Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Lamannia Coordinator SqueakofDoom's Avatar
    The End of the Universe - The view is great!

The Lamannia store is still in progress. Issues on Live are currently taking precedence.

I have also just dropped some Hearts of Wood and NPCs near the Harbor Trainers.

I don't suppose it would be possible to run your script to repopulate the AH would it? That would be awesome

2015 DDO Players Council Seikojin's Avatar

I didn't get to any hearts in time. However, I did notice this when I logged in with one of my characters.

As you can see in the screenshot, I have a twist from Legendary Dread and am active in Grandmaster... I can use the abilities as the ED's are active, but it won't let me view the ED page saying that I need to visit the fatespinner. When I cycle my exp bar to ED exp it says I do not have an ED active.

In the second screenshot, you can see at the fatespinner, on Grandmaster, it shows I have spent points, that despite it clearly being my active destiny is said not to be active, and none of my abilities for my active destiny are in the ability column.

In the third screenshot is the Map view.

This character was made, at lvl 7, used the guide to level up both levels and ED's, then I used +5 stat tomes before logging off last night. I do not know if this has anything to do with the TR issue, or if this is a whole seperate codepath.

Edit: It is looking like multiple characters get that message after using +5 tomes.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Seikojin; 02-25-2013 at 10:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DeCourcy View Post
    I don't suppose it would be possible to run your script to repopulate the AH would it? That would be awesome
    What kind of stuff on AH are you looking for? I noticed a bunch of random gear for lvl 20+ and +5 tomes still are there...

Lamannia Coordinator SqueakofDoom's Avatar
    The End of the Universe - The view is great!

Quote Originally Posted by Seikojin View Post
    I didn't get to any hearts in time. However, I did notice this when I logged in with one of my characters.

As you can see in the screenshot, I have a twist from Legendary Dread and am active in Grandmaster... I can use the abilities as the ED's are active, but it won't let me view the ED page saying that I need to visit the fatespinner. When I cycle my exp bar to ED exp it says I do not have an ED active.
    I will have to verify this in a newer build, but I believe this was fixed before U17 went to live.

Also, I was planning on putting the U17 Loot in the AH tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by SqueakofDoom View Post
    I will have to verify this in a newer build, but I believe this was fixed before U17 went to live.

Also, I was planning on putting the U17 Loot in the AH tonight.
    Yeah, not a major bad, only slightly annoying. I am sure most players don't b-line to 25 and +5 after capping in one session. So very edge case.

Cool, thanks for being soo proactive with Lam and helping the players get their test on!

Would have liked to help but saw the post too late plus the only guy I want to TR is not allowed due to a bug. Perhaps it is not too late to add this to your investigation. I have tried this on test many times since TR was introduced (not prepared to pay for it on live until the bug is fixed) and keep getting the same problem - I am told I have to level despite being 20 aready.

Durgha of Khyber
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Derkallah View Post
    Would have liked to help but saw the post too late plus the only guy I want to TR is not allowed due to a bug. Perhaps it is not too late to add this to your investigation. I have tried this on test many times since TR was introduced (not prepared to pay for it on live until the bug is fixed) and keep getting the same problem - I am told I have to level despite being 20 aready.

Durgha of Khyber
    Have you talked to the fatespinner and tried all her options in dialog?

Question

any word on when the DDO store will will open again

Quote Originally Posted by Seikojin View Post
    Have you talked to the fatespinner and tried all her options in dialog?
    Tried that yes. The problem has been there since TRs started so fates have not caused it. I've just done a Lesser Res (again) on live and will do another TR test when Lamaland refreshes again but I won't hold my breath. This guy was my very first toon created 7 years ago and obviously was just born to live once.
    Last edited by Derkallah; 02-27-2013 at 06:19 PM.

Question

are they ever going to open the DDO store up on Lamannia is there any update as to when

Community Member lucreciacrescent's Avatar

event #9 soon?

Community Member Buttkierownsmade's Avatar

cmon squeak please have the store up as soon™ as you can.
    "Treat People How you want to be Treated, be friends with me i will be friends back.."

Community Member lucreciacrescent's Avatar

Thumbs down are you there devs?

any news on what's going to happen to Lamannia? DDO store? AH scripts? The guide being put in the harbor?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12