Default No more turbine points avaible

- I did +100 favor and i don t have the +25 turbine points... I think it s the same for everybody, so be worry !!!
    (funny when they said that they will give us 250 TP for 3 days of down time)

- I cant buy anymore turbine points with credit card and paypal account

I had the same problem paying with my credit card. Later I found the culprit was that Turbine has added some new requirements to the credit card data.

The culprit for me was that ZIP code now requires 5 digits. I live in Norway with only 4 digits for ZIP codes. Once I added a 0 before my ZIP code and stored my user data again I could get new Turbine Points with my credit card.

I don't mind having 5 digits as a requirement for the ZIP code, but then we should get an error message about the requirement when we store the user data for the credit card and NOT like now when we try to purchase something. The error message should simply say "5 digits required in the ZIP code" instead of just "There was an error".
    Last edited by Peter_Stauffenberg; 02-22-2013 at 07:00 AM.

ok thx i can purshase TP but still have not the 25 TP for 100 favor

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by archerforever View Post
    ok thx i can purshase TP but still have not the 25 TP for 100 favor
    This thread should probably be under feedback?
    Either way, I don't think that's true... I can't tell you for certain since I hit the favor right beofre U17 kicked in and i'm too far from it now.

I'm sure I received TP for killing epic Giants though...

I've definitely been getting the 25TP for 100 favor. I've done it on 3 different characters since the day after U17 hit. Might want to check your favor again, and see if the Gianthold quests that you may have previously done, haven't been deleted, like they apparently have for others.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cleanincubus View Post
    I've definitely been getting the 25TP for 100 favor. I've done it on 3 different characters since the day after U17 hit. Might want to check your favor again, and see if the Gianthold quests that you may have previously done, haven't been deleted, like they apparently have for others.
    Well done! For reaching 3,800 total favor you have been given a Favor Reward. You now have an additional 25 Points to spend at the DDO Store!

... Nuff said?