Community Member

Default Does the spell points from greensteel stack with the new spell point augment?

Does the spell points from green steel stack with the new spell point augment?

It should. The new augment as far as i know is the same type of bonus as wizardry or magi. Note that wizardry 6 is one of the first tier options for a greensteel spell point item and they have always stacked. Can't remember the exact name of the type of bonus for the greensteel hp and sp bonuses. Does elemental bonus sound right? I think the augments are enhancement bonuses.

augments don't stack with rest of old/new items (no matter if the description says enhancement bonus or not, won't stack, as example GFL and slot of health)
    guild augments do stack(GFL or slot of health, with guild slot of health)
    gs stack with everything, have their own bonus (if we're talking about elemental bonus, not the wizardry VI one)
    psykopeta - hoarding pl, for the sake of hoarding, the day i become ubercompletionist will be because there isn't anything to delay it more - thelanis, where the gimps claim to be pros and noobs claim to be pros, no newbies allowed(unless they claim to be pros), we have enough drama w/o them. PS i'm not a pro, maybe if i reincarnate in RL...

Community Member

This morning I tried a 75SP augment on my Wiz that has Greensteel SP item and VPiS and it didnt stack if thats any help

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan220 View Post
    This morning I tried a 75SP augment on my Wiz that has Greensteel SP item and VPiS and it didnt stack if thats any help
    Okay so you have a spell point 75 augment plus greensteel 150 and the vibrant stone that gives what? Power 3?
    Did the 75 and 150 stack?

Old guild augments will stack with everything.

New yellow slot spell points will not stack with Power/Magi/Wizardry

Greensteel spellpoints will stack with everything except other identical greensteel spellpoints (even if the source isn't greensteel...war wizard equipment, for example).

The new yellow slot will not stack with a vibrant purple ioun stone.
    I am the 'Who' In the call "Who's there!?"
    I am the wind blowing through your hair.
    I am the shadow on the moon at night, filling your dreams to the brim with fright.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan220 View Post
    because 75 doesnt stack with archmagi, so u'll get 125sp extra instead of 200
    psykopeta - hoarding pl, for the sake of hoarding, the day i become ubercompletionist will be because there isn't anything to delay it more - thelanis, where the gimps claim to be pros and noobs claim to be pros, no newbies allowed(unless they claim to be pros), we have enough drama w/o them. PS i'm not a pro, maybe if i reincarnate in RL...