Default Smoked out w/ Blur

I have been wearing green steel +45 hp smoke II bracers, and while I thought I understood how they worked (20% concealment bonus), I am puzzled by the fact that I get the blur buff visibility whenever someone casts it on me.

I had assumed that it would work similar to other items and prevent the blur animation, yet I still see the blur when it's cast on me.

So, is this a "visual only" bug, is smoke II not working, or is something else going on?
    Dystopia Starchucker
    Castaspella Practiced Spellcaster
    Ought Machinist

Default Greensteal blur still works, but the spell can still be cast on us.

It still works.

The reason the graphic of blur is cast on us is because of lag and the reason is this: Even though our greesteal

works we get the graphic cast on us by a teamate because of lag being an issue and they are not sure so they casst it again. It is better for the caster in our team to see the graphic and only spend a limited amount of spell points. Even though we already have it.

Lag is part of this game and becuase of it casters need to see if their spells worked, otherwise they think they didnt because of lag and spend too many point of mana trying to figure out if it really worked or not.

It used to be with our greensteal that blur did not work, but now it is better to see the graphic so our caster teamates do not think it is lag, yet rather are contempt in their spell points.

Yes Green steal smoke is persistant and even though our caster teamates cast it on us, it is so they do not waste spell points twice thinking lag exhausted them.

If this is the work of the Dev's it makes sense, if it is not it still does.
    Either way it is a happy accident, and let us hope it does not bug to nullify itself in its own existance!
    Last edited by Zorth; 03-14-2013 at 12:28 AM.
    The Blood of the Red Dragon

Yes it is visual only.
    The Blood of the Red Dragon