Default How Turbine treats its customers

Being told basically deal with it.

Hitting level 70 by over 8k renown before being given 8 min notice that servers coming down,and then logging in 35 minutes later and seeing we went back to level 69? And being told they cant help?

Terrible

Its not OUR fault you have problems that you have to shut game down so why do we suffer for your problems?

If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle.

Yep, Deal with it.
    Thats the answer. Thanks for playing, Thanks for paying. This ticket has now been closed because they said so and there is no way you can contact them to try to change their ways. Their lack of willingness to respond is their way of showing how much they care about us, the customers.

I just had to use my free Lesser Reincarnation because they cant get Fred to work properly.
    GM tried to get me a free LR to use as a workaround but his supervisor wouldnt allow it.

Dear Turbine.
    Your Customer Service sucks balls. You have money from me this year, but not next. Why? Because I vote with my money and you dont deserve it any more.
    Signed, a future non VIP player.
    Last edited by whitehawk74; 02-23-2013 at 11:12 AM.

Hall of Famer
    2016 DDO Players Council

this is working as intended according to a post in the super huge guild renown thread.

WHen the servers go down(and subsequently back up) Renown decay is applied from the last time it hit. the 24hr decay cycle then resets.

Reference thread
    http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=395934
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸A R C H A N G E L S °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
    Thelanis

Alandael ~ Allendale ~ iForged ~ Roba ~ Sylon ~ Pokah ~ Keyanu ~ Wreckoning
    Quote Originally Posted by Severlin View Post
    We don't envision starting players with Starter Gear and zero knowledge playing on Hard or Elite.
    Sev~

Quote Originally Posted by Impaqt View Post
    this is working as intended according to a post in the super huge guild renown thread.

WHen the servers go down(and subsequently back up) Renown decay is applied from the last time it hit. the 24hr decay cycle then resets.

Reference thread
    http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=395934
    The intent being, of course, "buy more renown potions, you filthy peon!"

Hall of Famer
    2016 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Kilbar View Post
    The intent being, of course, "buy more renown potions, you filthy peon!"
    no, I think its just "Lets catch up and restart the cycle"

short downtimes.. Not a big deal... If you get hit with a big chunk after the downtime, you probably would of had a regular decay hit shortly anyway... but when the games is down for 2+ days, thats a big hit with no way to recoup...
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸A R C H A N G E L S °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
    Thelanis

Alandael ~ Allendale ~ iForged ~ Roba ~ Sylon ~ Pokah ~ Keyanu ~ Wreckoning
    Quote Originally Posted by Severlin View Post
    We don't envision starting players with Starter Gear and zero knowledge playing on Hard or Elite.
    Sev~

Quote Originally Posted by Impaqt View Post
    no, I think its just "Lets catch up and restart the cycle"

short downtimes.. Not a big deal... If you get hit with a big chunk after the downtime, you probably would of had a regular decay hit shortly anyway... but when the games is down for 2+ days, thats a big hit with no way to recoup...
    Maybe. I freely admit to being highly cynical regarding MMO business practices. That said, I still accept those practices as the cost of doing business.

Founder & Build Synthesis Battlehawke's Avatar

Default ugh

If you read the response, it says in-game support can't fix this. Most are aware of this, but in game support is pretty much limited to re-spawning and killing a mob, teleporting a toon or re-setting an instance. The Devs have admitted that Guild Reknown should not have been charged during down time, especially during the 2+ day outage (my large guild lost tons). They said they were looking into it. I think the last bonus to guild reknown was intended to ease the pain. I'm not sure this is at the top of their list with all the major screw ups lately, but we will probably see another bonus week soon, at least.
    The Best Server: Gallhanda

Looking for a great guild? Check Out Our Guild: http://www.oldtimersguild.com/vb/forum.php

Looking for some good builds to play? https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...for-Characters

deleting my own post because opinions around here arnt allowed.
    Last edited by whitehawk74; 02-26-2013 at 01:31 PM.