Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Founder & Hero
    2016 DDO Players Council

With some people coming up nearly for. 2nd month's tp they should give everyone affected some bonus tp's and what ever happened to the three months we use to get double tp?

Beware the Sleepeater

Well it's now the 11th, 12:04 Am EST and I'm giving them a extra hour due to time moving up a hour before beginning the fun task of contacting someone about missing monthly points sigh -.-

Socio
    Thelanis: Larzen
    Guild: Leader of The Hatchery

Founder & Hero
    2016 DDO Players Council

Beware the Sleepeater

Thumbs up Happy Bunny

Was missing both 500Vip and 250 downtime points. Sent email 9.30GMT this morning(already had an open ticket) got reply at 14.36GMT confirming points credited to account...checked account....OMG they were there!! Thankyou Rhyvas my new favourite ....and prompt....person.

Community Member

Default Got a point to make.

Didnt recieve my 500 TP by the 8th March for Feb went to Turbine.com/Accounts put in a ticket got email back said if no points by next day use reply on email from turbine to let them know, waited a day still no points replyed to email they emailed back saying sorry and 500 TP had been added manualy. Sorted

in the bowels of the C/A/S iTyrant Seas - Kraken Class

I didn't receive them either - so I sent in a ticket early on the 11th and about an hour later received not only a reply (very friendly and apologetic) but also the points.

+1 Turbine Customer Support.

Default Still waiting for mine

Should have gotten my TP's yesterday. Logged in this morning and no TP. Submited support ticket and got an autoreply email saying :

"Thank you for contacting Turbine Customer Support.

This automated email has been sent to help you resolve the issue that you have reported. If you do not reply it is assumed that the issue was resolved and no further assistance is needed. ... "

Just checked and still no TP.

EDIT: Received my TP's on Tuesday. Thanks Turbine Customer Support.
    Last edited by starhawk_6699; 03-14-2013 at 10:06 AM.
    "Some men see things as they are and say why - I dream things that never were and say why not." -- George Bernard Shaw

Community Member

Looks like I found the right place, it's been close to 2 weeks since I was to receive my VIP TP. However as of yet, no points and no reply to my queries.

Guess I just take a number and wait in line

And remember, folks! This new billing system is an UPGRADE!!!

Community Member

So, assuming that I was not hit by the Feb 15-Mar 8 issue, referenced here: ( http://forums.ddo.com/showpost.php?p...42&postcount=2 ), I should have recieved my monthly points 30 days after the previous time of receiving them.

If I do not (have not) receive(d) them after the 30 day period, how long am I suggested to wait before creating a ticket?

Community Member

so, do we do an in-game ticket or something through the forums?

I can't believe this is so difficult to fix.

Founder & Hero
    2016 DDO Players Council

Not yet.

Beware the Sleepeater

Community Member

Angry Again ?????????????????????????????????

Yes i read the message but still nothing change and worst i did not receive my tp for this month either so is there something i didn't understand ???

Now i understand why peoples i know leave the game and say never Turbide again !!!
    In business it's so hard to get new customer and so easy to loose them when you let them stand still with nothing to look at except a guy who said they are fixing the issue. I send 6 tickets last month and all the time they close it after 4-5 days and send me a email with the texte ticket close because the problem is resolved ???

call 877 wb games i had my points within 5 mins of talking to cust support...i lnow that for international its not the cheapest way but it is fast

I waited out the "Fix" until yesterday. I picked up the phone and called the Account Support number and after waiting on hold for the next representative, I got a real live person. I explained to them that I did not get my VIP turbine points on/around March 4th as expected. They confirmed and said 5 minutes it should be there. Sure enough 5 minutes and they were there.

Based on these posts my experience is not typical of what others are seeing. Or is it how I asked?

Community Member

Greetings,

We have recently made a few changes in the system since when you submitted your ticket, and your VIP points should now be delivered.

Because of these changes, we ask that you please review your point history in game. To check your point history, open the store by clicking on the main menu option or by pressing Ctrl+S. Once the store window is open, click on the blue "MY ACCOUNT" link at the top right of the store frame. Once the next screen loads, you can click "VIEW HISTORY" and a full history of the last two months of all point activity will be displayed. You should see your VIP points listed here.

Please note that if you were active as a GTC prior to the migration, the VIP points for your remaining time was granted to your account. You should see this grant listed on your statement as well.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please reply to this email and we will be happy to research your account further.

Thank you,
    Account Management Supervisor

Rhyvas

Hmmm ????????
    He didn't say when.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by charlod101; 03-21-2013 at 10:49 AM.

Community Member

I will call them if nothing happend.

Community Member

Default better late than never

Thank you for your reply.

I am sorry to hear you did not receive your VIP Turbine Points, and I have manually granted these 1000 points to your account. You should already have the points available in your balance. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you,

Rhyvas

hmmm well it's a start please don't stop before it's over pleeeeeease.

Community Member

Default Finally got them

Thank you for your reply.

I apologize for the delay but these points should now be granted.

Thank you,

Rhyvas

Amazing but sadly true, i received them and case closed for me, for now.
    Family member keep asking why i'm playing a game who p... me off ? because i'm stupid? maybe not...
    i'll wait for neverwinter night, maybe ...... maybe not?

Angry One month later....

Oh no, here we go again.....No 500pts....../sighs. Now how did I get them last month /thinking
    Never underestimate the power of Chocolate!
    Spiritfires, Spiritryder, Spiritbasher, Spirittanker, Spiritlite and Spiritwarper
    House Xorlarrin Sarlona

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12