Default Solo EE A Cabal for One

Wow -- this quest was a real challenge. Four red named mini-bosses and two at the end with over 90,000 HP. One death due to a fail on Flesh to Stone, but fortunately it was within running distance of the shrine. Shoutout to Shadowsteel for a suggestion on how to get the end fight done. The last part was like a NASCAR race, except racing backwards while shooting your opponent for over 200 laps.

Frets warchanter ¤ Humbucking trapper ¤ Coercive warlock ¤ Hemolytic paladin ¤ Thwart twig ¤ Incise ex-ranger ¤ Carpal monk ¤ Tiagan druid ¤ Unhealer cleric
    Leader, ~Elite Raiders~ of Khyber ...

gratz frets, another ER win!
    Quote Originally Posted by MajMalphunktion View Post
    Damn you forum folk...damn you all!!

Nice, and looks like you got a nice item to sell out of it. :P

Once I get more EDs done on my AA (I want Otto's Whistler and Pin twisted into FotW after testing them both for a bit, but I don't have anywhere near enough fate points) and get some better gear, some of these look pretty fun to solo as a monkcher. >_>
    Eternal Infinity: Wruntjunior ~ DI Sorc // Youngwrunt ~ Survivalist Paladin // Wruntarrow ~ Monkcher // Wruntsonmonk ~ Wis-Based Monk

Looks like we're on opposite paths to the same goal. My Shiradi Archmage has the past lives done but needs to flesh out gear and grind fate points for the right twists

Quote Originally Posted by WruntJunior View Post
    Nice, and looks like you got a nice item to sell out of it. :P

Once I get more EDs done on my AA (I want Otto's Whistler and Pin twisted into FotW after testing them both for a bit, but I don't have anywhere near enough fate points) and get some better gear, some of these look pretty fun to solo as a monkcher. >_>
    Frets warchanter ¤ Humbucking trapper ¤ Coercive warlock ¤ Hemolytic paladin ¤ Thwart twig ¤ Incise ex-ranger ¤ Carpal monk ¤ Tiagan druid ¤ Unhealer cleric
    Leader, ~Elite Raiders~ of Khyber ...

Quote Originally Posted by LawfulGood View Post
    Looks like we're on opposite paths to the same goal. My Shiradi Archmage has the past lives done but needs to flesh out gear and grind fate points for the right twists
    Actually, my shiradi sorc still needs gear...but you don't need much gear to make a shiradi caster work. >_> I'm still planning to finish her gear before I do some of the harder quests like Madstone (such as getting my twilight that I have yet to pull to at least tier 3, and getting my greenscale).

My AA just needs a good bit of work due to being a fairly new though extremely fun character (capped it on first life back a few days after u14 released, and have yet to TR it >_>).

Luckily EE GH is being run enough by people I know where I'm not having to farm gear solo. :P Still, seeing people do awesome solos like this on an AA makes me want to cap my EDs on my AA, and gear her out. >_>
    Eternal Infinity: Wruntjunior ~ DI Sorc // Youngwrunt ~ Survivalist Paladin // Wruntarrow ~ Monkcher // Wruntsonmonk ~ Wis-Based Monk