Default Words of the Ancients (Epic GH Explorers)

I feel like I covered every square inch of the GH explorer area and am still missing 5 of these (and I got the one after the Hunting Party optional in Feast or Famine).

Stormreaver:

Truthful one:

These have to be very obscure or possibly in some new area they added when they re-did Gianthold.

I have not run down every "lave river canyon" but I wasn't seeing any in the ones I did run down.

Community Member

Default Hmm

I've found all of them, but can't remember all the exact numbers. What I'm thinking:

1. There's a valley with Madstone Crater at the south end. Iirc, stormreaver 13 is halfway up the valley between two rock outcroppings (heading north). If you head north from Madstone Crater, there's a small cave on your right across from the little village - I believe Stormreaver 14 is in that cave.

2. I believe 6 is just up that path near the north part of the valley that leads to the big tent. As soon as you start heading up the path, turn around - it'll be behind you.

3. 8 I know - it's at the top of the lava waterfall near Madstone Crater. Just on the dragon's wing and climb to the top, then hop off.

4. Can't say for sure where 14 is - I think if you keep following the path in 6 past the tent and go to the very end, it's in the area with the tents at the top of the path (close to Madstone Crater when you reach the end).

Hope that helps.
    Last edited by Texlaw1992; 02-21-2013 at 05:36 PM.

Found 2 of them with those directions...

still
    Stormreaver 14

Truthful

do he exist map of gianthold epic for rare and explorer (word of ancients ones)??

If yes where i can't found again??

Yeah truthful one's 14 cannot find it and it's driving me to drink.
    Kamalia * Kavindra * Kilindra * Kiarria * Kalyca * Kekata * Karilia * Kevaa = High Lords of Malkier
    We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams...

I search 1st stormreaver and 14 truth one me also, i dont found ???

Truthful One 14 - Head down towards Madstone but take the right hand upslope rather than going straight down the centre.

There is a Spire - At the top of this I believe is Truthful 14!

I search again only the 2. That is stormreaver 1st and the truth one 14th ?

Truthful one 14 is at the top of a new spire that was not there in the old GH.

If you know the area where Chief Ogh was in the Heroic GH, then picture this.

There is an East/West Valley in that area.

To the South of that valley is the ramp upwards that takes you past the big tent where the rare Ogre Magi lived and then eventually you go all the way up around to the top of the mountain where Cirrus was.

To the North of the valley is a ridge line that had various camps of mobs in it.

You want to head West on the ridge line and you should eventually see a spire that you can take spiralling path upward. That is where the Truthful One 14 is.

I still need truthful 6.

Community Member

Default Words

I ran through the Storm Fist area again last night to get the remaining Words (and I do have all 29), so I'm glad my earlier directions helped. Yes, Truthful 14 was the one on top of the hill.

Stormreaver 14 is just where I said it was, inside the little cave across from the village where you head north from Madstone Crater. You may want to try heading south from the entrance to Gianthold first (on the side close to Madstone Crater) - you'll see a large outcropping to your left once you start heading down the path, and the cave is through that outcropping.

Truthful 6 - it was not one of the two spears on the path that winds northeast ending above Madstone Crater. Oh, wait a minute, I'm pretty sure it's in that area near the vortex gate that spawns the jarilith rare in normal gianthold. Head into that area (teleport to Stormeye and turn around) and it'll be on your right.

Good luck!

Found Truthful #6 finally... Yes, it is in that area on the Stormeye side where the portal that spawned the named Jarilith is.

Stormreaver 14 is actually duplicated.
    Look at the wiki map. Due north of the Storm's Heart teleport location is a crystal dragon scaling a wall. Just ot the west of that is a small spire with 4 tunnels through the base. It's in those tunnels.

Alternatively, If you recall the Storm's Fist teleport location (check the wiki if you don't), there is a bridge over a river of lava (easternmost bridge), on the north side of the bridge, to the west, there's a tent. It's inside that tent.
    Last edited by Systern; 02-22-2013 at 08:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Systern View Post
    Stormreaver 14 is actually duplicated.
    Look at the wiki map. Due north of the Storm's Heart teleport location is a crystal dragon scaling a wall. Just ot the west of that is a small spire with 4 tunnels through the base. It's in those tunnels.

Alternatively, If you recall the Storm's Fist teleport location (check the wiki if you don't), there is a bridge over a river of lava (easternmost bridge), on the north side of the bridge, to the west, there's a tent. It's inside that tent.
    In the tent to west of easternmost brigde over a river of lava, that is stormreaver 14th!

I search truthfull 14th and stormreaer 1st?
    Last edited by pasy007; 02-23-2013 at 06:50 AM.

Pretty sure Stormreaver #1 is the one behind the tent just off the path between Feast and Cabal.

I found them all, but can't really remember the numbers.
    Rognac / Oesel / Zaegroenhali / Maloich / Eriaolys / Voidmind / Pastacide / Orangewing / Veraya / Sisutu / Peletis / Lacrimis / Clipped / Somniloquy / Hypnagogic / Othafa

Khyber / The Hand of the Black Tower

Community Member

I'm looking for truthful 10, any help?

Community Member Talon_Moonshadow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jbmat5656 View Post
    I'm looking for truthful 10, any help?
    I need that one too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jandric View Post
    ..., but I honestly think the solution is to group with less whiny people.

Truthful 10 is on the ledge that you can only get to through Feast or Famine. Do the hunting party optional, make a u-turn to the left, and it's above where you enter.

You can get to the Feast optional area with boots of propulsion or similar if you don't feel like running the quest for it.
    Rognac / Oesel / Zaegroenhali / Maloich / Eriaolys / Voidmind / Pastacide / Orangewing / Veraya / Sisutu / Peletis / Lacrimis / Clipped / Somniloquy / Hypnagogic / Othafa

Khyber / The Hand of the Black Tower

Quote Originally Posted by Contrex View Post
    You can get to the Feast optional area with boots of propulsion or similar if you don't feel like running the quest for it.
    I can usually get to that with abundant step - how does a character with Propulsion boots get it? Off the crucible wall or the stone on the path up? Tried several times today, and there's an invisible wall in the way from the path stone.