious to know if other changes were made. I ask because I was running Colossal Crystals, level 14, same character and level (monk 15) I always use. Invis, run, look to see if circle is present. Boring but works. Except every time it today, I pulled Yellow and Orange alerts. No fighting, just invis running. It also took longer to take down the bad guys. Is this a change to the challenges, or is it more of the nerfing of stealth and invisibility?

Quote Originally Posted by danzig138 View Post
    I know the release notes for Update 17 indicated some changes to a few challenges, but I'm curious to know if other changes were made. I ask because I was running Colossal Crystals, level 14, same character and level (monk 15) I always use. Invis, run, look to see if circle is present. Boring but works. Except every time it today, I pulled Yellow and Orange alerts. No fighting, just invis running. It also took longer to take down the bad guys. Is this a change to the challenges, or is it more of the nerfing of stealth and invisibility?
    Invis is borked at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonos View Post
    And they may even fix it!

Quote Originally Posted by No_Dice View Post
    Don't worry about debating the merits of stealth in DDO guys, an invisibility change was not intended!

Quote Originally Posted by Torc View Post
    I’m only nerfing you now so I can buff you later.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sonos View Post
    During +20% ingredients time. . . That sucks.