Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 54 of 54
  1. #41
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    699

    Default

    ETA on a fix?

    FYI it also happens in a regular bank too.
    Blind Faith

    Noheels,Ravenwind-Sarlona,FirstOfOne,Kraagg

  2. #42
    Community Member PTStroth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    86

    Default

    I got 2 EE Quivers of Poison bound to the same characer. I equipped the first one on purpose because the character is an archer. But the second one I just saved it on my bank (not the shared bank). After a few days someone told me that logging out of the game caused the Quiver to become BTC, so I went to check it out and it was true.

    I'd like to know if after fixing the bug the those quivers will be returned to their previous BTCoE state or not.
    Stronth/Jufina/Peibor of Argonnessen
    Trolls Lair

  3. #43
    Community Member Bilger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    1,792
    Proud Officer of The Madborn

  4. #44
    Community Member Henky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    336

    Default

    So... the only fix for the people who got it binded by a bug designed by the devs is the ASAH? Nice one turbine... nice one..

  5. #45
    Community Member Thud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    The hills of California.
    Posts
    264

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Henky View Post
    So... the only fix for the people who got it binded by a bug designed by the devs is the ASAH? Nice one turbine... nice one..
    If you have a crafter that can make arrows. Put BtA arrows in the quiver, then the quiver becomes BtA. This at least helps to get it on the correct toon if you have a shared bank.
    Groz, Almostthere, Medicant and Harvezzt. Argo RULES!

  6. #46
    Community Member Henky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    336

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thud View Post
    If you have a crafter that can make arrows. Put BtA arrows in the quiver, then the quiver becomes BtA. This at least helps to get it on the correct toon if you have a shared bank.
    Thank you sir. Flawless victory for you.

    +1 rep for you

  7. #47
    Community Member Bilger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    1,792

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thud View Post
    If you have a crafter that can make arrows. Put BtA arrows in the quiver, then the quiver becomes BtA. This at least helps to get it on the correct toon if you have a shared bank.
    +1 Nice work around. Was able to move quiver to character I wanted to.
    Proud Officer of The Madborn

  8. #48
    Community Member DeafeningWhisper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    *looks around* I don't know...
    Posts
    2,812

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thud View Post
    If you have a crafter that can make arrows. Put BtA arrows in the quiver, then the quiver becomes BtA. This at least helps to get it on the correct toon if you have a shared bank.
    +1, nice work around!

    ... Now, why do I feel your work around will get "fixed" before the actual problem?
    "Pike or do not. There is no lag."

  9. #49
    Community Member Thud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    The hills of California.
    Posts
    264

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeafeningWhisper View Post
    +1, nice work around!

    ... Now, why do I feel your work around will get "fixed" before the actual problem?

    Probably because the 'work around' works with all btc quivers...
    Groz, Almostthere, Medicant and Harvezzt. Argo RULES!

  10. #50
    2016 DDO Players Council DDOTalk71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,078

    Default

    Ran EE Cry for Help on my level 24 caster today. Looted an EE Quiver. BtC instantly. Without equipping it. Wanted it for my ranged toon. Help Please!
    Asheras - Velania - Ventarya - Renvar - Vallorynn - Officer in Loreseekers and Member of Lava Divers - Khyber

  11. #51
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    175

    Default

    Bought mine off the platinum auction house and stoked as hell... then it said "cannot place bound char items in shared bank" n was peeved the f off. Can't even do the workaround unless I level my AH toon 21 levels.

  12. #52
    Community Member Bilger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    1,792

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DDOTalk71 View Post
    Ran EE Cry for Help on my level 24 caster today. Looted an EE Quiver. BtC instantly. Without equipping it. Wanted it for my ranged toon. Help Please!
    Quote Originally Posted by saco View Post
    Bought mine off the platinum auction house and stoked as hell... then it said "cannot place bound char items in shared bank" n was peeved the f off. Can't even do the workaround unless I level my AH toon 21 levels.
    If have crafter is all you need. Just craft the worst arrows or lowest BTA arrows ya can.

    BTA arrows can be passed to that character and placed in quiver and quiver can be moved into bank and transferred to another character.

    Now if on diff accounts then yeah you can't do it without using shard AH.

    Yes this bug sucks and I had to do this twice so far and is a bunch of BS, but atleast I got the item to the character I wanted it on. Again thanks to the person who posted work around first.
    Proud Officer of The Madborn

  13. #53
    Community Member eachna_gislin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    706

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bilger View Post
    If have crafter is all you need. Just craft the worst arrows or lowest BTA arrows ya can.

    BTA arrows can be passed to that character and placed in quiver and quiver can be moved into bank and transferred to another character.

    Now if on diff accounts then yeah you can't do it without using shard AH.

    Yes this bug sucks and I had to do this twice so far and is a bunch of BS, but atleast I got the item to the character I wanted it on. Again thanks to the person who posted work around first.
    This bug is still in effect and causing problems. However, Turbine still hasn't fixed the quivers and so the workaround (using BTA arrows to pass it to the right toon on your account) still work.

  14. #54
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    278

    Default

    I have a characgter with 6 btc quivers becuase the auctions didn't sell. and they came back to me btc Once its btc it can only be sold for Astral Shards

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload