Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 60 of 60
  1. #41
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    252

    Default

    wizard - zergod
    Cleric - zoust
    Rouge - zoxst
    fvs healer - fonkie
    Fvs Caster - fonkie
    Sorc - theyogurt
    Arti - tinkerbarbie
    Monk - fistscrits
    fighter - zerjmoar
    ranger - sergod
    paladin - redheadedstep
    druid - beastybarbie
    bard - soprania
    barb - zaleria

  2. #42
    Community Member seskie1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    265

    Default

    Bestemest Paladin Tank: Thrannypoo Klemmslover

    I'll get around to capping her when CLAM comes back.
    Singhalicious, Sohnilicous, Shernilicious, Sohnalicious

    Dat dips brah

  3. #43
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    you
    Posts
    686

    Default

    I lost respect for a lot of people reading this post.
    Eternal Wrath - Kages - Prototypes - Rest ful - Musei - Dizafrabdont - Enkou - Kagehissori - many more"To be human is to have the freedom to control one's own fate." ~Karl Marx~

  4. #44
    Uber Completionist Ilindith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Quebec, Canada
    Posts
    2,349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kages View Post
    I lost respect for a lot of people reading this post.
    Oh you hater!
    Distributed - Currently on life 72.

  5. #45
    Community Member Uma-Quixote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kages View Post
    I lost respect for a lot of people reading this post.
    I laughed a lot......I mean, not much of it was serious, was it?
    "Im-plo-sion: For when you just absolutely HAVE to kill every M*****-F***** in the room".
    (Samuel L Jackson)
    Alts: Mercilless, Relenttless, Maliciouss: The Silence sisters.

  6. #46
    Community Member SealedInSong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    997

    Default Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by Uma-Quixote View Post
    I laughed a lot......I mean, not much of it was serious, was it?
    How empirical can these lists really be? 0%
    Character Compendium
    __________________
    Sarlona*Eternal Wrath
    __________________

  7. #47
    Community Member totabc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    198

    Default

    Ranger. Shapa
    Artificer, N/A
    Barbarian, Singh/Thrann
    Bard, Cough Cough... / Shyr
    Cleric, Kuffin Da Muffin
    Druid, Kahma
    Favored Soul, Sherni/Lou/Flvs
    Fighter, Zerjmoar
    Monk, Shisheido
    Paladin, Havenstorm
    Rogue, Nafaka/Nudly
    Sorcerer, Morfane <3 / Cemp/ Zon..... nahhh Dispel
    Wizard, Zergod/Sedious

    Come at me
    Iplaye (20 - Bard) Alinosa (20 - Barb)

  8. #48
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hebruhamer View Post
    last time i saw loulani (which i assume is lou) she had a quarterstaff in her fvs hand so thats auto fail :P
    hum.. i've NEVER ever had a quarterstaff in my hands on any of my healers. I use a tier4 upgraded Balizarde and an Epic Elite Bulwark on Lou, switching to a fully upgraded Skybreaker when i wanna "dps"

    For the rest of the list:
    Barbarian: Singh, Talkir, Beasted
    Fighter: Dangered
    Palladin: Gors
    Favored Soul: I like to heal together with myself but also with Flvs
    Cleric: Xgordolx, Foaly, Rumomo (tho he denies to have ever healed with me but i remember the evon6!!!!)
    Wizard: Sedious, Distributed, Zergod
    Sorcerer: Magnito, Deceptacon
    Bard: Iplaye and the Bard from Eternal Wrath with the unspeakable name (you know who u r)
    Monk: Onceler
    Druid: Keertan, Kahma, Jaheyra
    Artificer: does that class exist?
    Ranger: Shapa, Rahmanii- (cuz of AA)
    Rogue: Darizzen

    Some r for the lulz, others r meant to b serious and 1 or 2 r only put because i like them no matter what others think.. figure out urself
    Last edited by Derana; 03-13-2013 at 10:10 AM.

    Loulani (17 Druid, 2 Monk, 1 Artificer): a healer who cc's (70 Evocation DC) and does traps (110 Disable Device, 107 Search)

  9. #49
    Community Member Hendrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Bell's Brewery, MI.
    Posts
    10,991

    Default

    The best players are the original ones. The ones that give some serious thought to the characters they play.

    Just so happens all the original, free thinkers, the real trail blazers, happen to start and end their names X.

    Quote Originally Posted by hsinclair
    I heard the devs hate all wizards, bards, clerics, fighters, and fuzzy bunnies and only want us to play halfling barbarian/paladin shuriken specialists!

    It's totally true, I have a reliable source. You better reroll now.
    Adventurer, Bug Reporter, Mournlander.

  10. #50
    Community Member seskie1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    265

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hendrik View Post
    the best players are the original ones. The ones that give some serious thought to the characters they play.

    Just so happens all the original, free thinkers, the real trail blazers, happen to start and end their names x.
    xxhendrikxx
    Singhalicious, Sohnilicous, Shernilicious, Sohnalicious

    Dat dips brah

  11. #51
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    252

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Derana View Post
    hum.. i've NEVER ever had a quarterstaff in my hands on any of my healers. I use a tier4 upgraded Balizarde and an Epic Elite Bulwark on Lou, switching to a fully upgraded Skybreaker when i wanna "dps"

    For the rest of the list:
    Barbarian: Singh, Talkir, Beasted
    Fighter: Dangered
    Palladin: Gors
    Favored Soul: I like to heal together with myself but also with Flvs
    Cleric: Xgordolx, Foaly, Rumomo (tho he denies to have ever healed with me but i remember the evon6!!!!)
    Wizard: Sedious, Distributed, Zergod
    Sorcerer: Magnito, Deceptacon
    Bard: Iplaye and the Bard from Eternal Wrath with the unspeakable name (you know who u r)
    Monk: Onceler
    Druid: Keertan, Kahma, Jaheyra
    Artificer: does that class exist?
    Ranger: Shapa, Rahmanii- (cuz of AA)
    Rogue: Darizzen

    Some r for the lulz, others r meant to b serious and 1 or 2 r only put because i like them no matter what others think.. figure out urself
    lol best list ever cuz 90% of ppl won't know which are trolling <3

  12. #52
    Community Member Grieve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    DC Area
    Posts
    309

    Default

    Ah, some things never change. I leave the game and check out the forums almost a year later and still get a laugh out of useless threads like this one.
    Characters: Cardan | Rifte | Feylicia | Warmin | Reimi | Catrini | Deadpugs | Crankthis
    "A" of Team BAS, High scorers at PAX East 2011 | High Score at PAX East 2012
    Raiding for Dummies

  13. #53
    Community Member totabc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grieve View Post
    Ah, some things never change. I leave the game and check out the forums almost a year later and still get a laugh out of useless threads like this one.

    Come on, you know you miss me.
    Iplaye (20 - Bard) Alinosa (20 - Barb)

  14. #54
    Community Member SealedInSong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    997

    Default Favorite forum exchange thus far

    Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    The best players are the original ones. The ones that give some serious thought to the characters they play.

    Just so happens all the original, free thinkers, the real trail blazers, happen to start and end their names X.
    Quote Originally Posted by seskie1 View Post
    xxhendrikxx
    Laughed out loud in a cafe like a maniac. Hen+Singh=XxhilarityxX
    Character Compendium
    __________________
    Sarlona*Eternal Wrath
    __________________

  15. #55
    Community Member thisgamesull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redmexz View Post
    ranger. Rahmanii-

    artificer,

    barbarian,

    bard, rojomariachi for the starter rags i wear

    cleric,

    druid,

    favored soul, lou

    fighter,

    monk,

    paladin,

    rogue, critz

    sorcerer,

    wizard,

    will finish later
    over-rated!
    Don't congratulate mediocrity,It makes people comfortable with being Normal. (Hurtzz)
    Nameerror,Bluezz,Tankzz,Powersupply,Rezzin,Ohmzz, Critz,Skillzz,Bullzzeye,Frenzyzz,Killzz,Mishezz, Favorzz,Hurtzz,Stuntzz,Panttera,Stuntzz,Beastzz, and Sinnzz

  16. #56
    Community Member elricken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    The burning hell of blind invites
    Posts
    783

    Default

    You all have clearly forgotten that I am the best at pretty much everything
    Morfane - Cealest - Naphor - Sofu - Nairs - Morphaine
    Nerdrage


  17. #57
    Community Member LafoMamone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    284

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by elricken View Post
    You all have clearly forgotten that I am the best at pretty much everything
    Especially at being humble.

    When are you coming back?

  18. #58
    Founder Cashiry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Ankeny, Iowa
    Posts
    1,336

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by elricken View Post
    You all have clearly forgotten that I am the best at pretty much everything
    I haven't forgot!!!
    Roving Guns - Sarlona
    Cashery: 18 Fighter/2 Paladin ~ Havenstorm : 20 Paladin~ Cashfu: 20 Monk
    Cachemoney: 20 Sorcerer~ Repulsion: 20 Favored Soul ~
    Duergrim: 18 Artificer/2 Rogue

  19. #59
    Community Member Taimasan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,263

    Default

    Monk=Me
    /popcorn
    Monk / ~Thoroughbred~ (36 pt HO Epic Ready -Tank/DPS)-
    * Continuing Epic Guide - Mobius for Acolytes*

  20. #60
    Community Member Towrn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Who can keep track of all the flights and hotels?!?!?!?!?!
    Posts
    711

    Default

    Arti: Knorgh
    Monk: Knorgh
    Fighter: Knorgh
    Cleric: Knorgh
    Rogue: Knorgh
    Pally: Knorgh
    FVS: Knorgh
    Ranger: Knorgh
    Wizard: Knorgh
    Sorc: Knorgh
    Barb: Knorgh
    Bard: Knorgh
    Druid: Knorgh

    Knorgh has played them all and since I'm clearly the best (I have won DDO after all) there seems to be a clear winner.

    But in all seriousness, stop any and all seriousness......
    Knorgh (Pally/monk) Currently on life number 32

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload