Community Member

Default true seeing question

Hello all,
    I got a pair of goggles with a colorless augment crystal slot. My plan is to craft true seeing for the suffix. Ive never had an item with true seeing prior and my question is does it do anything beyond what is in the spell description. For ex. does it help with solid fog as well or would I need to allocate blindness ward for the prefix? I need the augment slot for an ability increase, so that precludes finding a set with a yellow augment slot as being an UN-neccessary ML increase.

thanks

true seing crafted only gives true seing permanent(indispellable if you prefer) nothing more

skip the concealment from solid fog/blur/displacement? yes it does

give free incorporeal hit?(wraith or phase spider) no it doesn't, but you will see em moving, so you will know where are they
    psykopeta - hoarding pl, for the sake of hoarding, the day i become ubercompletionist will be because there isn't anything to delay it more - thelanis, where the gimps claim to be pros and noobs claim to be pros, no newbies allowed(unless they claim to be pros), we have enough drama w/o them. PS i'm not a pro, maybe if i reincarnate in RL...