Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Brand / Commerce Manager Tolero's Avatar

Default Turbine Pax East Fan Appreciation Party!

Video Invitation!

Join us Friday, March 22, 2013 from 8:30 PM to 12:30 AM At Jillian’s Boston. Meet members of the AC, DDO, and LOTRO dev teams. The buffet will be loaded up with great munchies, including some vegetarian offerings and of course there will be great swag and raffles for those that attend. You might be lucky enough to walk away with a lifetime subscription to the game of your choice or other great door prizes. Plus, if you’re one of the first 200 people through the door, we’ll buy your first drink (beer, wine, or soft drinks)!

Due to venue requirements you must be 21 or older with proper ID to attend this event. You do not need a PAX East pass to attend, but you must have your invitation/tickets from Turbine to enter the event. You must RSVP to receive your tickets. Send requests to rsvp@turbine.com

Space is limited; tickets are first come, first served so RSVP today!

Note: Still and video photography will be used during this event and images and video footage may be posted to social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and others. Tickets do not guarantee entry. Swag, free drinks and other items are limited to the first 200 guests.
    Last edited by Cordovan; 03-01-2013 at 10:00 AM.

Sounds like fun!

Tolero, did you mean 12:30am? 16 hours would be a truly epic party!

The Crafting Mogul
    Hero and Host of DDO Chat

Thanks for the info, my RSVP request has been sent! I have been looking forward to this for a while, trekking down from Canada I will finally have a chance to meet some of the people I have only otherwise met in game.
    The Crafting Mogul of Orien!, Yuupppp!! .:. Join The Craze - http://www.ddochat.com
    Proud to be part of what is, sad at the closure of what was, and grateful to have called it home...
    Proudly Canadian, and just providing my $0.02 cents. ($0.025 USD )

Sent in RSVP. Been waiting for this since the last one. 90% of the reason I trek to Boston on an annual pilgramage is for this party. PAX east is gravy. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Quote Originally Posted by Phesic View Post
    I think a good term is "Nuber": A Newb who thinks he's uber.

Community Member

Default Pax after party tickets?

what info do we need for the reservation?

The Hatchery
    2015 DDO Players Council

Well dang, I'm gonna be in Florida that week at Spring Training (go Sox!) Have fun, everyone who gets to go!
    "Ignorance killed the cat, sir; curiosity was framed."
    Tripoint, C.J. Cherryh

Tolero, does this mean you guys wil lbe having an Actual Presence, aka, Booth at PAX East this year? If so, I'd like to schedule an Interview for the PodCast.

Some people complain about being in another state, while i live all across the world with no means of ever making it there.

REMINDER: This is tomorrow! Hope to see you there, if you've RSVP'd.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

im so stoked I have been waiting for the party/pax since last years party
    Server: Fernia Guild: Southern Tenant Farmers Union
    MrTreats:lv20 Fighter Huma Macleod:lvl20Pali WF Octavius:lvl20 Rgr Drow Ramrez:lvl20 Clr Halfling Faygo:lvl20 Rog Drow Ampata:lvl20 Wiz Drow Bach:lvl17 Bard Drow Odafin:lvl5 Life 10 Seeley:lvl1 Barb 1/2 Orc

Lancashire UK - Keeper Refugee, Played since beta

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    REMINDER: This is tomorrow! Hope to see you there, if you've RSVP'd.
    Hang on, As it's Pax don't we all get some chances to win some Pax puppy codes?

(I'm still a little raw that the one I won last year had already been used, dam you Zam magazine! )
    Dex - Leader - THΣ ЏΠΣΔЯТΗΣÐ ΔЯСΔΠΔ
    I don't do serious, it no fun

I am heading to PAX now and will be at the party tonight!
    Conn Niall Paladin 20 TRx2
    Cormac Mac Airt Ranger/Rogue 12/1
    Connyl Niall Paladin 1 Connlyssa Paladin/Fighter 18/2

Went to the party and just like last year I had a BLAST talking to the devs/community team gave some of them a hard time and got some real incite into what they must go through so I wanna say thanks again for a GREAT night and a great past 7 years I hope to be on the list again next year and if we can get Gazebo to see this post this picture is for you

Last edited by mrtreats; 03-23-2013 at 01:48 AM.
    Server: Fernia Guild: Southern Tenant Farmers Union
    MrTreats:lv20 Fighter Huma Macleod:lvl20Pali WF Octavius:lvl20 Rgr Drow Ramrez:lvl20 Clr Halfling Faygo:lvl20 Rog Drow Ampata:lvl20 Wiz Drow Bach:lvl17 Bard Drow Odafin:lvl5 Life 10 Seeley:lvl1 Barb 1/2 Orc

Default Thanks

Hey thanks for the party. It was great meeting the Turbine folks. Tolero's real joyous and was the right person to be working that table, great meeting you! She had a donation jar for Children's going, good for you.

Thanks for the ddo swag, Turbine. Very nice of you to have us.

Ah man, props to the main system dev's wife for taking so many photos of me, staged I confess, pretending to be difficult telling the devs we need a really good cleric one-hander for endgame. Devs were super cool and funny. Great that we could chat with them.

In fact, I appreciated 'em cause they looked cool and fun, before I knew they were devs, and thought they were joking when they said they were. And one very logically observed that he had a nametag and a grey turbine hoodie that he said you coldn't get here. And ever the gamer, I scouted the room for a second to find where that sweatshirt dropped. no apparent drop locations. Ergo, um, yeah, that's a dev. LOL.

Anyway, they were cool and seemed sharp. I know the system engineer musta had to have worked some rough hours this soring, and his wife confirmed and I commiserated. Meeting 'em really schools in patience. Oh and shout out to the Dev with the super fun hat.

(Note to husband: since you weren't at this one and unable to contradict me, I might err um had fun comparing our gamer skills with the devs. :P)

I met a nice couple there, Lotro types, and the husband wanted me to persuade his new wife to play Lotro. Well, I don't, so best I could do is say these are team games and some times, some girls, they are good at teaming. So if she starts gaming and it ruins their marriage, everyone blame me! I left pretty early, but a great party. Even the lne was fun. Shout out to Tanya from "the flighting trousers" with this reminder: never apologize for your guild name, it is a fantasy game!

Well, other things to do in town. Lunch with a finance economist and 4 pm there is Cambridge, for Harvard plays Arizona, so that's the place to be then. If Harard wins this they are in the sweet sixteen. Then friends from college this Sat night. PAX itself I might buzz again this morning, but since there's no Turbine booth, I might just buzz Eve/Dust a little.

No biggie that there is no Turbine booth. Tolero mentioned at party that they will have an announcement just after PAX. I can see that. A product could get lost at PAX. Damn the convention space is complicated. You need a fricking math degree with a specialty in algebraic geometry to find anything. Oh wait. I should try again. Or maybe I just haven't adjusted to the disturbing cosplay yet. Omfg. And yes, guildies, I will take photos and post on guildie website and no, guildies, I will not focus on hot cosplay girls in my photos, despite a request I got this morning. LOL. Seriously, get a life! :P
    /Nancy

NancyPDoyle, Dubitable, Bluer, Perisher, NPD, OttoAttack, and others, all on Khyber

Glad to hear from folks who had a good time, I know I did! This is one of the highlights of my year, thank you so much for making it a blast.

I will be at PAX today, and have some extra swag! If you are a DDO player I want to get ya some stuff (while supplies last of course.)

I will be wearing a DDO hoodie and WB Games shirt and jeans. If you see me, say hello! I will also stick around a few locations and Tweet my time there on our DDO Twitter feed. See signature for link. Have fun!
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

Quote Originally Posted by mrtreats View Post
    Went to the party and just like last year I had a BLAST talking to the devs/community team gave some of them a hard time and got some real incite into what they must go through
    Hehe ... Truth in spelling
    Ghallanda - now with fewer alts and more ghostbane

Will there be some announcements like in previous years?
    For example, when U9 was coming out, Fernando was presenting the upcoming changes.
    And the video was on YouTube. It would be nice if something like that would be uploaded to YouTube so at least we know what to expect.

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Glad to hear from folks who had a good time, I know I did! This is one of the highlights of my year, thank you so much for making it a blast.

I will be at PAX today, and have some extra swag! If you are a DDO player I want to get ya some stuff (while supplies last of course.)

I will be wearing a DDO hoodie and WB Games shirt and jeans. If you see me, say hello! I will also stick around a few locations and Tweet my time there on our DDO Twitter feed. See signature for link. Have fun!
    OooOOO what you giving out? xD
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Umm Hi! This is my signature. If you don't like it I love you! Welp thanks for taking the time to read this!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Momsboys View Post
    OooOOO what you giving out? xD
    I think those black hoodies with update 18 ddo insignia on the back?

It's a big convention though and knowing he is wearing black doesn't narrow it down.

Anyone try the D&D by tabletop? Oh. and anyone need a pass for tomorrow?
    /Nancy

NancyPDoyle, Dubitable, Bluer, Perisher, NPD, OttoAttack, and others, all on Khyber

Sometime during the party, when everyone is at their utmost happiness a count down will start and everyone will be hit by 1000 volts of electricity - ruining what was up to then, a very good time.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast