Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Community Member

Default Highest PRR i've ever reached.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Community Member

Default % damage reduction stays same after a value

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Does Ephemeral Evolution from Primal Avatar not stack?
    Thelanis: Takhysys, Tenauch, Vitriolus, Kalav, Leprous

Founder & Build Synthesis Battlehawke's Avatar

Default prr

Very nice...
    The Best Server: Gallhanda

Looking for a great guild? Check Out Our Guild: http://www.oldtimersguild.com/vb/forum.php

Looking for some good builds to play? https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...for-Characters

Going to need all you can with that 10% fort and < 30 str. Death by patty cake takes a while.

You did that just for the achievement or that's your current build?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by onivedlav View Post
    You did that just for the achievement or that's your current build?
    ofcourse it was all for achievement

whole build is for achievements anyway. highest hp, prr, ac.

Quote Originally Posted by Nigo View Post
    ofcourse it was all for achievement

whole build is for achievements anyway. highest hp, prr, ac.
    what about DPS? seems like you ignored it :P
    Argonnessen - Zerg Zerg
    Main: Dalsheel, Warlock
    Alts: Elralia, Wizard // Nesnibtan, FvS

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by IxidorGR View Post
    what about DPS? seems like you ignored it :P
    Yeah, thats what you have to do to reach highest HP, AC and PRR

Awesome training dummy you've built there.

Seriously, that is some sick PRR. I noticed your damage reduction at 300 PRR is 56.29% but in your chat in the previous screenie you mention that your 270 PRR has a 56.65% damage reduction. Is that correct? And the wiki lists 200 PRR as 56.29%.

At what point do you think the PRR has serious diminishing returns? I was able to get to 144 PRR fairly easily with a first time DoS 3 in Unyielding Sentinel ED with just the Dragon Knight armor and a tower shield.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Postumus View Post
    Awesome training dummy you've built there.

Seriously, that is some sick PRR. I noticed your damage reduction at 300 PRR is 56.29% but in your chat in the previous screenie you mention that your 270 PRR has a 56.65% damage reduction. Is that correct? And the wiki lists 200 PRR as 56.29%.

At what point do you think the PRR has serious diminishing returns? I was able to get to 144 PRR fairly easily with a first time DoS 3 in Unyielding Sentinel ED with just the Dragon Knight armor and a tower shield.
    Well that 56.65% was just bad memory in action. it actually showed 56.29%. i think the soft spot is 50% damage reduction which is around 160 prr as far as i recall. 180 prr is 53-54% something around that. unbreakable stance with combat expertise should get you to 160 prr easily.

In my opinion a build with 160 prr 150-160 ac without action boost and around 1500 hp would be an ideal tank. I'm trying to max my PRR, AC and HP just for the ddo records book 300 PRR isnt my max btw.. i didnt care to wear +3 sheltering cloak from eveningstar. Need that new shield with +12 prr or maybe wait for 14 prr blue augment slots.

Would you care to do a total breakdown of the PRR please? Class and all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitesco View Post
    Oh and honestly, you are all carrying portal beaters on your casters? What on earth are you using it on often enough to clog up your bag with it?
    Quote Originally Posted by HungarianRhapsody View Post
    Portals.

300 PRR isnt my max btw.. i didnt care to wear +3 sheltering cloak from eveningstar. Need that new shield with +12 prr or maybe wait for 14 prr blue augment slots.
    Egads!

In my opinion a build with 160 prr 150-160 ac without action boost and around 1500 hp would be an ideal tank. I'm trying to max my PRR, AC and HP just for the ddo records book 300 PRR isnt my max btw.. i didnt care to wear +3 sheltering cloak from eveningstar. Need that new shield with +12 prr or maybe wait for 14 prr blue augment slots.
    Apart from going for all that leaves you with no stregnth and no damage. Better to drop your hp down to 1200 and pump your damage to hold agro.

Quote Originally Posted by Postumus View Post
    At what point do you think the PRR has serious diminishing returns?
    Each point of PRR takes .65% damage off the damage you were getting before.

So for example, with 1 PRR, you take .65% less damage than no PRR. With 69 PRR, you take .65% less damage than with 68 PRR. And so on.

So it's always being reduced by the same percent, if that helps.

the point isnt how high the number is ... but to get the highest possible number+benefiting the most from it ... wat i mean is on my ftr i hit 160 prr which is almost half from wat u got ..while i have 49% less incoming damage you got 56% ... and to get my number i didnt corpomise at all dps,ac or other stats /feats ,while u to get 300 needed to drop gear and stats ..so overall having a number saying 300 isnt the objective imho
    Officer of Eternal Infinity-Thelanis
    ~~~Visit it if interested for recruiting~~~EE Solos And More (Photo Album)~~~EE Soloing Pale Master (Forums)~~~
    Characters active atm .. Shadowaras (Completionist. Project/fs),Shadowaris(Wiz),Shadowares(Pal),Sworrn (Ftr),Nemmesis(Mnk) and Trickzster(Art)

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowaras View Post
    the point isnt how high the number is ... but to get the highest possible number+benefiting the most from it ... wat i mean is on my ftr i hit 160 prr which is almost half from wat u got ..while i have 49% less incoming damage you got 56% ... and to get my number i didnt corpomise at all dps,ac or other stats /feats ,while u to get 300 needed to drop gear and stats ..so overall having a number saying 300 isnt the objective imho
    Unless your objective is to post a screenshot of as high a number as you can. :P
    Eternal Infinity: Wruntjunior ~ DI Sorc // Youngwrunt ~ Survivalist Paladin // Wruntarrow ~ Monkcher // Wruntsonmonk ~ Wis-Based Monk

Quote Originally Posted by WruntJunior View Post
    Unless your objective is to post a screenshot of as high a number as you can. :P
    true...if thats the case i give up ..floor is yours ^^
    Officer of Eternal Infinity-Thelanis
    ~~~Visit it if interested for recruiting~~~EE Solos And More (Photo Album)~~~EE Soloing Pale Master (Forums)~~~
    Characters active atm .. Shadowaras (Completionist. Project/fs),Shadowaris(Wiz),Shadowares(Pal),Sworrn (Ftr),Nemmesis(Mnk) and Trickzster(Art)

Community Member

Default Very Impressed

I have to give it to you, only issue I have with your achievement is that you have to use tea from Shiradi to get there. So my question is, What is your PRR in quest with only self buffs? I personally can only get 235 without human versatility Defense boost, i chose damage boost instead.

Also does the PDK armor give a higher PRR than non upgraded Flawless white dragon plate?

Quote Originally Posted by ZeebaNeighba View Post
    Each point of PRR takes .65% damage off the damage you were getting before.

So for example, with 1 PRR, you take .65% less damage than no PRR. With 69 PRR, you take .65% less damage than with 68 PRR. And so on.

So it's always being reduced by the same percent, if that helps.
    That's not accurate. It works like this:

- 35% of damage bypasses ALL PRR. Even with infinite PRR you'd take 35% damage.
    - Of the other 65%, each point of PRR reduces the damage you take by 1%, stacking multiplicatively (which is the worse way for decreases to stack).

So if your PRR is 200, you take full damage for 35%, and the other 65% is reduced by a factor of (0.99)^200 (to about 14% of the damage taken). So the total damage is 35% + 14%x65% which is about 44% of base damage by my mental arithmetic.

PRR is crippled by diminishing returns once you stack it over about 150.
    I don't have a zerging problem.

I'm zerging. That's YOUR problem.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast