I am looking for advice on building a 1st Life WF 18 wiz AM / 2 rog using Shiradi ED with the aim to (mostly) solo EE quests. My thoughts are:
-18 Con, 18 Int and leftovers Str (not going to bother taking 20 Con).
- All ups in Int obviously
- Disable, Search and Open Locks maxed
- Enough points in Diplomacy to get 100% success on Tea with the Queen.
- Not sure if Concentration is needed or not as Reconstruct is quickened and most damage spells are either SLA or fast casting, smaller spells.
- No UMD or Spot even though I would have liked those as well.
- Leftovers in Balance.
- Tough, Epic Tough and Mental Toughness
- SF Evoc, SF Conj (for SLA Web), GSF Evoc (for SLA Chain Missile)
- Max, Emp
- Quick, Height, Extend (for Haste and Displacement)
- Insightful Reflexes
+6 reflex, +6 reflex and +2 all saves with 40% exceptional fort for maximum surviveability
- Magic Missile, Chain Missile both as spells and as SLA plus Web SLA as the main spells used.
- Unsure if I will need to use dots on bosses or not.
- Archmage lines with Tier III Evoc (Magic and Chain Misslies) and Tier II Conj (Web) and their prereqs.
- I am uncertain which if any elements I should boost to get the most out of the Shiradi procs.
- Toughness, Int, Con
Any advice on all points is most welcome.