Default Collectors Edition and TR'ing

So a few lifes I had gotten a new panther figurine, greater xp pot, and a new elite spidermask each time I TR'd.
    When I did my TR last night, I didn't get any of those. Is this a bug or how it's being done now on TR's? I would be really disappointed since I destroy them and don't plan to use them for another few lifes.

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by mudfud View Post
    So a few lifes I had gotten a new panther figurine, greater xp pot, and a new elite spidermask each time I TR'd.
    When I did my TR last night, I didn't get any of those. Is this a bug or how it's being done now on TR's? I would be really disappointed since I destroy them and don't plan to use them for another few lifes.
    It's been that way for awhile now. I don't remember exactly which update it changed though.

http://compendium.ddo.com/wiki/Relea...#Reincarnation

Must have been quite a long time since you last TRed

It was an exploitable bug, and thus was fixed along with the expansion's release.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeraphim View Post
    Fly? That would break every quest in the game. You would see folks falling from the sky in Korthos and dying. It would be a rain of newbs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dandonk View Post
    Yeah. It's not "we nuked the city from orbit", it's "the city experienced a brief population drop". Check.

Oh heck, update 14, Im pretty sure i did a few TR between then. Maybe I just didn't notice it. OK Thanks for the quick answers.

Missing items available in buy back? Can't remember...
    "The lion cannot protect himself from traps, and the fox cannot defend himself from wolves. One must therefore be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves." Niccolò Machiavelli
    Thelanis: Arbix Completionist (23rd Life), ArbySoul, ArbyBarb, ArbyPriest, Arbificer etc.

If you destroyed them then they are now gone for good and you will not get any more