Default Ultimate Defenders recruiting!

Hello!
    We are a lvl 62 guild, we have 6 members and are small by choice. We are looking to add a few new active members to join us. We are all from the east coast and generally play in the afternoons/evenings. We try to always group together if other guildies are online. Our average guild age is about 30 years old, no drama, and we always try to have fun. We don't mind helping new players out when we need to, that being said, we would like to make sure our new members are somewhat familiar with the game and are willing to learn as we will help when we can.
    There are 3 of us right now who have been running together, and TR-ing together, we would love to have more guildies joining the TR train with us, but no one is required to keep up with our TR's.
    If you are interested in learning more about the guild, and letting us get to know each other some, contacting me in game (Xonlae or Eyeseetouch.) would be the best way to go, however I will check back on here periodically to see if anyone messaged me.
    Thanks!

Default Still Growing

Hey everybody! We've grown some, up to 65 now and a few more members, but we're still looking to grow more. If you're interested in joining stop by our guild site for more info. http://ultimatedefenders.guildportal.com
    ZERG
    Whynnd - Xantroos - Justys - Haedeez - Xantrez