Default Light Spellpower

Trying to figure out what the maximum possible spellpower that would be attainable for Light spells. Here's the breakdown I come up with:

Smiting IV - 80
    Eardweller Click - 25 Psionic
    Improved Brilliance Click - 15 Alchemical
    eBlue Dragon Armor/Helm - 15 Artifact
    eSoS with any spellpower crystal slotted - 30 Implement
    Radiance 120 item - 120

Destinies:
    Shiradi -
    Fey Visions +5
    Sixth Sense +5
    Fey Form III +15
    Stand And Deliver +10

Twist:
    Radiant Power (Angel) + 30
    Blood And Radiance (Angel) +30
    = 380

Look about right?

The biggest obstacle I can see is finding Radiance +120 with both of your hands full. Theoretically, you could get it on a ring, but I've never actually seen that happen.

You could use Twilight with 120 Radiance, or EE Forgotten Light with a single handed CitW weapon that has been redslotted with spellpower. That option loses 6 points of Implement vs the eSoS, but gives the ability to conflux with 15 points of Psionic whenever the Eardweller is unavailable....and has the virtue of being likely to actually acquire.
    I am the 'Who' In the call "Who's there!?"
    I am the wind blowing through your hair.
    I am the shadow on the moon at night, filling your dreams to the brim with fright.

You can get +20 alch from the brilliance potions in house J. There might be +25 somewhere, not sure.
    For your spell power issue, try this.
    Thelanis: Takhysys, Tenauch, Vitriolus, Kalav, Leprous

Quote Originally Posted by Matuse View Post
    The biggest obstacle I can see is finding Radiance +120 with both of your hands full.
    EE Shamanic Fetish ftw?

Ahh... previous poster just put that. I didn't click the link. Well played, sir!

While I'm in this thread, this did lead me to a question.

For DP and/or the Archon: does DP and / or archon keep the radiance spell power that you have at the time of cast? I.e. if I swap in a 120 radiance item, sp pot, etc. etc. and cast archon, then take off the radiance item, it still stays at it's previous level of power, yes?
    Last edited by eden2760; 02-22-2013 at 01:19 PM.
    Orien Characters
    Kierkan - Bladeforged 12/6/2 Shiradi Favored Soul/Wizard/Monk| Dragonnbaito - Half-Elf Legendary Dreadnought 12 Monk/6 Paladin/2 Fighter

I do know about the Fetish, but using it means not using an Erudition focus.

For DP and/or the Archon: does DP and / or archon keep the radiance spell power that you have at the time of cast? I.e. if I swap in a 120 radiance item, sp pot, etc. etc. and cast archon, then take off the radiance item, it still stays at it's previous level of power, yes?
    Yes. Only your spellpower (and crit boosts) at the time of casting counts.

One related tactic some people use for DP is to have Empower and Maximize turned off for the first two stacks to save SP, and then turn everything on for the third cast so it runs full strength with the 3 stacks.
    I am the 'Who' In the call "Who's there!?"
    I am the wind blowing through your hair.
    I am the shadow on the moon at night, filling your dreams to the brim with fright.