Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Community Member

Default Over Raided / AA solo EE The Fall of Truth

First of all I d want to apologize for the fat lie from my last thread. I said that I ll try EH soon but looks like I did EE and I wont be doing EH at all lol.

Teth's post in one of those EE FoT threads helped quite a bit. With most of stuff aggroing on Stormreaver I could deal with only 1 dragon at the time, so it wasnt that bad. I needed like 3 or 4 tries to get it done and during those tries I learned quite a bit:

1) Stormreaver cant die. He ll just drop for a few sec and rez himself.
    2) Stormreaver is an awesome tank. Whenever I had too much stuff on me, I was just running close to him and hitting diplo.
    3) If you dont kill the 3rd pair of dragon + giant, they will automatically die once The Thruthfull One's HP drops to ~60%. Doing it this way spawns undead dragons regardless of the fact that crystal had been destroyed.

The Crafting Mogul
    Hero and Host of DDO Chat

Thumbs up

Wow. You never cease to amaze me sir. Well done.
    The Crafting Mogul of Orien!, Yuupppp!! .:. Join The Craze - http://www.ddochat.com
    Proud to be part of what is, sad at the closure of what was, and grateful to have called it home...
    Proudly Canadian, and just providing my $0.02 cents. ($0.025 USD )

Community Member

I do this on a daily basis on my level 4 barb, nothing impressive to see here

Gratz tho

Centre of the Universe-ish, winterland version

So, based on the screenshot it looks like the Stormreaver carried you through that.

In seriousness, nicely done.
    ---------------------------------------
    * Thelanis - Mercure *
    C.L.A.W. (Council of Law and War)
    ---------------------------------------

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mercureal View Post
    So, based on the screenshot it looks like the Stormreaver carried you through that.

In seriousness, nicely done.
    Yeah lol, he s a beast ! He even killed the black dragon all by himself by the time I was done with preping other stuff. :P

darnit I have been working on this to beat you to it haha! nice work.

Nerf Shaatan please!
    Quadrovault | Quadrotune | Hyperyon

Amazing 8) Grats!

Ilmer

Nicely Done!
    Hossa / Darree ~Khyber~ Doom Legion (Level 75)
    Proud Host of the DDO Hunger Games Along with Fawngate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jendrak
    Somebody should definitely explain to Turbine that when they roll up a new GM that INT is not dump stat.

Last edited by Lighti; 02-28-2013 at 08:58 PM.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lighti View Post
    I smell multiple destinies
    You smell wrong, try again.

Community Member
    At Turbine HQ suggesting what to nerf next.

Not really. With the right strategy of aggroing and prepping and using ioun stone here and there to avoid breath debuff its not that hard. Just lots of hp. I mean I did it just like Shataan on lamma on ee, but i used countless free store pots so i wasnt in there for 2 hours.

Grats btw op!
    Teth - Revenants

Babysittin Francine so he dont die 24/7. I used to be good at this game.

FotW destiny + Ottos Whistler + Pin + Supple as spring or what ever its called.

Why would you twist Whistler and Pin to kill Red names.

Community Member

FotW destiny + Ottos Whistler + Pin + Supple as spring or what ever its called.

Why would you twist Whistler and Pin to kill Red names.
    Actually I dont have Supple as Spring twisted. Its just some bug (totally not intended), it stayed on me after some1 with this thing active logged off or something.

Pin and Otto's Whistler give +3[W] which is a really nice DPS increase for adrenaline shots.

In which case i retract my statement. Well done.

I smell the OP used things like tactics, strategy and skill. Oh man the gall of the fella. I guess tactics/strategy/ and skill = exploit.
    Norg Fighter12/Paladin6/Monk2, Jacquiej Cleric18/Monk1/Wiz1, Rabiez Bard16/Ranger3/Cleric1, Hangover Bard L20, Boomsticks Fighter12/Monk 6/Druid 2, Grumblegut Ranger8/Paladin6/Monk6, Rabidly Rogue L20, Furiously Rogue10/Monk6/Paladin4, Snowcones Cleric 12/Ranger 6/Monk 2, Norge Barbarian 12/FVS4/Rogue4. Guild:Prophets of The New Republic Khyber.

Community Member
    At Turbine HQ suggesting what to nerf next.

Quote Originally Posted by maddmatt70 View Post
    I smell the OP used things like tactics, strategy and skill. Oh man the gall of the fella. I guess tactics/strategy/ and skill = exploit.
    LOL Norg.
    Teth - Revenants

Babysittin Francine so he dont die 24/7. I used to be good at this game.

Quote Originally Posted by maddmatt70 View Post
    I wholey agree that he used tactics skill and strategy. Just when people post SS on the forums stating achievments ect whilst using multiple destinies its lame. I stated my point and reasons. He provided good reasoning and i can see no other abilities that point to said exploit. Congratz OP.

Nicely done! I just solo completed that raid under Epic Normal only and all that kiting made me nauseous (really!) by the time it ended. I can't imagine how much more focused you had to be on Epic Elite to get the job done.
    Frets warchanter ¤ Incise ranger ¤ Tiagan druid ¤ Carpal monk ¤ Thwart swashbuckler ¤ Humbucking trapper ¤ Hemolytic paladin ¤ Coercive warlock ¤ Unhealer cleric
    Leader, ~Elite Raiders~ of Khyber ...

Time Bandit

I wholey agree that he used tactics skill and strategy. Just when people post SS on the forums stating achievments ect whilst using multiple destinies its lame. I stated my point and reasons. He provided good reasoning and i can see no other abilities that point to said exploit. Congratz OP.
    Shat has never and does not use multiple destinies to do his stuff. It would be illogical for anyone who posts frequently in the achievements forum to do so (it would be extremely stupid for anyone who uses exploits to call attention to them by posting about anything they do with it). There's no stronger statement I can make on this. People who have any suspicions should take a close look at how to do the quests/raids rather than shouting "exploit!" at anything they don't know how to do. None of them need multiple destinies in any way; in fact the selection of which destiny to use is part of the preparation.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast