Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Does Ephemeral Evolution from Primal Avatar not stack?
Thelanis: Takhysys, Tenauch, Vitriolus, Kalav, Leprous
The Best Server: Gallhanda
Looking for a great guild? Check Out Our Guild: http://www.oldtimersguild.com/vb/forum.php
Looking for some good builds to play? https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...for-Characters
Going to need all you can with that 10% fort and < 30 str. Death by patty cake takes a while.
You did that just for the achievement or that's your current build?
Awesome training dummy you've built there.
Seriously, that is some sick PRR. I noticed your damage reduction at 300 PRR is 56.29% but in your chat in the previous screenie you mention that your 270 PRR has a 56.65% damage reduction. Is that correct? And the wiki lists 200 PRR as 56.29%.
At what point do you think the PRR has serious diminishing returns? I was able to get to 144 PRR fairly easily with a first time DoS 3 in Unyielding Sentinel ED with just the Dragon Knight armor and a tower shield.
In my opinion a build with 160 prr 150-160 ac without action boost and around 1500 hp would be an ideal tank. I'm trying to max my PRR, AC and HP just for the ddo records book 300 PRR isnt my max btw.. i didnt care to wear +3 sheltering cloak from eveningstar. Need that new shield with +12 prr or maybe wait for 14 prr blue augment slots.
So for example, with 1 PRR, you take .65% less damage than no PRR. With 69 PRR, you take .65% less damage than with 68 PRR. And so on.
So it's always being reduced by the same percent, if that helps.
the point isnt how high the number is ... but to get the highest possible number+benefiting the most from it ... wat i mean is on my ftr i hit 160 prr which is almost half from wat u got ..while i have 49% less incoming damage you got 56% ... and to get my number i didnt corpomise at all dps,ac or other stats /feats ,while u to get 300 needed to drop gear and stats ..so overall having a number saying 300 isnt the objective imho
Eternal Infinity: Wruntjunior ~ DI Sorc // Youngwrunt ~ Survivalist Paladin // Wruntarrow ~ Monkcher // Wruntsonmonk ~ Wis-Based Monk
I have to give it to you, only issue I have with your achievement is that you have to use tea from Shiradi to get there. So my question is, What is your PRR in quest with only self buffs? I personally can only get 235 without human versatility Defense boost, i chose damage boost instead.
Also does the PDK armor give a higher PRR than non upgraded Flawless white dragon plate?
- 35% of damage bypasses ALL PRR. Even with infinite PRR you'd take 35% damage.
- Of the other 65%, each point of PRR reduces the damage you take by 1%, stacking multiplicatively (which is the worse way for decreases to stack).
So if your PRR is 200, you take full damage for 35%, and the other 65% is reduced by a factor of (0.99)^200 (to about 14% of the damage taken). So the total damage is 35% + 14%x65% which is about 44% of base damage by my mental arithmetic.
PRR is crippled by diminishing returns once you stack it over about 150.
I don't have a zerging problem.
I'm zerging. That's YOUR problem.
This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.Reload