Default EH FoT+CitW 4:00pm EST (almost) everyday

U17 Addendum: We'll be doing both raids at specified time.
    --
    Every day, except Tuesdays and Fridays (I do have to work sometimes, damn).

I think we've had a good mix of experienced and first-timers on every run so far. Lag has been the only issue, and hopefully the new time will help. Being during the daytime for me, it means I can't run it every day, but I can host it five days a week.

Same as before, No Slackers: You don't have to have any experience, but come prepared to contribute: decent build, decent gear, working ED. If you're new to the raid, please say so. If you need to swap toons for completion, park your completer at the door as you will not be given more than 2min tops to swap toons at the end.

See you in Gianthold!
    Keybreaker, Leader of Over Raided (Orien)

Hi all.

Have you noticed more lag than usual lately? I have. I mean soul-crushing, game-stopping, catastrophic lag-stoppages. Not to mention the bug where "holding" a certain common mob in CitW crashes EVERYONE'S client.

Until Cove is over, I'll only be running the FoT (almost) dailies, not the CitW. FoT is much shorter and therefore much more likely to be completed in-between almost certain game-stopping lag-bursts.
    Keybreaker, Leader of Over Raided (Orien)