Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 35 of 35
  1. #21
    Community Member Jay203's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    6,123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LeslieWest_GuitarGod View Post
    LOL! Hey we all gotta start somewhere, so thats as good a start as ever! Look for Aandre the Giant handle come game time and holla! Whats your handle?
    i don't remember
    PS: Greensteel RUINED the game! and you all know it!
    less buffing, more nerfing!!!
    to make it easier for those of you that wants to avoid me in game, all my characters are in "Bladesworn Mercenaries"

  2. #22
    Community Member Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    14,425

    Default

    Yes.
    How active I'll be in DDO may vary.

  3. #23
    Community Member chance2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    349

    Default Not leaving DDO

    Well I am not leaving DDO myself. Figure I can play both.
    I just paid for my year of DDO last month so will be here at least another.
    Figure I will be here until they shut off the lights and lock the doors for good.
    If I had not been working 90 hours per week in my cab in 06 I might have known about it.
    If I had known about it in the beginning, I would have started playing then.
    This first time I picked up the odd shaped dice in 76 I was hooked.
    I love these types of games as well as the novels because your mind can take you places your body can never go.
    Not all who wander are lost. I am not lost, I am just exploring.
    Smigit F25 (Leg Dread 5), Xappit w20 (tr), Tamix C20,Smigitjr Tmp R 22, Tamik 14 P (3rd life,) , Xsong bard 20, Smigit5 arti 21, Xappet 20 AA, Smigit6 D22 (fw2), Tamok Fvs 20 Smoxfeat monk 16 Taggem Wf Pally 14 others. Leader Circle of Destruction Argonnessen

  4. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    Yes.
    How active I'll be in DDO may vary.
    Excellent. We have butted heads a few times on here on certain things, but on nothing important. I do respect the fact you've invested much time in making DDO a better game.

    I'm looking forward to crossing paths with ya in Neverwinter.


    TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Dungeons & Dragons Online Guild
    No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!


  5. #25
    Community Member Kilbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brandon, MS
    Posts
    762

    Default

    Another reason I won't be playing Neverwinter, despite my love of the Forgotten Realms setting, is that I just don't have the time. Between DDO, DCUO, CO, TSW, and now PoE I just can't find the time to regularly play the games I do have on my computer, much less a new one. Fortunately I'm only actually paying monthly subscriptions for DDO and DCUO, having dropped the cash for lifetime subs for Champions Online and The Secret World, and Path of Exile is Free-To-Play.

  6. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kilbar View Post
    Another reason I won't be playing Neverwinter, despite my love of the Forgotten Realms setting, is that I just don't have the time. Between DDO, DCUO, CO, TSW, and now PoE I just can't find the time to regularly play the games I do have on my computer, much less a new one. Fortunately I'm only actually paying monthly subscriptions for DDO and DCUO, having dropped the cash for lifetime subs for Champions Online and The Secret World, and Path of Exile is Free-To-Play.
    Holy cow! Yeah you have a full plate alright! See I have a real job, so these games nowadays need to fill in my spare time in between work and hiding from the wife


    TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Dungeons & Dragons Online Guild
    No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!


  7. #27
    Community Member Kilbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brandon, MS
    Posts
    762

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LeslieWest_GuitarGod View Post
    Holy cow! Yeah you have a full plate alright! See I have a real job, so these games nowadays need to fill in my spare time in between work and hiding from the wife
    "Real Job"... Oh, you mean that thing you get when you're not a disabled shut-in like I am. Yeah, I'll trade ya...

  8. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kilbar View Post
    "Real Job"... Oh, you mean that thing you get when you're not a disabled shut-in like I am. Yeah, I'll trade ya...
    Didn't mean any disrespect, of course. On the contrary, if you see me on DDO or Neverwinter, give a hola


    TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Dungeons & Dragons Online Guild
    No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!


  9. #29
    Community Member Kilbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brandon, MS
    Posts
    762

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LeslieWest_GuitarGod View Post
    Didn't mean any disrespect, of course. On the contrary, if you see me on DDO or Neverwinter, give a hola
    Don't mind me, I just have a migraine today in addition to my usually scheduled agonized entertainment. Google "hidradenitis suppurativa stage 3" sometime... Just not when you're eating.

  10. #30
    Founder & Hero
    2016 DDO Players Council
    Uska's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Behind you with a claw hammer
    Posts
    25,337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kilbar View Post
    I SAY THEE NAY! As far as I'm concerned, Neverwinter is in direct competition with DDO for the DnD fanboi fanbase, and as such represents a clear and present danger to THIS game's continued existence. Granted, right now DDO's management and dev team constitute an even greater danger, but I can't very well boycott them, now can I?
    After playing it I see little to no danger from it some people will leave us for some will play both some will not even bother with and some will be like me and say bleh.


    It is to console like for me and even the best looking character there is uglier than the ugliest half-elf here and little to no customization between characters one wizard is pretty much the same as any other but that's pretty much how 4E pnp works except there people are the same because it's the best choice and for now NWO forces that choice maybe later there will be more choices to be made.


    Beware the Sleepeater

  11. #31
    Community Member Kilbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brandon, MS
    Posts
    762

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uska View Post
    After playing it I see little to no danger from it some people will leave us for some will play both some will not even bother with and some will be like me and say bleh.


    It is to console like for me and even the best looking character there is uglier than the ugliest half-elf here and little to no customization between characters one wizard is pretty much the same as any other but that's pretty much how 4E pnp works except there people are the same because it's the best choice and for now NWO forces that choice maybe later there will be more choices to be made.
    It's a young game. Yet another reason I won't be getting involved with it just yet is that I never touch an MMO until its been on the market for at least a year and really found its footing. Games can go through truly immense changes in just one year of life, so I feel it's completely unfair to judge any game this early in the development cycle.

  12. #32
    Community Member Phemt81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,496

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LeslieWest_GuitarGod View Post
    Ok, Uska is now downloading! OMG I never thought Id see the day.

    As for Phemt81, you need to contact customer service. Uska's issue was a bit more complicated than resetting a password, but he's apparently all set.
    They said that if i am not getting my password on my e-mail i must contact my internet provider...
    How to revamp past life reward system <--- working again
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    We absolutely planned for Fighter to still have Haste Boost. It's absolutely a bug. Any similar issues that look "wrong" to any player should be bugged.
    Developers should fix this

  13. #33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phemt81 View Post
    They said that if i am not getting my password on my e-mail i must contact my internet provider...
    Well, it's not bad advice. If you've checked your trash/old/spam folders and its not there your ISP probably delayed delivery. It does happen.


    TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Dungeons & Dragons Online Guild
    No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!


  14. #34
    Community Member Phemt81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,496

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LeslieWest_GuitarGod View Post
    Well, it's not bad advice. If you've checked your trash/old/spam folders and its not there your ISP probably delayed delivery. It does happen.
    Lol, sorry, you are so kind to help me, but that is quite comical to hear, even considering italian ISP are some of the worst in the world!

    Btw i checked their fb page and they said they fixed the "log in account issue", in fact i managed to get a new password doing exactly as i did weeks ago. Unfortunately, i didn't win any key lol.

    Thanks again for your help Leslie!
    How to revamp past life reward system <--- working again
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    We absolutely planned for Fighter to still have Haste Boost. It's absolutely a bug. Any similar issues that look "wrong" to any player should be bugged.
    Developers should fix this

  15. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phemt81 View Post
    Lol, sorry, you are so kind to help me, but that is quite comical to hear, even considering italian ISP are some of the worst in the world!

    Btw i checked their fb page and they said they fixed the "log in account issue", in fact i managed to get a new password doing exactly as i did weeks ago. Unfortunately, i didn't win any key lol.

    Thanks again for your help Leslie!
    My pleasure


    TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Dungeons & Dragons Online Guild
    No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload