Default Post shroud crafting....

Some advice please.....
    Have farmed enough ingredients for a Green Steel weapon but want to take my time to ensure I don't botch it! I read something somewhere that intimated that after Harry is defeated, you can go back and use all the alters? Is this correct?

Also I here a lot about RadII for a rogue. I presume that is somehow short for Radience?

Hannse,
    "i have of late, though wherefore i know not, lost all my mirth"

Mennion - Tallib - Hannse - Pathfinder Society on Cannith

Quote Originally Posted by Mennion View Post
    Some advice please.....
    Have farmed enough ingredients for a Green Steel weapon but want to take my time to ensure I don't botch it! I read something somewhere that intimated that after Harry is defeated, you can go back and use all the alters? Is this correct?

Also I here a lot about RadII for a rogue. I presume that is somehow short for Radience?

Hannse,
    There are portals to go back to all of the previous altars after it is completed.

In fact, it is usually considered rude to do your crafting during the raid.
    Glenalth Woodwalke ■ Preston the Ranger ■ Brisqoe the Dentist ■ Prescription Liberator
    AoK @ Argonnessen

Default Thank you

Grazie
    "i have of late, though wherefore i know not, lost all my mirth"

Mennion - Tallib - Hannse - Pathfinder Society on Cannith

Quote Originally Posted by Glenalth View Post
    There are portals to go back to all of the previous altars after it is completed.

In fact, it is usually considered rude to do your crafting during the raid.

actuaally i think he want to do his crafting after the raid is over but before he recall

Sharp sword, short temper, any questions?
    I'm The Doctor so basically.. Run!

Community Member

Question #1- yes, crafting during the raid is frowned upon.

But I don't think you were asking that. I can't see why anyone would object to your crafting after Harry is defeated. How would it affect them if you did?

An alternative: ask someone in one of the higher level Guilds to invite you aboard their airship to use their altars. Ours has tier 1 and tier 3 and I know we've had guests to use them multiple times. You can find a tier 2 altar out on the Devil Battlefield- you access it via The Twelve. You'll have to fight a few mobs in the CR 18 range to get to it, but that shouldn't be a problem.

Question #2- yes, Rad II refers to Radiance. When you crit a foe, that foe is enveloped in darkness which renders it both blind (it can't target you effectively but rather swings randomly...though it can still hit you) and, most importantly, is subject to Sneak Attack bonuses, which greatly increases your dps. Note that Radiance does appear on random loot weaponry, but GS crafting allows you to add some other enhancements that you can't get on random generated loot.
    In an election, always vote for the candidate who likes big butts....because, you know, they cannot lie.

KCCO