Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Momsboys View Post
    My best was LOD leet on my lvl 16... 6ranger/2rogue/8monk at the time, I ended up being the designated healer. Not sure how or why. So many people died. and at the end i had like 7 scrolls left... had 150. fun times. haha but ive also been through what the OP said. alot. Pugs are fun ^.^
    You could probably finished it yourself with them in your backpack

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by madmaxhunter View Post
    I take your story to mean there are still newbs in DDO. That's a great thing. How long has it been since you didn't know the way to Madstone? Probably 2 years for me.

You shoulda suggested they run Ghosts of Perdition after. You would have had an even better laugh watching their spread out dots and the dings getting there.
    I agree with this guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    Math never helps solve problems, it only further complicates them. Far too often players use it as a tool to push there own agenda and twist numbers to cause strife where its not due.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by fco-karatekid View Post
    Thelanis... really? I do bump into the occasional elitist on the weekends, but i found Thelanis to be very laid back where elitism is concerned. that's why i stayed there. now, if one goes into a pug with poor attitude, they _can_ go Khyber on you quickly... maybe what you experienced was only that which you brought with you?
    You PUG now? I thought you only soloed? Does that mean you will Shroud finally?
    "The lion cannot protect himself from traps, and the fox cannot defend himself from wolves. One must therefore be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves." Niccolò Machiavelli
    Thelanis: Arbix Completionist (23rd Life), ArbySoul, ArbyBarb, ArbyPriest, Arbificer etc.

Quote Originally Posted by DanteEnFuego View Post
    You PUG now? I thought you only soloed? Does that mean you will Shroud finally?
    I primarily solo... even more now. I _was_ Pugging for a while till chat started dropping out on me randomly when I transition areas.

Friends don't let friends shroud I just can't get excited about running something that's that much like work

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12