Default EE Tor + White Dragon Soloed (6boxed for Loot Only)

The other characters are all mine and were offline during the entire encounter, I did not use them to do anything during the fight, they are just my lootbots.

Did the entire quest on epic elite (took around 25-30 minutes) then the white dragon on epic elite solo. Took me 2 tries. The first time I stepped in and instantly got killed by a destruction before I even landed a single spell. My strategy was to keep both the dragon and the giant at around the same hp and just run around. Keep distance from the giant or he will severe stunning blow you which will cause you to trip which can be deadly. Was pretty intense at some moments when I was below 20% hp but went fairly smooth. I imagine in a week or two when I master this I will be soloing it all the time with no difficulties. Time to try the black dragon, and then the blue dragon!

If you are reading this, that probably means I am broadcasting live @ http://www.twitch.tv/ZonixxTV

Here are the loots:

If you are reading this, that probably means I am broadcasting live @ http://www.twitch.tv/ZonixxTV

Community Member

Did that cause it to scale down?

Quote Originally Posted by AlteredState View Post
    Did that cause it to scale down?
    Nope its EE does not scale down, just causes me from not suffering crippling lag with 6 characters.

Community Member

Cool, grats.

pls show us EE jordunglar collar
    Quote Originally Posted by MajMalphunktion View Post
    Damn you forum folk...damn you all!!

Quote Originally Posted by zarthak View Post
    pls show us EE jordunglar collar
    I imagine it's quite like on the wiki.
    Eternal Infinity: Wruntjunior ~ DI Sorc // Youngwrunt ~ Survivalist Paladin // Wruntarrow ~ Monkcher // Wruntsonmonk ~ Wis-Based Monk

Quote Originally Posted by WruntJunior View Post
    I imagine it's quite like on the wiki.
    thanks! +1
    Quote Originally Posted by MajMalphunktion View Post
    Damn you forum folk...damn you all!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zonixx View Post
    Nope its EE does not scale down, just causes me from not suffering crippling lag with 6 characters.
    EE (and heroic elite) scales enormously, proved by many people.

The first Sahaugin in EE Fathom the Depths goes from ~6500hp to ~8500hp when the second person enters the instance (it auto-changes if you have the monster manual Sahaugin Mastery).

Still an impressive achievement, but soloing with the dualboxes inside dead would be much more impressive.
    I don't have a zerging problem.

I'm zerging. That's YOUR problem.

Quote Originally Posted by sirgog View Post

The first Sahaugin in EE Fathom the Depths goes from ~6500hp to ~8500hp when the second person enters the instance (it auto-changes if you have the monster manual Sahaugin Mastery).

Still an impressive achievement, but soloing with the dualboxes inside dead would be much more impressive.
    I cant, too much lag. My CPU spikes to 100 when they are all logged in about every 15 seconds.

Anyway, heres same deal with black dragon. Got it on the first try, took FOREVER as acid savant though.

Sickening numbers of dragonscales there...

Sickening numbers of dragonscales there...
    exactly. Way too easy to get. I finished my flawless blue armor yesterday -- about 2 days after the update was released. Everyone and their uncle is gonna be running around in the stuff. scales are selling for less than 100k ea on the ah. The drop rates need to be decreased A LOT. it's ridiculous. It takes all of the prestige out of it. I'm fine with 1 on norm, 2 on hard, 3 on elite. Just make it so that you're not virtually guaranteed to get a stack every chest. And i'm not just saying that cause I already got mine and I don't want anyone else to. I honestly think it should be more balanced.

Edit: OP: gratz btw.
    Last edited by Ginarrbrik; 02-22-2013 at 10:22 AM.
    ~ *Nikibrik* - The Prime Healer (All EDs Capped) | Brogburt - The Warlord (All EDs Capped) | Kallistie - The Arch Necromancer | Capricio - The Lore-keeper | Thorbim - The Outlaw ~
    Thelanis ~ <The True Path>

Quote Originally Posted by Ginarrbrik View Post
    exactly. Way too easy to get. I finished my flawless blue armor yesterday -- about 2 days after the update was released. Everyone and their uncle is gonna be running around in the stuff. scales are selling for less than 100k ea on the ah. The drop rates need to be decreased A LOT. it's ridiculous. It takes all of the prestige out of it. I'm fine with 1 on norm, 2 on hard, 3 on elite. Just make it so that you're not virtually guaranteed to get a stack every chest. And i'm not just saying that cause I already got mine and I don't want anyone else to. I honestly think it should be more balanced.

Edit: OP: gratz btw.
    I think they tried to make it so that the hard part was getting the commendations of heroism......

Grats OP!
    Ckarlock Alarm (PDK bard 7 fighter 6 rogue 2) life 17
    Dragonbloodz Power (Drow sorc 20/epic 8) life 6
    Sorinsal (Drow rogue 20/epic 5) life 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Memnir View Post
    What I think is OP is anyone who uses implemented game mechanics, standard game features, or their own skill to be more effective in quests then I am - so I then find the time to post complaints about their use of implemented game mechanics, standard game features, or their own skill thus making me OP on the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridge_Dweller View Post
    Here's a new flash for the people who have not evolved and still play sponge toons: you serve no purpose. it's rude, but it's the truth. Divines are powerful, have been for a long time. They don't need you. If you need them you add no value to the group.

Quote Originally Posted by kierg10 View Post
    I think they tried to make it so that the hard part was getting the commendations of heroism......

Grats OP!
    I believe the hard part to be the 2nd part of the set...

Well done OP. Very impressive achievement. Good luck on the blue dragon.
    Iraeval/Zergheals/Svartskog/Kalemvor/Knaat/Trelleborg/Armagedda and other gimps on Argo.

Community Member adam1oftheround's Avatar

Default 6 box my Loot

Can you explain how to 6 box with your play style?

What machine is required?

Do you partition your hard drive?

Is there a way to start all 6 at the same time to avoid the already running message?

How do you run your play style?

Thanks

Yeah, I've seen, cultists in EE lords of dust have about 800 HP solo and 2100 full group. Huge.

Which only makes it that much more impressive.

Nice job zonnix! Me and a guildie managed to duo white dragon, but we wiped pretty fast on blue. Any luck soloing blue?

Quote Originally Posted by kierg10 View Post

Grats OP!
    Fall of Truth drops those quite fast (you don't need many).

The limiting factor is probably relics unless you trade for those.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by adam1oftheround View Post
    Do you partition your hard drive?

Is there a way to start all 6 at the same time to avoid the already running message?
    you dont need multiple partitions or folders.

start here
    http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=382010