Default Solo EE Feast or Famine

Had to use an evasionist in the event of trap death. Couldn't use greensteel HP item due to having to keep Delving Boots on to negate holds from casters, so was missing permablur and some health. Got lucky and had the keyholder in first room and second room checked respectively. Took enough time to reach the end for the Hunting Party to spawn, so had to take them out as well before I could loot.

Frets warchanter ¤ Incise ranger ¤ Tiagan druid ¤ Carpal monk ¤ Thwart swashbuckler ¤ Humbucking trapper ¤ Hemolytic paladin ¤ Coercive warlock ¤ Unhealer cleric
    Leader, ~Elite Raiders~ of Khyber ...

good job frets!
    kokaisa cc/nuker drow warlock. .agrippe aa. farim-1 monk. meatmountain barbarian.boltergaist arti(retired pileon)
    Renowned in thelanis
    DDO on YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Thanks Kokaisa! Hope Thelanis is treating you well. Noticed Greensteel's new name on that server, it's a good choice for a barb.
    Quote Originally Posted by nolifer1 View Post
    good job frets!
    Frets warchanter ¤ Incise ranger ¤ Tiagan druid ¤ Carpal monk ¤ Thwart swashbuckler ¤ Humbucking trapper ¤ Hemolytic paladin ¤ Coercive warlock ¤ Unhealer cleric

Nice job! Btw, you can eat traps on non evasion toons with a decent amount of HP. It's not that rough

Thanks! Yep, I've done the inch up to the lever than tumble away move before with a non-evasionist in there before, but I just didn't want a fist through the monitor moment if I failed after spending some EE solo time in the quest

Quote Originally Posted by AtomicMew View Post
    Nice job! Btw, you can eat traps on non evasion toons with a decent amount of HP. It's not that rough

Grats.
    Quote Originally Posted by AtomicMew View Post
    One of them one-shot my 1300 hp bbn. I didn't die since i had godmode on, but took over 1400 dmg.. But yea, no you can't. That one hits like 5+ times - and its the undodgeable one on the 2nd required lever.

Perhaps if your lucky and dont have that specific trap spawn I guess, they are semi randomized and I survived most of the other ones as they only hit 1-3 times. Also may do a bit less with solo scaling perhaps, if it affects traps.

I like this quest on EE.. Maybe one of the best ones to farm since you can beat it very quickly even on EE.. Ultra fast with some blitz action.

Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    Grats.

One of them one-shot my 1300 hp bbn. I didn't die since i had godmode on, but took over 1400 dmg.. But yea, no you can't. That one hits like 5+ times - and its the undodgeable one on the 2nd required lever.

Perhaps if your lucky and dont have that specific trap spawn I guess, they are semi randomized and I survived most of the other ones as they only hit 1-3 times. Also may do a bit less with solo scaling perhaps, if it affects traps.

I like this quest on EE.. Maybe one of the best ones to farm since you can beat it very quickly even on EE.. Ultra fast with some blitz action.
    If you're standing in the right location, you should only get hit once or twice, not 5 times. In addition, if you pull off the pull + tumble away thing perfectly, you can get away with not getting hit at all, though that's more luck than anything (but if you're doing it right, you should only get hit once or twice). I used this on Heroic Elite recently leveling my sorc, and have seen party members do it on EE.

Edit: Also just did it myself while soloing EE Feast or Famine. >_>
    Last edited by WruntJunior; 02-25-2013 at 12:14 PM.
    Eternal Infinity: Wruntjunior ~ DI Sorc // Youngwrunt ~ Survivalist Paladin // Wruntarrow ~ Monkcher // Wruntsonmonk ~ Wis-Based Monk

Yea ran it a few more times myself, sometimes I can move away from it, sometimes i cant.. Depends a lot on luck/lag. Can't be done reliably anyways with how insanely laggy this game has been lately.