Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Community Member

ETA on a fix?

FYI it also happens in a regular bank too.
    Blind Faith

Noheels,Ravenwind-Sarlona,FirstOfOne,Kraagg

I got 2 EE Quivers of Poison bound to the same characer. I equipped the first one on purpose because the character is an archer. But the second one I just saved it on my bank (not the shared bank). After a few days someone told me that logging out of the game caused the Quiver to become BTC, so I went to check it out and it was true.

I'd like to know if after fixing the bug the those quivers will be returned to their previous BTCoE state or not.
    Stronth/Jufina/Peibor of Argonnessen
    Trolls Lair

Proud Officer of The Madborn

So... the only fix for the people who got it binded by a bug designed by the devs is the ASAH? Nice one turbine... nice one..

Quote Originally Posted by Henky View Post
    So... the only fix for the people who got it binded by a bug designed by the devs is the ASAH? Nice one turbine... nice one..
    If you have a crafter that can make arrows. Put BtA arrows in the quiver, then the quiver becomes BtA. This at least helps to get it on the correct toon if you have a shared bank.
    Groz, Almostthere, Medicant and Harvezzt. Argo RULES!

Quote Originally Posted by Thud View Post
    If you have a crafter that can make arrows. Put BtA arrows in the quiver, then the quiver becomes BtA. This at least helps to get it on the correct toon if you have a shared bank.
    Thank you sir. Flawless victory for you.

+1 rep for you

+1 Nice work around. Was able to move quiver to character I wanted to.

Community Member DeafeningWhisper's Avatar

+1, nice work around!

... Now, why do I feel your work around will get "fixed" before the actual problem?
    "Pike or do not. There is no lag."

Quote Originally Posted by DeafeningWhisper View Post
    +1, nice work around!

... Now, why do I feel your work around will get "fixed" before the actual problem?

Probably because the 'work around' works with all btc quivers...
    Groz, Almostthere, Medicant and Harvezzt. Argo RULES!

2016 DDO Players Council DDOTalk71's Avatar

Ran EE Cry for Help on my level 24 caster today. Looted an EE Quiver. BtC instantly. Without equipping it. Wanted it for my ranged toon. Help Please!
    Asheras - Velania - Ventarya - Renvar - Vallorynn - Officer in Loreseekers and Member of Lava Divers - Khyber

Community Member

Bought mine off the platinum auction house and stoked as hell... then it said "cannot place bound char items in shared bank" n was peeved the f off. Can't even do the workaround unless I level my AH toon 21 levels.

Quote Originally Posted by DDOTalk71 View Post
    Ran EE Cry for Help on my level 24 caster today. Looted an EE Quiver. BtC instantly. Without equipping it. Wanted it for my ranged toon. Help Please!
    Quote Originally Posted by saco View Post
    Bought mine off the platinum auction house and stoked as hell... then it said "cannot place bound char items in shared bank" n was peeved the f off. Can't even do the workaround unless I level my AH toon 21 levels.
    If have crafter is all you need. Just craft the worst arrows or lowest BTA arrows ya can.

BTA arrows can be passed to that character and placed in quiver and quiver can be moved into bank and transferred to another character.

Now if on diff accounts then yeah you can't do it without using shard AH.

Yes this bug sucks and I had to do this twice so far and is a bunch of BS, but atleast I got the item to the character I wanted it on. Again thanks to the person who posted work around first.

Quote Originally Posted by Bilger View Post
    If have crafter is all you need. Just craft the worst arrows or lowest BTA arrows ya can.

BTA arrows can be passed to that character and placed in quiver and quiver can be moved into bank and transferred to another character.

Now if on diff accounts then yeah you can't do it without using shard AH.

Yes this bug sucks and I had to do this twice so far and is a bunch of BS, but atleast I got the item to the character I wanted it on. Again thanks to the person who posted work around first.
    This bug is still in effect and causing problems. However, Turbine still hasn't fixed the quivers and so the workaround (using BTA arrows to pass it to the right toon on your account) still work.

Community Member

I have a characgter with 6 btc quivers becuase the auctions didn't sell. and they came back to me btc Once its btc it can only be sold for Astral Shards

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123