Default Underdark slayer

Is there a problem with the slayer count in the Underdark. I'm not seeing the total count, and the count (as seen in the quest journal) is not increasing, nor am I getting XP.

Founder
    2015 DDO Players Council

Turbine in their infinite wisdom either broke it or turned off the underdark; however, did not take away the fact you have to run through it to get to the city in order to actually do the quests. Another wonderful "upgrade".

Anyone else notice anytime they do something with Gianthold it causes more issues than fixes? Module 4: The birth of lag, and two weeks of up and down servers.
    The Great Gnome Conspiracy was here!

yes its quite true. you can't do slayer or the slaves. so they did break it. you can only do explorers and the rares atm

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lerincho View Post
    Turbine in their infinite wisdom either broke it or turned off the underdark; however, did not take away the fact you have to run through it to get to the city in order to actually do the quests. Another wonderful "upgrade".
    The only mitigator is you don't have to run very far thru it. Imagine if they had put the portal far into the Underdark (ick)

Quote Originally Posted by MajMalphunktion View Post
    *Handwraps. Yes we know. Here is my known issue for handwraps. Hand wraps in assorted flavors are borked.

Community Member

According to Lammania notes this is supposed to be fixed in the next patch.

Hopefully that will be Soon®

*Handwraps. Yes we know. Here is my known issue for handwraps. Hand wraps in assorted flavors are borked.

Community Member

Default Not yet

Today's fix didn't fix this problem although from what I saw on the forum I didn't think it would fix this.

Founder
    2015 DDO Players Council

It will be fixed in Patch 1 down time, not maintenance.
    The Great Gnome Conspiracy was here!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by beta1 View Post
    Today's fix didn't fix this problem although from what I saw on the forum I didn't think it would fix this.
    There were no fixes, just database maintenance. We have to wait until the actual patch for this fix. When you see the 'shard exchange' and 'daily dice' appear in-game this should be fixed.

I just got my pally i didn't play for 3-4 years to 20 and went to underdark. It's a bug I did not get any slayer count either. The explorer worked fine but just to back up the ops claim its borked.

Default UPDATE: Fixed

I spent several hours in the underdark yesterday, and got nearly 400 kills. I got xp at each of the tiers as expected. This has apparently been fixed.

The slave collar thing, though, I am not as sure about. My FvS was unable to remove any collars with either UMD or Concentration. I killed many slaves on accident.
    Tip# 203: Death is a traumatic experience.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by ProdigalGuru View Post
    I spent several hours in the underdark yesterday, and got nearly 400 kills. I got xp at each of the tiers as expected. This has apparently been fixed.

The slave collar thing, though, I am not as sure about. My FvS was unable to remove any collars with either UMD or Concentration. I killed many slaves on accident.
    Try to find a concentration item, you should be able to get +15 relatively easy. Look for Concentration and "Inner Focus". I'm sure you have your concentration maxed....

My FvS can usually get the collar off with a concentration check, but I do have a +15 item.