Default Outfit still missing

Out of morbid curiosity I stuck around just to see what would happen.

Just logged and installed "hotfix" and Outfit still missing, no mail. I havent' logged my other Monk just cause.

That was a pretty quick turnaround on the "fix" I must say, although for me it didn't "fix".

Brand / Commerce Manager Tolero's Avatar

As stated in the known issues, the hotfix was to prevent it from happening to even more players. If you were already hit, we are still in the process of deploying a fix for those whose outfits were already affected. More info on this front as soon as we're ready to start re-outfitting folks!

So what we need you to do, is go ahead and log into your other monk to see if what they fixed is fixed.
    Do it for science.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan
    Please note that the hotfix should prevent outfits from going missing from this point forward, but we are continuing to work on a process to automatically restore missing outfits for folks affected by this bug prior to today's hotfix. We hope to have that process begin soon, and will provide more information when it becomes available.
    If you're saying you logged in a character who had already lost an outfit, and it's still lost, that sounds like what should be happening. Outfits should no longer be disappearing, but those already lost are not yet restored.

(Note: I'm just going on what Cordovan posted, I haven't tested in the game myself.)

I did not see the patch notes, I forget about Dev Tracker. You are absolutely correct, my apologies for thinking it was supposed to do something it wasn't. Will log my other Monk and see what happens.

I think they fixed those listed on Auction.
    And MAYBE those on characters who didnt logged. don't know about this.

Quote Originally Posted by HGM-Chi View Post
    So what we need you to do, is go ahead and log into your other monk to see if what they fixed is fixed.
    Do it for science.

Thanks!
    Done

I am happy to report that it appears all is well with my other Monk that has just logged for the first time since the update.

Again, I apologize for my confusion on what exactly was happening with the hotfix, thank you for quickly addressing the issue Tolero.

Community Member
    still fighting the unending armies of shavarath

My monk lost hers, looking forward to getting it back soon.

She was wearing Icy Raiments. Honest! I swear!

<wink>

...J
    Thelanis: HoeLee, Rasminder, Cerinah, Arlinah, Shrenn, Rowkhan, Paladonis - Jakburton's Porkchop Express (now hiring)

Sarlona: Aingell of Death, KimberLee, Soullaris the Divine, Bendyr - The Order of Cygnus

Quote Originally Posted by JamnJD View Post
    She was wearing Icy Raiments.
    On purpose?

Quote Originally Posted by Eilierie View Post
    Done

I am happy to report that it appears all is well with my other Monk that has just logged for the first time since the update.

Again, I apologize for my confusion on what exactly was happening with the hotfix, thank you for quickly addressing the issue Tolero.
    And thanks for testing for the rest of us cowards

Founder & Build Synthesis Battlehawke's Avatar

Default ughh

My monk was wearing +8 Convalescence (+30 Heal Amp) Outfit of Omniscience. (Wow, think I butchered the spelling). Wink wink. Oh and while fullfilling that fantasy, can you add an augment slot? ...oh, and send me a tall Brunette with big, round, sexy Brown eyes? J/k...
    The Best Server: Gallhanda

Looking for a great guild? Check Out Our Guild: http://www.oldtimersguild.com/vb/forum.php

Looking for some good builds to play? https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...for-Characters

Quote Originally Posted by Gkar View Post
    And thanks for testing for the rest of us cowards
    No problem.

I logged the Monk with the missing outfit of mod fort lvl 6, purchased a outfit of shadow with one of the new slots on it from AH and equipped it with no issues.

It was the least I could do when I made an incorrect assumption of what was happening with the hot fix

PS - my +8 convelescent omniscience outfit of exceptional fort with 6 GH clickies and large guild slot is missing too
    Last edited by Eilierie; 02-21-2013 at 03:58 PM.

Default my outfit just went missing

So before hotfix, my outfit was there...after hotfix, i tried another outfit on to check skin, and my previous outfit disapeared. Strange thing is, my naked texture is my previous (now missing) outfits texture.
    Perfectionism is a dangerous state of mind in an imperfect world. The best way is to forget doubts and set about the task in hand. If you are doing your best, you will not have time to worry about failure.-Robert Silliman Hillyer.

probably kinda late to say this but...

At the update day i logged on my monk, even after reading about the bug
    So i decided to don't even think about touching my bank (where all my tring robes are)
    Today after the hotfix i finally checked my bank, and all my outfits are still there without a problem.

So thanks for the hotfix. (and sorry for not suggesting this before guys)

Community Member

Default My Worn Outfits still missing

I have stuff in my shared bank but the items my FVS and Monk were wearing have not reappeared and I even put festival fire resitance on the some.....is this gonna get sorted please?

Community Member

Default Outfits still missing

Lost a deathblock outfit and A +3 Greater Warding with a Guild slot outfit with a DDO Armor upgrade. My Toon is still waring the DDO Store Upgrade but the outfit is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by FieldAgentChloe View Post
    Lost a deathblock outfit and A +3 Greater Warding with a Guild slot outfit with a DDO Armor upgrade. My Toon is still waring the DDO Store Upgrade but the outfit is gone.
    Look up to the 4th post in this thread

Community Member DeathbringerGod's Avatar

I miss my +7 Deathblock outfit with kit appearance ...

KHYBER Server
    Velhaart
    [2nd Life] (lv 4 Human Fighter), Deathbrngr [2nd Life] (lv 4 Drow Fighter), Shinigammi (lv 28 Drow Monk), Kriegwolf (lv 28 Dwarf Barbarian), Panzerdath (lv 28 Warforged Fighter), Edvaard (lv 28 Human Paladin), Thengwar (lv 28 Drow Bard), Aorlhac (lv 10 Half-Orc Fighter), Scythelord (lv 6 Human Wizard), Toumass (lv 4 Human Druid), Krieglord (lv 15 Bladeforged paladin), Xeerloth (lv 7 Warforged Artificer), Aldahr (lv 15 Shadar-Kai Rogue), Edarim (Lv 15 Sun Elf Cleric), Ianvenn (lv 7 Half-Elf Ranger), Chrometank (lv 7 Warforged Wizard),
    Erwynd (lv 7 Human Favored Soul), Naghaar (lv 7 Drow Warlock)

Community Member

I lost mine AFTER the hotfix....a +7 Bracing outfit