Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    35

    Default Quests To farm Xp lvl 3 To 20

    Hi guys. Iam starting a new toon for soloing. So i want To know which quests from lvl 3 (since iam already there) To 20 that gives best Xp. Iam VIP so take some.

  2. #2
    Community Member lronEnema's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by clebermbr View Post
    Hi guys. Iam starting a new toon for soloing. So i want To know which quests from lvl 3 (since iam already there) To 20 that gives best Xp. Iam VIP so take some.
    None - on a first life toon. Just do each quest once on elite. Hard later once elite becomes too difficult to solo.

    2nd and third life - no need to farm for xp at low level.

    Best farmed -
    delera's part 2 and 4,
    wizard king,
    shadow crypt,
    all gianthold quests,
    ghosts of perdidtion,
    fleshmaker,
    temple of Vol,
    Litany of the dead,
    5 flagging quests for shroud (except maybe Dust),
    Reavers refuge flagging quests.

  3. #3
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lronEnema View Post
    None - on a first life toon. Just do each quest once on elite. Hard later once elite becomes too difficult to solo.

    2nd and third life - no need to farm for xp at low level.

    Best farmed -
    delera's part 2 and 4,
    wizard king,
    shadow crypt,
    all gianthold quests,
    ghosts of perdidtion,
    fleshmaker,
    temple of Vol,
    Litany of the dead,
    5 flagging quests for shroud (except maybe Dust),
    Reavers refuge flagging quests.
    Thx for the quests
    . Anyone has more suggestions ?

  4. #4
    Community Member Dawnsfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,643

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by clebermbr View Post
    Thx for the quests
    . Anyone has more suggestions ?
    Sure. Try this guide for a decent route to 20 or this if you have trouble figuring out a quest or two. If you get incredibly bored along the way go here

    Quote Originally Posted by Torc View Post
    I’m only nerfing you now so I can buff you later.

  5. #5
    Community Member ThePrincipal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    778

    Default

    the evening star challenges give a ton of xp if you get all the stars. 40k xp for a 10 minute challenge.

  6. #6
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    35

    Default

    And what should i do To gain 5 stars?

  7. #7
    Community Member Onetunge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    96

    Default

    It's nice to farm The Shadow Crypt from Necro 2, and The Cursed Cryptfrom necro 3. If you know it and have someone to lead if's a teally fast exp. after you finish you can window farm it before turning in reward.

    Gateway to khyber could also be interesting to farm. It's a little longer quest but has a lotof exp. with the right group you can fly through it.

  8. #8
    Community Member Jay203's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    6,122

    Default

    sane asylum if you're good at it
    PS: Greensteel RUINED the game! and you all know it!
    less buffing, more nerfing!!!
    to make it easier for those of you that wants to avoid me in game, all my characters are in "Bladesworn Mercenaries"

  9. #9
    Community Member Lonnbeimnech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,713

    Default

    3-4 info is key, kobalds new ringleader
    5 the second part of catacombs, the second part of waterworks
    6 third part of waterworks
    7 ghost of a chance, shan to khor, the deadly package
    8 bloody crypt
    9 deleras 2, tear of dhakaan
    10 deleras 4
    11 von3
    12 shadow crypt, if possible you will want to get your elite run done at level 11, then farm at level 12
    13 offering of blood, purge the fallen shrine, maraud the mines
    14 wiz king, frame work
    15 blockade buster, trial by fire, really any of the gh walkups are good, but tbf is the best imo
    16 temple of vol, ghosts of perdition, gianthold tor
    17 litany of the dead
    18 running with the devils, lords of dust, sane asylum, monastary of the scorpion, enter the kobald.


    Also worth mentioning holding levels, you can hold enough xp to get 1xp away from 2 levels above you.

    So for example, you are level 8, you have enough xp to take level 9 but you dont take level 9 until you are 1 xp away from level 10

    You level up to 10, you are 1 xp from level 11 but you dont take level 11 until you are 1 xp from level 12


    This kinda falls apart when you do litany, since there isnt enough xp at that level to get you all the way to 19 before entering the vale, but you really, really want to enter vale at level 18 and a few dots, not before.

  10. #10
    2016 DDO Players Council
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    2,015

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonnbeimnech View Post
    3-4 info is key, kobalds new ringleader
    5 the second part of catacombs, the second part of waterworks
    6 third part of waterworks
    7 ghost of a chance, shan to khor, the deadly package
    8 bloody crypt
    9 deleras 2, tear of dhakaan
    10 deleras 4
    11 von3
    12 shadow crypt, if possible you will want to get your elite run done at level 11, then farm at level 12
    13 offering of blood, purge the fallen shrine, maraud the mines
    14 wiz king, frame work
    15 blockade buster, trial by fire, really any of the gh walkups are good, but tbf is the best imo
    16 temple of vol, ghosts of perdition, gianthold tor
    17 litany of the dead
    18 running with the devils, lords of dust, sane asylum, monastary of the scorpion, enter the kobald.


    Also worth mentioning holding levels, you can hold enough xp to get 1xp away from 2 levels above you.

    So for example, you are level 8, you have enough xp to take level 9 but you dont take level 9 until you are 1 xp away from level 10

    You level up to 10, you are 1 xp from level 11 but you dont take level 11 until you are 1 xp from level 12


    This kinda falls apart when you do litany, since there isnt enough xp at that level to get you all the way to 19 before entering the vale, but you really, really want to enter vale at level 18 and a few dots, not before.
    17 Missing is great xp as well - if solo DDoor is somewhat needed though. That also covers some of the cap mentioned.

  11. #11
    Founder & Hero cdbd3rd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Escaping Mizzery in the Tavern Attic.
    Posts
    23,261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mikarddo View Post
    17 Missing is great xp as well - if solo DDoor is somewhat needed though. That also covers some of the cap mentioned.

    Thread is 5 months old, and the OP hasn't come back to post again *anywhere*.


    Just sayin'....
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    DDO Freebies ____ Monster Manual


  12. #12
    2016 DDO Players Council
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    2,015

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cdbd3rd View Post
    Thread is 5 months old, and the OP hasn't come back to post again *anywhere*.


    Just sayin'....
    That does not prevent the list from being useful to someone else though.

  13. #13
    Community Member Ivan_Milic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Thelanis
    Posts
    4,901

    Default

    Dreams of insanity e/h/n if the group can split is fast xp.

  14. #14
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    401

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan_Milic View Post
    Dreams of insanity e/h/n if the group can split is fast xp.
    Can even farm that, you can run it in 7 mins or less if 2 ppl split and know what they're doing
    Ainevek: 9/6/2 FvS/ranger/paladin (life 2/?) Shinweng: 8/5/2 monk/wizard/paladin (life 4/3?Abaranda: 18/2 FvS/monk (life 7/?) Kevenia: 6 sorcerer (life 2/?)
    Two handed chruchers, Ghallanda

  15. #15
    Community Member Spoonwelder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Nanaimo, BC
    Posts
    1,914

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mikarddo View Post
    17 Missing is great xp as well - if solo DDoor is somewhat needed though. That also covers some of the cap mentioned.
    Mikyal the Pious - Fighter hireling w/ Ddoor dragonmark - the answer to many a persons problems...almost as good a Preparation H.

    Just run the quest with him locked at the front door. Get the last book - call him - ddoor. Final fights. Rinse and repeat.
    gotta to kick at the darkness til it bleeds daylight - B. Cockburn
    Guild Leader - Order of the Silver Dragons
    Mains Darlao Completionist Toogor Sorc TR7 Also Listarn Shadar Kai Rogue 20/8 - WhiskyTango CL28 TR4 - Toongor Bd28 TR2 - Sooey Dwarf ConBarb28 TR2 Pusshy -WizMo 18/ 2/8+9 More

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload