Default VIP subscriber not receiving TP stipend

I signed up for VIP on 2/13 (cancelling recurring billing right away) and I've been enjoying all the awesome content packs I've never seen before. Unfortunately, I have never received the 500 TP that should have gone out as well. I just purchased the standard MOTU expansion and I got the bonus 1000 TP right away from that, so I'm not sure what's gone awry. I submitted a ticket though the turbine support system last week but I never heard back from it.

It can take a few days sometimes but if you can call CS and see if they can speed it up I get my points from a couple days before my date to about 4-5 after.

The ANTI-Realms FANBOI NUKE THE REALMS ITS THE ONLY REAL WAY TO BE SURE

Community Member

Question

I signed up for VIP on 2/21/13, waiting on my 500TP also. One other thing, when the game was down for the extended period, we were all told that everyone who had logged-in in the past 30n days would receive 250TP compensation, I still haven't received those either, just wondering.

Default Same here

13 days since re-upping my VIP, still no 500tp
    Joe- 0 level shopkeeper

This is a known issue according to a post from Cordovan and its not just those who re upped a few of us VIP's did not get the 500 TP for the month yet I just ended up buying more but I will still expect my 500 and my bonus 250 once they get this all cleared up.
    Kalari-Lost Legions resident Drunking Gaming Diva!
    Im not bad Im morally Obtuse...
    *Enter my Den..*/*Live RPG fun on Skype*

Call them, mine came around during the maintenance, I called them earlier this week and received mine.
    Arrael - Tempest/Kensai; Alyesia - Exploiter Build; Porksoda - WF FvS; Kaealla - Paladin; Arodeth - Envoker FvS