Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default stop using the auction house for storaging your augments

Seen many low augments yesterday on ah for minimum bid 2mill like +3stat or others-mostly gone today. I guess this is a mere attempt to storage useless stuff than a real attempt to sell sth.

Please stop this in the time to come at least until we get some kind of storage bag or we all -u2- will be unpleased by the flood of nonsense posts on the ah!

No rant or rage, just an advise

Yvo
    Last edited by Yvonnel-1; 02-21-2013 at 12:21 PM.
    R.I.P. Devourer - 20-Aug-2010 11:00 GMT(+1 DST)
    (World Broadcast): World broadcast: 'Farewell to all our loyal players and thank you for your time in Eberron. We wish you all the best for your future adventures. Please log out now as the servers are now going down. Many thanks, Codemasters Online.'

***Ghallanda Rerolled*** *Yvonnel-1* "Peinlicher" Sylestria-1 Jarlaxle-1 Sammaster-1 Zapp-1
    formerly Dorn / Devourer - EU

I like it.. a way to protest the stupid gems that wont go into our bags.

Have everyone Flood the AH for 2 mil buyouts on all our space killing augment gems that wont go into the ingredient bags.

+1 for the great idea.
    Jotmon - Let's not forget why we play these games - to have fun - ~
    Guild: Degenerate Matter - 200 (Former Guilds: ChaosKnights, Big Damn Heroes, Shadowfiends, Order of the Drow, Unusual Suspects, Raided R)
    Argo-Jotmon(Completionist - before the Otto's/XP pots easymode), Jotmonheals(Clr17/Rog2/Mnk1-Epic Completionist), Whatthetruck.. and many many more alts..

Update 24: Champions... "whew, it's ok, it's only a red name" .. sad day when trash spawn Champions and their one-shot ignore fort attacks instill more party fear than the Red named bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by JOTMON View Post

Have everyone Flood the AH for 2 mil buyouts on all our space killing ingredient gems that wont go into the bags.

+1 for the great idea.
    Lol!
    +1 as well.
    <-Curelite Bottling Company->

Quote Originally Posted by Chilldude
    Dude, did you see they way that guy just pressed button 1? It was amazing! A display of skill unseen since the 1984 World Games where in the men's room, between events, a man washed his hands with such unbridled majesty that people were claiming the faucet he used was OP.

Have everyone Flood the AH for 2 mil buyouts on all our space killing augment gems that wont go into the ingredient bags.

+1 for the great idea.
    Yeah, that does seem like a good idea.

Do they have their own category on the AH or are they mixed in with something else?

Community Member

Oh nice, thanks for the tip!

I'm going to have to agree with the others. This is a great free way to store augments. Even when they do release bags, why pay TP for one, when this feature is already available. And if you get really lucky, you just might make a pile of plat.
    Kaarloe - Degenerate Matter - Argonnessen

Bah u all^^ brought a theme up i didnt expect to but i have to admit to the side u mention tbh...
    Last edited by IWCoppercrest; 02-28-2013 at 07:29 PM. Reason: rep influence
    (World Broadcast): World broadcast: 'Farewell to all our loyal players and thank you for your time in Eberron. We wish you all the best for your future adventures. Please log out now as the servers are now going down. Many thanks, Codemasters Online.'

***Ghallanda Rerolled*** *Yvonnel-1* "Peinlicher" Sylestria-1 Jarlaxle-1 Sammaster-1 Zapp-1

tx for the great idea cheers! :P

I love you yvo
    Omnipresence, Ghallanda
    Trellon // Trelala

Scholar Of Adventure & Hero Missing_Minds's Avatar

+1 for the great idea.
    Can't argue the effectiveness of that.

Community Member HungarianRhapsody's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yvonnel-1 View Post
    Seen many low augments yesterday on ah for minimum bid 2mill like +3stat or others-mostly gone today. I guess this is a mere attempt to storage useless stuff than a real attempt to sell sth.

Please stop this in the time to come at least until we get some kind of storage bag or we all -u2- will be unpleased by the flood of nonsense posts on the ah!

No rant or rage, just an advise

Yvo
    I stored a couple of items on theAH last year for like 1.5 million plat, max plat buyout.

Someone bought one of them.

I laughed my ass off.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by HungarianRhapsody View Post
    I stored a couple of items on theAH last year for like 1.5 million plat, max plat buyout.

Someone bought one of them.

I laughed my ass off.
    I can only hope...I'm completely broke right now since I've been deconstructing everything, been away from the game for awhile, and been regearing my toons since I got back. Sounds like I need to do some AH storage myself.
    Tajawuka 9 monk/8 ranger/3 arti AA (3 ranger/monk/fighter pl's) - Toolbots working on Morninglord Cleric life #2 (3 wizard/sorc/druid pl) - Evisra 28 rogue

Quote Originally Posted by sheepface View Post
    I love you yvo
    I love u too - now wheres my plat :-p

I'm against storage bags for augments. There I said it. I think the way it is now will promote more trades among players. Or we could have bags with a very low stack size.

Community Member HungarianRhapsody's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by onivedlav View Post
    I'm against storage bags for augments. There I said it. I think the way it is now will promote more trades among players. Or we could have bags with a very low stack size.
    I'd like two things:

Augments can go into storage bags
    AND
    Green Storage bags can be sorted by ingredient type (or) are automatically sorted alphabetically

Having everything just piled together makes the bags far less useful than they could be. As an analogy, your Steely Dan album isn't going to provide you with hours of enjoyment if it's in your Michael Jackson album's sleeve and you can't find it.

I put a bunch of +6 stat augments and the like up on the AH yesterday for 100K pp and most of them sold. I was a little shocked.

Bah u all^^ brought a theme up i didnt expect to but i have to admit to the side u mention tbh...

But hey wheres my rep for focusing attention to it?
    Rep given!

Thanks for the great tip!
    Quote Originally Posted by Urist View Post
    You know that there's a "walk" key, right?
    The only reason I don't use it more is because the walking animations, whatever race you are, look like you've got a rod up your rear. (could work for a Paladin, though )

This is why the AH needs a fee overhaul.

There is no reason that posting an item at 15k pp should cost the same as posting the same item at 1.5m PP.
    I don't have a zerging problem.

I'm zerging. That's YOUR problem.

Quote Originally Posted by sirgog View Post
    This is why the AH needs a fee overhaul.

There is no reason that posting an item at 15k pp should cost the same as posting the same item at 1.5m PP.
    would you subtract the difference from the amount the AH takes when you sell it?

Default There you go

But hey wheres my rep for focusing attention to it?
    I hadn't even thought of that. Thanks! and +1
    Ghallanda - LLEWNDYN 27 Necro Wiz (completionist) + other random uncared for players - Blackmoor Defenders
    Thelanis - Llewndyn (FVS), Brickadoom Jenkins (barb/ ftr)
    Quote Originally Posted by jandhaer View Post
    Nerf Happiness

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast