Default 24min EE FoT (OR, Orien)

Major Fail: Thought I took a screenie with the top of the XP report but must have over-written it... But this illustrates a major unresolved problem: XP report says 19min, but LFM says 24min.

Since I used to help keep the world record times for raids and epic quests, I'm disappointed that the devs broke the XP report's completion time... How do you break something that USED to work? (Don't get me started about Stunning Blow DCs... or WEAPON DAMAGE at the bottom of the inventory screen... GRRR...)

Wasn't meant to be a speedrun, but it was the first time we happened to have 12 guidies on to fill the raid. (Thanks Sue for the bypasses!) All the other EE FoT runs we had only 1 or 9-11 players.

(And yes... I do use all 20 hotbars...)
    Last edited by Keybreaker; 03-11-2013 at 11:44 PM.
    Keybreaker, Leader of Over Raided (Orien)

Nice!

Doesn't LFM time start counting the first time you kill something? So you're probably still not counting the starting dialog

Quote Originally Posted by cdr View Post
    Nice!

Doesn't LFM time start counting the first time you kill something? So you're probably still not counting the starting dialog
    IDK. Some players claim that the XP report timer works like that... but I don't think so. I have no idea if either LFM or XP report is actually accurate.
    Last edited by Keybreaker; 03-12-2013 at 07:40 AM.
    Keybreaker, Leader of Over Raided (Orien)

LFM time starts counting when you zone in the quest.

Time Bandit

From when the floor fell to when the raid finished, it took 20 minutes and 13 seconds. I think we should get some serious melee DPS in there next time. We were fairly close to a flawless run this time around. This time it took nearly 20 pots though, which was double that of our previous run (although our previous run had 6 deaths and took 25 minutes from when the floor fell), so the healers were probably being a bit more cautious with the healing this time around.

I thought it was really funny that because the group was waiting for stragglers like me at the beginning, one of the giants (I think) actually said "Do you usually make your friends wait this long?" or something like that. They really gave this raid some character.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by teo36 View Post
    LFM time starts counting when you zone in the quest.
    ya thats for sure. im wondering if that is true that the xp report timer is based on when the first mob is killed, and thats why it says 1.7m minutes for 0 kills

and your guys lfm was at 24 min when it came up
    Last edited by fork_aka_spoon; 03-12-2013 at 02:38 AM.
    Orien server: Forking, Completionist, life 21 of ???

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vanshilar View Post
    This time it took nearly 20 pots though,
    Really? 20 pots? I was under the impression that only Key used 1 pot, cuz his gimp doesnt have enough SP to dot.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaatan View Post
    Really? 20 pots? I was under the impression that only Key used 1 pot, cuz his gimp doesnt have enough SP to dot.
    Ying was the gimp and used several to speed up DPS on the Truthful One.
    Epicsoul(7th life) 20 druid - Deathdemize(6th life) 20wizard - Haiteraid(4th life) TR'ing - Epicbanjo(2nd life) 14bard4ftr2rogue.

Member of Over Raided!