Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by arcattaii View Post
    I still missing my large guild slot outfit, I sent a ticket to in-game GM, he only replied me a forum link to the known-issue list... could you tell us the status of return progress?
    yep i'm still missing mine too I'm starting to think it's never coming back.. not impressed. I sent a ticket as well same reply.

Community Member DeathbringerGod's Avatar

Unhappy

I have a +7 Deathblock Outfit with "Spider 1 - Dark/Steel" cosmetic kit If I remember well...
    I bought a 4+ deathblock only to not run naked everywhere...
    KHYBER Server
    Velhaart
    [2nd Life] (lv 4 Human Fighter), Deathbrngr [2nd Life] (lv 4 Drow Fighter), Shinigammi (lv 28 Drow Monk), Kriegwolf (lv 28 Dwarf Barbarian), Panzerdath (lv 28 Warforged Fighter), Edvaard (lv 28 Human Paladin), Thengwar (lv 28 Drow Bard), Aorlhac (lv 10 Half-Orc Fighter), Scythelord (lv 6 Human Wizard), Toumass (lv 4 Human Druid), Krieglord (lv 15 Bladeforged paladin), Xeerloth (lv 7 Warforged Artificer), Aldahr (lv 15 Shadar-Kai Rogue), Edarim (Lv 15 Sun Elf Cleric), Ianvenn (lv 7 Half-Elf Ranger), Chrometank (lv 7 Warforged Wizard),
    Erwynd (lv 7 Human Favored Soul), Naghaar (lv 7 Drow Warlock)

What outfits went missing, and how? I'm currently inactive, and wont be resubbing for a while, so my account is currently FTP, without races bought.
    Am I going to have to resubscribe just to get my stuff back on my chars?

2015 DDO Players Council Shoemaker's Avatar

Default Outfits disappeared on login...

I believe that the outfits disappeared for those toons on login. My reasoning for this belief is the fact that a toon of mine that didn't log in between the Update 17 release and the hotfix, had its outfits entirely unaffected. If they had ALL gone poof, then those would have been missing or in the mail system being returned.
    DDOwiki.com sysop ---- ShoeMaker - talk - email
    Cannith - ShoeMaker - SwampBat - ShoeHealz - ShoeSoulz - BatSwamp - ShoeStatz -- Argonnessen - ShoeMaker - SwampBat

Just a note that we have once again started distributing missing outfits. However, the process is unfortunately slower than we'd like, so it may take several days (or longer) for the distribution to complete. If you don't have your outfits back yet, be patient! We'll announce when the distribution process has completed. Thanks.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

Community Member

Default I get the feeling....

Quote Originally Posted by Krelar View Post
    Maybe it's returning outfits that you sold/deconstructed?
    ...that they are returning outfits from all of your toons to one character. Probably the first you log on to.

Default Thanks Cordovan

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Just a note that we have once again started distributing missing outfits. However, the process is unfortunately slower than we'd like, so it may take several days (or longer) for the distribution to complete. If you don't have your outfits back yet, be patient! We'll announce when the distribution process has completed. Thanks.
    I am one of the players that is/was still missing outfits on multiple characters as of last night. I still have not checked all characters on all servers yet, (I tend to get bored of logging in and out, changing servers, repeat ad nasuem), so I will impatiently wait.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Notajedi View Post
    I am one of the players that is/was still missing outfits on multiple characters as of last night. I still have not checked all characters on all servers yet, (I tend to get bored of logging in and out, changing servers, repeat ad nasuem), so I will impatiently wait.
    I still missing my outfit with large guild slot and armor kit "Leaf 2 - Pale Red/Tan". How much more time to get my gear back, Turbine???
    Shakva (drow rogue assassin) - Cannith - Shazla (drow rogue assassin) - Wayfinder

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Any guestimate on when the returns are due to complete? I realize it would be just a guess, but having some clue as to when we're likely to see our gear again.

Also, what's being done for any Appearance Kits that were on the lost outfits?

Community Member moomooprincess's Avatar

Default Still missing outfits

eom
    Recipemaker Guild: Top Chef School of Recipes

Event Statistics: Risia, Festivult, Midwinter, Daily Dice, Mimic Hunt

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by moomooprincess View Post
    eom
    Agreed, still do not have mine. Tried opening a ticket last week, they said to check this thread... now they want to close my ticket (I reminded them that the issue is not resolved)...

Developers: Any ETA on when the distribution is due to be completed?

Default Still problematic.

Cordovan, you still have some work to do on the process.

I just got a ton of mail on one of my alts, all with outfits attached.

The junk loot garbage outfits that I was planning to sell were fine.

The cannith-crafted guild-slotted outfit WITH THE DDO STORE ARMOR APPEARANCE KIT ON IT, however, will not detach from the email and is locked in my mailbox, taunting me with its' irretrievableness.

Edit...

Just did some poking around. The item IS in the character's inventory now, but the in-game mail still exists, still says it has an item attached, and the mail cannot be deleted until the impossible-to-detach outfit is detached.

Still lame, but less lame than losing the outfit.
    Last edited by Entelech; 03-04-2013 at 09:34 PM.
    Give a man a fish, and he demands two more tomorrow.
    Teach a man to fish, and he'll leave to find somebody who'll just give him a fish.
    Beat him unconscious with the fish, and it's comedy.

Yay Thank you Turbine!

For I got yesterday night my deathblock outfit with the armor kit. But along with it, I got dozens and dozens emails with all types of outfits, some weren't even mine for sure (I mean, outfits of power? I didn't had of those in my backpack by the time U17 came out, I'm talking about a monk toon)

I got them in my mailbox as it was said it would be, ok with that. But, I got a few duplicated outfits, including the outfit with the armor kit. Problem is, all the others I've sold to have some space (there were REALLY LOTS of them in my mailbox to detach from the emails, 10x more outfits than what I really had) and now, there is one final email I can't delete, because I need to detach the outfit first. But I can't detach it, because I already have that outfit. I tried to move the outfit to the bank storage, but still couldn't detach it from the email. Now I have a "stuck mail".

Can't delete it, can't detach the item
    [Ghallanda]
    [Nemessi sorcerer][Helenya cleric][Riita cleric][Myrhea artificer][Shunrei monk][Sverlana rogue][Lillyannn paladin]

Community Member

Thx Turbine, i recived all outfits via in game mail.

Quote Originally Posted by msdesign View Post

Can't delete it, can't detach the item
    Had the same problem with one, if u already detach it, after relog u will see empty mail =)

But the problem with missing pet is still open, my wife opened another ticket.
    Anyway thx with help =)

Community Member DeathbringerGod's Avatar

I was sent 2 outfits via mail,neither of the outfits has deathblock like my lost outfit had and also the required level is 22! And my monk "Shinigammi" is lv 18 (ready to 19)...
    like I said before I bought a kit appearance so i would like some tp back for the kit i have lost if I will not get it back
    KHYBER Server
    Velhaart
    [2nd Life] (lv 4 Human Fighter), Deathbrngr [2nd Life] (lv 4 Drow Fighter), Shinigammi (lv 28 Drow Monk), Kriegwolf (lv 28 Dwarf Barbarian), Panzerdath (lv 28 Warforged Fighter), Edvaard (lv 28 Human Paladin), Thengwar (lv 28 Drow Bard), Aorlhac (lv 10 Half-Orc Fighter), Scythelord (lv 6 Human Wizard), Toumass (lv 4 Human Druid), Krieglord (lv 15 Bladeforged paladin), Xeerloth (lv 7 Warforged Artificer), Aldahr (lv 15 Shadar-Kai Rogue), Edarim (Lv 15 Sun Elf Cleric), Ianvenn (lv 7 Half-Elf Ranger), Chrometank (lv 7 Warforged Wizard),
    Erwynd (lv 7 Human Favored Soul), Naghaar (lv 7 Drow Warlock)

Community Member

Now here's a thing...my rogue did not lose her outfits in The Great Outfit Debacle of '13. Two days ago when she logged on for a spot of pirating her outfit was fine. Today she logs on and guess what - outfit has gone! She is wearing a version of the outfit without its top layer but there is nothing in the armour slot in her inventory. But she has mail! So I go to the mailbox and lo - her outfits have been returned (the one she wears and the one that got shifted to too high a level in an update last year and has been in the bank since)!

How odd. They had to take away her non-lost outfits in order to return them. That is bizarre.

AJ

Still waiting on my replacements, although 1 character got 4 outfits that I really didn't need. My monks and rangers are still waiting, so the returns must not be complete yet.
    With 23 characters on two servers, and no way to know if they have mail without logging in, it's a bit of a pain to keep checking.
    Ghallanda: Vilas, Alphon, Whelm, Thaylan, Tyclmi, Amgine, Talc, Dedlee, Payle, Darell, Talenta, Zhen, Thrane, Arrith, Durdyn, Magefyre, Necrophil, Tulgey, Borogove, Hasugi, Shawal, Hailestorm, Branthan
    Sarlona: Darrick, Schweet, Omagus, Chudan
    Cannith: Leeve, Alzon
    Old Timer's Guild: http://www.oldtimersguild.com

Default DT Vestments?

I have received one outfit on one character. But my others are all waiting for the return of a number of outfits, sneakily pilfered from their re-incarnation caches whilst they slept. I am most upset about the theft of my hard earned Dragontouched vestments - I really do not enjoy the grind in the refuge. Has anyone else lost DT Vestments?

Question Outfits

I got a few junk outfits back that I had no use for and sold at vendor. Thanks for the extra plat i guess.
    Going MAdD

So what is going on with this? Is it done and time for us to accept the loss or contact customer support?
    If it's not done, when can we expect it to be done? Weeks? Months?
    More frequent feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks!
    Ghallanda: Vilas, Alphon, Whelm, Thaylan, Tyclmi, Amgine, Talc, Dedlee, Payle, Darell, Talenta, Zhen, Thrane, Arrith, Durdyn, Magefyre, Necrophil, Tulgey, Borogove, Hasugi, Shawal, Hailestorm, Branthan
    Sarlona: Darrick, Schweet, Omagus, Chudan
    Cannith: Leeve, Alzon
    Old Timer's Guild: http://www.oldtimersguild.com

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast