Thread: Winning lottery

Community Member

Default Winning lottery

Hello,
    I really dont know what to do (I have written tickets all over the place, but no one is answering...), so I will write it here.

On couple of my characters I won a Lesser reincarnation lottery on 14.2.2013 (before the downtime and the update), but this never got into my mailbox. Other lottery I won on 16.2.2013 I got normally into mailbox. This is not just a loterry with some potion, or crafting materials, this is reincarnation!!!

Just please help me get at least some answer from DDO, as I wrote a ticket in turbine tickets and after a WEEK with NO ANSWER I wanted to reply on that, just to see that my ticket is already CLOSED!!! Please, HOW can anybody close a ticket without ANY answer at all???

And the today in-game support: "The Lottery system is still in a beta phase, and errors may occur. As a result, we are unable to provide any reimbursement of winnings at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please visit the official forums for more information." - this i think is the generated answer for all of us, which have problems, which dont resolve anything....

When I finally won a lottery, I was sooo happy, as a child with new toy, but I never imagined I will have this much problems with it...

I am sending also a screenshot, from one of my char to see that I have won these two lotteries and one is getting good and other one not (so its not the problem with bad visualization of char on my.ddo...): http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...70721201_n.jpg

Also, this issue is not only on one character, i have won the reincarnation on several other chars, other servers as well...

So, bottom line, I hope someone responsible will read this topic and I will get my help, as is has to be, when a person is asking for support...

The key word is "Beta".

This means anything can go wrong, no explanations, no questions asked (or answered).

I've had several wins never appear too, at least before the lottery and myddo fell apart completely that is. Don't expect much in the way of help with it.
    <------Pay no attention to the join date, played pre-launch in EU & moved to U.S. servers.

Default DITTO on Main Post...

I also have the lottery winnings go missing (hearts of wood) for all six of my toons (Argo server), submitted trouble tickets for it, with no response...

Even went as far as requesting a replacement for one toon vs. All... I figure a true druidic heart of wood costs 1495 TP's, while SIX lesser hearts would total 5370 TP's...

I would deal with the re-coup... No word yet.
    Order of the Silver Dragons

Ditto the above responses. Seems my best wins are either on a char that's been deleted, or simply don't show up in the mail.

As already covered tho, "Beta" = use at own risk, no support provided.
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    DDO Freebies ____ Monster Manual

Community Member

so, we all have the same problems, but no one is doing anything to help it, or to solve it.

what do we have the support for then? I wonder, why is this so - the lottery problems goes so far as 2008 and since that no one is able to do something about it... I dont understand one particular thing - I am not a programmer myself, but know a few - as one person is requesting something missing from inventory, or mailbox, the should be no problem at all to "spawn" this thing into game! Where is the problem then?

and also, I will not be so sorry for the other lottery winnings, but as you guys covered one heart of wood costs ton of TPs...