Thread: TR Gearing

Arrow TR Gearing

Think of TRing my cleric. Staying as a cleric. Got plenty of 18+ gear, GS etc. But its been quite a while since I had a cleric at the low to mid levels. Any suggestions for low to mid level named items I should get?

My absolute best suggestions are as follows:

1) Get your crafting levels up. You can craft all your stat shards(+2-+6) and you will be able to use them 2 levels lower with master craftsmanship shards than normal, and therefore, much higher stats at lower levels. This makes most named items useless until you can wear GS and Minos. Add striding shards(10-20%), FF, UA, fortifications(light, moderate, heavy), false life tiers, etc, and you are starting to get the true picture of how easy crafting makes gearing for TRs can be. Think of it-one set of items you simply change a shard or two in as you level up.

2) Go TR into something other than a cleric. FVS, Wiz, Sorc past lives can all REALLY help a cleric out.
    Orien: Zizie, Zeelee, Zeeny, Zeety, Zeleste, Zeeby
    ?

I like Fanion from Necro, GS HP and SP items (Conc OP), displacement and haste clickies... What race? Pure cleric? I might wait for U17 for GH armor, but I'm not sure if non-epics are changing...
    "The lion cannot protect himself from traps, and the fox cannot defend himself from wolves. One must therefore be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves." Niccolò Machiavelli
    Thelanis: Arbix Completionist (23rd Life), ArbySoul, ArbyBarb, ArbyPriest, Arbificer etc.

I like Fanion from Necro
    If you don't already have one, wait until U17 before getting it. All of the Necro IV turn-in items except the Minos are being improved, but the improvement will NOT be retroactive.
    I am the 'Who' In the call "Who's there!?"
    I am the wind blowing through your hair.
    I am the shadow on the moon at night, filling your dreams to the brim with fright.

Quote Originally Posted by Matuse View Post
    If you don't already have one, wait until U17 before getting it. All of the Necro IV turn-in items except the Minos are being improved, but the improvement will NOT be retroactive.
    Dammmmiittttt....! Just picked another up a couple weeks ago...
    "The lion cannot protect himself from traps, and the fox cannot defend himself from wolves. One must therefore be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves." Niccolò Machiavelli
    Thelanis: Arbix Completionist (23rd Life), ArbySoul, ArbyBarb, ArbyPriest, Arbificer etc.

Invis clickies
    Jump item ( clicky, pot )
    Vibrant Purple ioun stone
    Phiarlan pendant ! , exp retreat, shield clickies, haste pots
    SP greensteel ( t3 air for example is awesome, serves as sp item, haste clickie and + 6 charisma skill item )
    HP greensteel ( conc opp )
    Something like water longsword for exc wisdom if you don't know what to do with larges
    Minos ( EDIT : Shining crest of St. Marcus is great too )
    Planar Gird !, Boots of the Innocent are okay ish, Cloak of ice
    TORC !!! ( + Silver Flame Talisman ), Green Blade ?
    2 guild slot items
    Decent weapon for low levels melee, moderate fort item from lvl 5 ( can craft it ), Tangleroot dw clickies
    50-60 crafting saves you inventory headache

and million other things I forgot ..
    Last edited by Encair; 02-17-2013 at 12:42 PM.

Shahang (fvs caster), Bellezza (assassin), Wipekin (monkcher), Farida (air savant), Nezhat (melee) Ghallanda/Devourer

The Hatchery

The Sacred Band from Claw of Vulkoor is useful.