Default Dryad cove defenseless: Cannot get 625 life energy!

I can get 600 no problems keeping all tree's and dryad alive but that is about it?

I failed this one 5 times in a row now. Two times on level 25, once on level 24, once on level 23 and even tried lvl 15. No matter what i do i cannot break 600! Before the update this one was not so bad but now i cannot do it for the life of me :/

How can i get the extra 25 life energy? What am i missing here? Is this quest working as intended? Can i somehow upgrade the trees to give me more? If i go in on 30 will each tree give more life energy or something?

Should i bug it or am i missing something simple?

Edit: I meant to say Dryad Grove in Title. whoops mybad!
    Last edited by badbob117; 02-25-2013 at 03:23 PM.
    Born to play, Forced to work !

I only recently learned that you can upgrade the trees so that they put out more energy. Doh! I was also wondering with the old setup how it was possible to get more stars, till i learned that this is possible. Just go up and click on them.

On another note, the payout is increased dramatically, as last night i just barely got the completion before time ran out and recieved over 200 moss thingy's.

Aha. So we can upgrade em? Will give it a go. Thx for info. Had not run these in quite some time. I knew we could repair the trees or heal them but had no clue about upgrading em.

Off to upgrade some tree's!

Thx again!

Quote Originally Posted by badbob117 View Post
    Aha. So we can upgrade em? Will give it a go. Thx for info. Had not run these in quite some time. I knew we could repair the trees or heal them but had no clue about upgrading em.

Off to upgrade some tree's!

Thx again!
    I learned that you could repair the trees from the same group where i learned that you could upgrade them. For some reason before that it never occurred to me to go up and click on them.

P.S. Last night i clicked on the main tree and found that you can have it put out some kind of defensive units. I'll have to give that a try when i am soloing these things.

I tried and succeeded. Payout was a heck of alot more then what i was expecting. Was on lvl 24. upgraded the three main small trees and got a total of 904 life force at the end of my time limit. Got 270 fey toadstools!

Was not to bad at all solo. Had the Ranger hire protecting the east well i ran around central and western.

Increased mat drops sure is nice though. My eyes opened wide when i saw the 270 at end. Very nice change indeed!

Thx a ton man!

Just ran this myself. Maybe it was just unlucky but I got about 6 spellcasters spamming hold monster and disco ball. It was an epic fail to say the least. Anyone else have the same experience?

Edit: changed tactics and all that. It's not that bad at all. I'm enjoying the increase in ingredient drops too.
    Last edited by bhgiant; 02-26-2013 at 11:24 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    We are not working with the aliens to send messages that are picked up by your microwaved meatloaf dinner. At least I don't think so...
    Proud member of Tyrs Paladium