Community Member

Default Reaving Roar question

Greetings,

I want to know if this stance's sonic damage can be incresed with resonance items and/or spell damage enhacements. I tried equipping a resonance item and see for myself but I noticed no feedback from the sonic blast, nothing in the combat log and no orange number showing up on mob's heads (I go get the sonic damage on their heads animation).

So I'm clueless here, I appreciate any orientation.

Thanks.

Community Member

I've seen the floating numbers from it maybe 5 times across 2 full druid lives and halfway through a third. Not too sure if anything popped up in combat log those few times. Leaves me thinking any gear you have to boost its spell power would have no effect on it, and about the only way to check it would be go trigger it on mobs you have the hitpoint # already revealed through monster manual. I'd guess cycle through to get exact hitpoint counts prior to triggering roar... then going back through targets to see the hitpoint lost for those who don't die. Then find a second group of mobs with the same levels so same hitpoints and equip a spell power item to boost sonic.

Reaving Roar does not benefit from effects that boost Sonic damage or Sonic critical chance/power.

Reaving Roar is also considered to be casted by a non-existent NPC centered on your character, not casted by your character, so it does not count for the purposes of aggro/threat.
    Server - Thelanis
    Diaries of a True Reincarnate (Wizard, Sorcerer, Melee, Divine, Artificer, Druid)

Community Member

Thanks both of you for your replies.