Default Melees on Lammania must be tweaked about right now

I am now seeing simultaneously about an equal number of posts saying that melees have either been nerfed into unplayable oblivion, or ascended to godmode such that no sensible person would play anything else.

I don't play on Lammania, so i can only go by others feedback. This kind of balance in opinion means that Nirvana has been achieved?

Community Member Avenging_Angel's Avatar

What about trying the Lamannia forum? Do we really need more threads about non-live, non-final changes here?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonulino View Post
    No matter what you post, there is always someone who responds with something like "Unless you are gimped, you should be able to do this with your eyes closed and one hand tied behind your back." It gets a little tiresome.

Quote Originally Posted by Avenging_Angel View Post
    What about trying the Lamannia forum? Do we really need more threads about non-live, non-final changes here?
    I assume the Lamannia forums are primarily for people who have access to Lamannia. My opinion is based entirely on hearsay, like anyone on the outside looking in. I've made a few comments about what i thought about some specific numbers, as i can imagine how they affect things, but i can't give an educated opinion about the overall feel of playing with the new changes.

People other than those playing on Lamannia have some interest in what's going on.

Quote Originally Posted by FestusHood View Post
    I assume the Lamannia forums are primarily for people who have access to Lamannia.
    idk about a completely F2P account, but anyone with premium status can read & post questions there. It would probably help to significantly avoid/diffuse the forum fires that get started by misconceptions if less people relied on hearsay/3rd + hand knowledge, and more sought first hand (by playing lama) or at least second hand knowledge by reading the first hand accounts and actual Dev responses to them

Same goes for the Official Discussion forums, where things like Melee Power/Blitz changes, MRR, Pally changes & more were first openly discussed. Have an interest/opinion in the up coming Barbarian pass (tentatively targeted for U24)? Watch the Official Discussions page for real info instead of forming an opinion based on what "Bob heard from Bill's friend George about what John read."
    Now excuse me while I wander off to arm myself with Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and hunker down behind my Armored Beer Refrigerator, while I have the UFO's take control of the Congresional Wives with the help of the International Cocaine Smugglers and the Evil Geniuses for a Better Tomorrow - btw, do you have change for 10 million population?