Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Community Member

Angry Still waiting for my VIP TP

Hi.
    Next Billing Date: 3/14/2013 12:00:00 AM
    Third ticket for the same reason ????
    Still no answer from you....wow nice support.. no wonder why people leaving.

Thumbs down

Ditto, paid for VIP, despite the forum saying you'll get support if you put a ticket in, theres is NO support WHAT SO EVER. 13 Feb I joined VIP, BEFORE the extended downtime, and no TP. Sent in a support request and got the basic auto reply wait 48 hours, I had already waited 4 days before submitting a ticket! This is the worst game EVER for support, ie the total LACK of it. You should get what you pay for. If they dont supply it, you have right to complain, I signed up for the FULL VIP package, not part of it. Oh and its not free tp, you pay for it in your subscription. This is totally unacceptable. If it isnt here by the next billing date I will probably be recalling my payment via paypal support and quite frankly I wont care if DDO ban me, cos I wont be back.
    GothWitch, the merging of Gothic and Witchcraft

Community Member

Join the club.
    I know but look like they are to busy right now so wait a couple of day (hope not 365) and you will receive your stuff !!!

Quote Originally Posted by charlod101 View Post
    Hi.
    Next Billing Date: 3/14/2013 12:00:00 AM
    Third ticket for the same reason ????
    Still no answer from you....wow nice support.. no wonder why people leaving.
    So your last billing date was Feb 14, the day everything was down to the account server (which knows when your aniversary date was) went boom.

Not surprising that Feb 13-16 people had a problem.

Hopefully they will resolve that for you soon, but I bet you are far from alone.

Community Member

I haven't received mine yet either with a billing date of the 21st.

Community Member

Thumbs down don't understand !!!!

Hmm receive the 250 tp but not my 500 tp and i receive email telling me the ticket is close because the problem is resolve ???

Default I would call them

I would call them
    For Account Management Phone Support please call 855-WBGAMES or 781-407-4020
    http://support.turbine.com/ics/support/contactUs.asp
    Not all who wander are lost. I am not lost, I am just exploring.
    Smigit F25 (Leg Dread 5), Xappit w20 (tr), Tamix C20,Smigitjr Tmp R 22, Tamik 14 P (3rd life,) , Xsong bard 20, Smigit5 arti 21, Xappet 20 AA, Smigit6 D22 (fw2), Tamok Fvs 20 Smoxfeat monk 16 Taggem Wf Pally 14 others. Leader Circle of Destruction Argonnessen

Default this email just recieved

Greetings!

You are receiving this email because you recently contacted Turbine Account Support with regards to your 500 monthly Turbine Points that you did not receive for your VIP subscription.* We believe we have fixed this issue for all months going forward and we are in the process of granting the 500 Turbine Points that were not granted for the previous two weeks.* We believe this process will be finalized by the end of next week, Friday March 8th, or prior.

We thank you for your patience with regards to this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused by the delay of the delivery of these points.* As you know, we also currently in the process of delivering VIP time compensation for the downtime, and the 250 Turbine Points should now be delivered to all eligible accounts.

On March 8th, you can confirm that you received your VIP points by opening the store in game by clicking on the main menu option or by pressing Ctrl+S.* Once the store window is open, click on the blue "MY ACCOUNT" link at the top right of the store frame.*Once the next screen loads, you can click "VIEW HISTORY" and a full history of the last two months of all point activity will be displayed.* You should see your 500 Turbine Points here.* If you still have not received your points by end of day on the 8th, we ask that you please open a new ticket at support.turbine.com and an Account agent will be happy to assist you.* We apologize for any inconvenience.

Turbine thanks you for your continued support and we hope to see you in Eberron and the Forgotten Realms!

Rhyvas- Turbine Account Supervisor

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL AS THIS MAILBOX IS NOT MONITORED FOR RESPONSES.

Community Member

Good for you
    For me this is the answer i receive after i reply 3 time ?? wow now they really start to p..me off

Your request could not be processed because the ticket is in the status Closed.To submit this as a new issue, please visit our support portal.Your message: <table border="0" style="table-layout:fixed; word-break: break-word;"><tr><td><pre style="overflow-x: auto; white-space: pre-wrap; white-space: -moz-pre-wrap !important; white-space: -pre-wrap; white-space: -o-pre-wrap; word-wrap: break-word;">Hi.This is my third ticket and still no answer from you ????????
    Next Billing Date: 3/14/2013 12:00:00 AM , it's been more than 48 hrs and
    still didn't receive the 500 tp , i know you had a server problem but it
    was 15 days ago ??

Check the stickied threads in the customer support section you will find this post:

We are currently aware of an issue that is preventing VIP points from being granted as expected. Addressing this issue is a top priority and we will update you as more information becomes available. We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your patience as we work to resolve this.

Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first. - Ronald Reagan

charlod101 - As my posted email stated, I think this applies to everyone?

"You are receiving this email because you recently contacted Turbine Account Support with regards to your 500 monthly Turbine Points that you did not receive for your VIP subscription.
    We believe we have fixed this issue for all months going forward and we are in the process of granting the 500 Turbine Points that were not granted for the previous two weeks.
    We believe this process will be finalized by the end of next week, Friday March 8th, or prior."

So check on 8th March, and if not then a fresh ticket has to be submitted.

I dont know why you didnt recieve the same but I posted mine so people were aware something is in the process of being fixed. Nott good CS but its something. Im waiting still for my 500, but its not the 8th yet.

I got the same thing. I got no TP point for March and im VIP. The Gm could not help me and the turbine.com/support web site they gave me is extremly unfriendly, plus they ask for my credit card number wich make no sens while i was only trying to repport the missing of my 500 TP... so i did not filled anything and that unsecured web site

any idea what i should do next? Wait for March 8th to see if it is resolved?
    Last edited by Kaish; 03-07-2013 at 10:05 PM.

So.. its the 8th.. anyone got their VIP points? I did not...

No answer from the devs anywhere (that i can see)

Default Not Yet

Still have not gotten my points yet.
    No big hurry for me.
    If nothing by say Tuesday or Wed I will be calling customer support again.
    When I called the other day I had 2 issues one was no turbine points 2 was they changed my billing date.
    It was Feb then it showed the next billing date was next Jan.
    I thought a year was 12 months.
    Not all who wander are lost. I am not lost, I am just exploring.
    Smigit F25 (Leg Dread 5), Xappit w20 (tr), Tamix C20,Smigitjr Tmp R 22, Tamik 14 P (3rd life,) , Xsong bard 20, Smigit5 arti 21, Xappet 20 AA, Smigit6 D22 (fw2), Tamok Fvs 20 Smoxfeat monk 16 Taggem Wf Pally 14 others. Leader Circle of Destruction Argonnessen

Community Member DaggomaticDwarf's Avatar

Thumbs down No point2 here

Called Cust. Support on Tuesday and was told Id have em by Friday, should have known it was a trap
    If A Dwarf falls in the forest does he make a sound? YES! Ah Gawd Dang Sons of a *BEEP*
    Guild leader of the "Order of the Never Empty Mug"-Khyber Server-Varda, Daggummet, Xotika, Angelheart, Annaleeza, Keirza, Gearszin, Iluvatar, Sindeamon, and Pippsqueek

Service Tracker. Its right up on top of the menu bar up there....^^^

http://forums.ddo.com/showpost.php?p...42&postcount=2
    Last edited by Impaqt; 03-09-2013 at 02:23 PM.
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸A R C H A N G E L S °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
    Thelanis

Alandael ~ Allendale ~ iForged ~ Roba ~ Sylon ~ Pokah ~ Keyanu ~ Wreckoning
    Quote Originally Posted by Severlin View Post
    We don't envision starting players with Starter Gear and zero knowledge playing on Hard or Elite.
    Sev~

no points were due the 28th did a new ticket and told if I dont get them by the 15th to put in a new ticket

The ANTI-Realms FANBOI NUKE THE REALMS ITS THE ONLY REAL WAY TO BE SURE

Community Member

vip, no points, billing date was the 2nd.

I called the service center. asked thm to put them in my account. They said that there was an upcoming fix for this and that i should get them on friday. No go so far.

I asked them to put them in my account twice and was rebuffed both times, with the service rep saying to wait for the fix. I was less than pleased as i needed to get the points in order to buy the motu while it was 20% off.

The sevice rep did promise to tag my account with a note saying im due 20% off on motu, but we'll see if they actually come thru with a discount for me.

The sale is gone and i still dont have the points - the only thing i have is a promise. I am less than pleased right now.
    boo-tai jung-tzahng-duh
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    We love fansites!
    <*cough*B.S.*cough*>
    Quote Originally Posted by SqueakofDoom View Post
    There will be bugs!

I have not received my points either.

Quote Originally Posted by Impaqt View Post
    Service Tracker. Its right up on top of the menu bar up there....^^^

http://forums.ddo.com/showpost.php?p...42&postcount=2
    Apparently people did not follow this link. Here is the text from it:

We are happy to announce that we have fixed the issue that was preventing players from receiving their VIP Points. As many players have been affected by this issue, it is going to take a bit for all of the points to go out.

All VIP Points should be granted to affected players by the end of the day on Sunday, March 10th. Affected players are those who should have received VIP Points between February 15th and March 8th, but didn’t. If you were impacted by this issue and still have not received your 500 VIP Points by 11:59pm Eastern Time on Sunday, please contact Account Support and they will be happy to assist you.

Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first. - Ronald Reagan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast