Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 41
  1. #1
    The Hatchery kierg10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Toronto ON
    Posts
    1,418

    Default So I have decided to play on thelanis as my alternate server.....

    .....and since you people will be playing with me I am going to present my build, to see if there are any faults in it/improvements I could make.

    Human Druid 20/epic 5/fury of the wild 5 or Primal avatar 5 (really leaning primal avatar as it has some super sexy abilities)

    Str 16
    Dex 14
    Con 14
    Int 8
    Wis 16 (level ups here for decent spell DCs, but if it is better to put in strength........)
    Cha 8

    Feats:
    1-Shield mastery
    1-toughness
    3-precision
    6-Improved shield mastery
    9-Natural fighting
    12-IC:bludgeoning
    15-Quicken
    18-Empower heal
    21-Natural fighting
    24-Natural fighting

    The nat fightings come later, but I would like stable self healing earlier lol

    Enhancements:
    Natural adept (capstone)
    Druid fatal harrier
    Natures warrior 2
    Beastial nature 2
    vengeful hunter 2
    shifting rake 2
    wisdom 2
    human toughness 2
    druid tougghness 3
    eminence of life 3
    waxing life 2 (2 here cause I had 1 remaining AP after theorizing this out, and decided what the heck)
    zenith of life 1
    human adaptability wisdom
    druid strength 2
    human greater adaptability strength
    druid celerity (this is just a sexy 15 seconds of +50% double strike )
    human improved recovery 2 (more heal amp, what can I say)
    hide of the crocodile 2 (um.........-70% physical and acid damage? uh, ya!)
    eminence of hoarfrost 2 (for ice abilities from winter wolf form)
    waxing hoarfrost 1
    zenith of hoarfrost 1
    Druid natures warden 2 (eGH+MOTU=lots of undead/abberations as big baddies.....talking about FoT raid boss, and a lot of enemies in demonweb/CITW)

    All comments appreciated
    Ckarlock Alarm (PDK bard 7 fighter 6 rogue 2) life 17
    Dragonbloodz Power (Drow sorc 20/epic 8) life 6
    Sorinsal (Drow rogue 20/epic 5) life 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Memnir View Post
    What I think is OP is anyone who uses implemented game mechanics, standard game features, or their own skill to be more effective in quests then I am - so I then find the time to post complaints about their use of implemented game mechanics, standard game features, or their own skill thus making me OP on the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridge_Dweller View Post
    Here's a new flash for the people who have not evolved and still play sponge toons: you serve no purpose. it's rude, but it's the truth. Divines are powerful, have been for a long time. They don't need you. If you need them you add no value to the group.

  2. #2
    Community Member voxson5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    984

    Default

    Remember to bring your butterfly's...


    ..we like butterfly's
    - Proud co-founder of the Dragonspire Legion -
    Souldout (Completionist Life 2), Diamese(TR), Darkfey, Darkwai(TR), Darkriff, Shayris, Shayrn, Tekron, & more semi-retired mules

  3. #3
    The Hatchery kierg10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Toronto ON
    Posts
    1,418

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by voxson5 View Post
    Remember to bring your butterfly's...


    ..we like butterfly's


    Uploaded with ImageShack.us


    Iz you'z proud of me?
    Ckarlock Alarm (PDK bard 7 fighter 6 rogue 2) life 17
    Dragonbloodz Power (Drow sorc 20/epic 8) life 6
    Sorinsal (Drow rogue 20/epic 5) life 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Memnir View Post
    What I think is OP is anyone who uses implemented game mechanics, standard game features, or their own skill to be more effective in quests then I am - so I then find the time to post complaints about their use of implemented game mechanics, standard game features, or their own skill thus making me OP on the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridge_Dweller View Post
    Here's a new flash for the people who have not evolved and still play sponge toons: you serve no purpose. it's rude, but it's the truth. Divines are powerful, have been for a long time. They don't need you. If you need them you add no value to the group.

  4. #4
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,505

    Default

    Welcome to a lovely server.

    My comments;

    • I might be tempted to take one of the two late Natural Fightings a bit earlier, but it's a taste thing. Also I would take Quicken earlier, but I like no-fail healing asap.
    • Drop Empower Healing, you don't need it, heals work fine enough without it imo, and you can use the Human heal amp without using a feat.
    • Level ups in Wis is the right thing to do.
    • Again to taste but I prefer Reaving Roar to Fatal Harrier. It's great even at 21-25 and chains more often than you'd think for decent extra dps. Keeping up FH is just a pain in my arse.


    Enjoy your time here! (Druid is great fun if this is your first!)

  5. #5
    2015 DDO Players Council FuzzyDuck81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Berkshire, UK
    Posts
    4,660

    Default

    Looks like a pretty solid build to me, though you can safely ditch the points in DEX & just throw them into either CON for a bit more durability or maybe INT for a couple of extra skillpoints that you can invest in, say, bluff to boost the DC on baiting bite. I'd also probably stick empower healing & quicken a bit earlier, taking improved shield mastery & precision at far higher levels, ensuring i could reliably self-heal in the middle of combat ASAP

    My own melee druid is a half elf 18druid/2fighter, rogue dilly, so i can fit in extra sneak attack dps & the extra feat for epic toughness (i threw my last couple levelups into con but otherwise my own build is very similar to yours apart from exact feat order), though that does naturally have the drawback of not getting that spell cooldown reduction while in animal form... it also rather handily means I'm proficient in heavy armour so can get extra PRR from the black dragon plate (looking forward to getting the epic version) & also tower shields, as a long-term thing for if i ever manage to get around to making an alchemical shield (make it crystal material & it no longer breaks druid oath).

    Quote Originally Posted by slimkj View Post
    Welcome to a lovely server.

    My comments;

    • I might be tempted to take one of the two late Natural Fightings a bit earlier, but it's a taste thing. Also I would take Quicken earlier, but I like no-fail healing asap.
    • Drop Empower Healing, you don't need it, heals work fine enough without it imo, and you can use the Human heal amp without using a feat.
    • Level ups in Wis is the right thing to do.
    • Again to taste but I prefer Reaving Roar to Fatal Harrier. It's great even at 21-25 and chains more often than you'd think for decent extra dps. Keeping up FH is just a pain in my arse.


    Enjoy your time here! (Druid is great fun if this is your first!)
    Reaving roar, at low levels or while soloing, is ridiculously good for dealing damage. Empower healing is a nice one to keep tho IMO.. it works on rejuvenation cocoon once you get into epic levels & will basically be able to be your primary healing for negligible SP once you get there
    Last edited by FuzzyDuck81; 02-14-2013 at 05:11 PM.
    I don't mean to come across as unsympathetic - but I am, so I do.

  6. #6
    Community Member jortann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,138

    Default

    Bairclaw says if you want to come to Thelanis and be druid you shud roll up a Fruidonk.

    Thats all.
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Last-Wolf View Post
    I surrender to your wit sir, well played
    Toons on Thelanis... Bairclaw, Icemaachine, Slydawg, Tazzster

  7. #7
    The Hatchery kierg10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Toronto ON
    Posts
    1,418

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slimkj View Post
    Welcome to a lovely server.

    My comments;

    • I might be tempted to take one of the two late Natural Fightings a bit earlier, but it's a taste thing. Also I would take Quicken earlier, but I like no-fail healing asap.
    • Drop Empower Healing, you don't need it, heals work fine enough without it imo, and you can use the Human heal amp without using a feat.
    • Level ups in Wis is the right thing to do.
    • Again to taste but I prefer Reaving Roar to Fatal Harrier. It's great even at 21-25 and chains more often than you'd think for decent extra dps. Keeping up FH is just a pain in my arse.


    Enjoy your time here! (Druid is great fun if this is your first!)
    Well, it is my first druid i will actually play

    And thanks on the advice, I was told somewhere else that reaving roar dropped in power at later levels, but if it is still good will hang on to it

    Dropping empower heal means I can free up a feat slot.....what to take what to take (in consideration, I could swap to half elf then for +3d6 sneak attack)
    Ckarlock Alarm (PDK bard 7 fighter 6 rogue 2) life 17
    Dragonbloodz Power (Drow sorc 20/epic 8) life 6
    Sorinsal (Drow rogue 20/epic 5) life 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Memnir View Post
    What I think is OP is anyone who uses implemented game mechanics, standard game features, or their own skill to be more effective in quests then I am - so I then find the time to post complaints about their use of implemented game mechanics, standard game features, or their own skill thus making me OP on the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridge_Dweller View Post
    Here's a new flash for the people who have not evolved and still play sponge toons: you serve no purpose. it's rude, but it's the truth. Divines are powerful, have been for a long time. They don't need you. If you need them you add no value to the group.

  8. #8
    Community Member Charononus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    5,345

    Default

    I'd get reaving roar it's good stuff. Also if you use silver flame potions at all remember that wolf from lowers int and cha by -2, you'll also want an int item to hit runes in wizking. I ran a melee druid up to cap with pretty much this build, it went well in heroic levels but felt weak in epic to me just as an fyi. Welcome to Thelanis.

  9. #9
    The Hatchery kierg10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Toronto ON
    Posts
    1,418

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyDuck81 View Post
    Looks like a pretty solid build to me, though you can safely ditch the points in DEX & just throw them into either CON for a bit more durability or maybe INT for a couple of extra skillpoints that you can invest in, say, bluff to boost the DC on baiting bite. I'd also probably stick empower healing & quicken a bit earlier, taking improved shield mastery & precision at far higher levels, ensuring i could reliably self-heal in the middle of combat ASAP

    My own melee druid is a half elf 18druid/2fighter, rogue dilly, so i can fit in extra sneak attack dps & the extra feat for epic toughness (i threw my last couple levelups into con but otherwise my own build is very similar to yours apart from exact feat order), though that does naturally have the drawback of not getting that spell cooldown reduction while in animal form... it also rather handily means I'm proficient in heavy armour so can get extra PRR from the black dragon plate (looking forward to getting the epic version) & also tower shields, as a long-term thing for if i ever manage to get around to making an alchemical shield (make it crystal material & it no longer breaks druid oath).
    you need atleast 13 dex for precision, and with primal avatar I can get evasion, so I was thinking slightly higher dex for more reflex saving goodness

    And ISM and precision at higher levels does seem more sensible lol, but will be swapping out empower heal (and maybe going half elf, just gotta figure out which 6 APs I can drop lol.

    Also for shield I was thinking Wall of Wood (epic normal, so the 20% heal amp will stack with PDK gloves), that works correct?

    Also, for the 375 PDK favour armour upgrade, if you upgrade an armour is it still unbound if not equipped yet, or does it become BTC/BTA? Haven't unlocked it yet on my main server yet, so juts curious

    Thanks all for the welcome

    Also what is a fruidonk? Fruit drunk monk?
    Ckarlock Alarm (PDK bard 7 fighter 6 rogue 2) life 17
    Dragonbloodz Power (Drow sorc 20/epic 8) life 6
    Sorinsal (Drow rogue 20/epic 5) life 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Memnir View Post
    What I think is OP is anyone who uses implemented game mechanics, standard game features, or their own skill to be more effective in quests then I am - so I then find the time to post complaints about their use of implemented game mechanics, standard game features, or their own skill thus making me OP on the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridge_Dweller View Post
    Here's a new flash for the people who have not evolved and still play sponge toons: you serve no purpose. it's rude, but it's the truth. Divines are powerful, have been for a long time. They don't need you. If you need them you add no value to the group.

  10. #10
    The Hatchery kierg10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Toronto ON
    Posts
    1,418

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charononus View Post
    I'd get reaving roar it's good stuff. Also if you use silver flame potions at all remember that wolf from lowers int and cha by -2, you'll also want an int item to hit runes in wizking. I ran a melee druid up to cap with pretty much this build, it went well in heroic levels but felt weak in epic to me just as an fyi. Welcome to Thelanis.
    Well, if it feels too weak for me in epics I can always TR to a different build

    and thanks for the welcome
    Ckarlock Alarm (PDK bard 7 fighter 6 rogue 2) life 17
    Dragonbloodz Power (Drow sorc 20/epic 8) life 6
    Sorinsal (Drow rogue 20/epic 5) life 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Memnir View Post
    What I think is OP is anyone who uses implemented game mechanics, standard game features, or their own skill to be more effective in quests then I am - so I then find the time to post complaints about their use of implemented game mechanics, standard game features, or their own skill thus making me OP on the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridge_Dweller View Post
    Here's a new flash for the people who have not evolved and still play sponge toons: you serve no purpose. it's rude, but it's the truth. Divines are powerful, have been for a long time. They don't need you. If you need them you add no value to the group.

  11. #11
    The Hatchery kierg10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Toronto ON
    Posts
    1,418

    Default

    Revised build:

    Half elf Druid 20/epic 5/fury of the wild 5 or Primal avatar 5 (really leaning primal avatar as it has some super sexy abilities)

    Str 16
    Dex 14
    Con 14
    Int 8
    Wis 16 (level ups here for decent spell DCs, but if it is better to put in strength........)
    Cha 8

    Feats:
    Rogue dilletante, so need atleast 13 starting dex
    1-Shield mastery
    3-toughness
    6-precision
    9-Natural fighting
    12-quicken
    15-IC:bludg
    18-ISM
    21-Natural fighting
    24-Natural fighting

    The nat fightings come later, but I would like stable self healing earlier lol

    Enhancements:
    Natural adept (capstone)
    Druid reaving roar
    Natures warrior 2
    Beastial nature 2
    aggravate 2
    shifting rake 2
    wisdom 2
    human toughness 2
    druid tougghness 3
    eminence of life 3
    waxing life 2
    zenith of life 1
    human adaptability wisdom
    druid strength 2
    human greater adaptability strength
    human improved recovery 2 (more heal amp, what can I say)
    hide of the crocodile 2 (um.........-70% physical and acid damage? uh, ya!)
    Druid natures warden 2 (eGH+MOTU=lots of undead/abberations as big baddies.....talking about FoT raid boss, and a lot of enemies in demonweb/CITW)
    Improved rogue dilletante 2

    What dya think?
    Ckarlock Alarm (PDK bard 7 fighter 6 rogue 2) life 17
    Dragonbloodz Power (Drow sorc 20/epic 8) life 6
    Sorinsal (Drow rogue 20/epic 5) life 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Memnir View Post
    What I think is OP is anyone who uses implemented game mechanics, standard game features, or their own skill to be more effective in quests then I am - so I then find the time to post complaints about their use of implemented game mechanics, standard game features, or their own skill thus making me OP on the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridge_Dweller View Post
    Here's a new flash for the people who have not evolved and still play sponge toons: you serve no purpose. it's rude, but it's the truth. Divines are powerful, have been for a long time. They don't need you. If you need them you add no value to the group.

  12. #12
    Community Member jortann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,138

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kierg10 View Post
    Also what is a fruidonk? Fruit drunk monk?
    Bairclaw decide to help you because Bairclaw used to being around people who need lots of help. 'Bairclaw can you do this?' 'Bairclaw can you do that?' 'Bairclaw why are you so awesome?' ... it goes on all day long...

    But Bairclaw digests... or umm diegrass... or ... err die sum thin. You know what Bairclaw trying to say. Here is some magic text http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=385905 if you touch it, it will take you to a conversation Bairclaw had a while ago with some people about being Fruidonkulous!

    and short answer is fighter training and monk training and druid training... maybe it is a little like fruit salad.
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Last-Wolf View Post
    I surrender to your wit sir, well played
    Toons on Thelanis... Bairclaw, Icemaachine, Slydawg, Tazzster

  13. #13
    The Hatchery kierg10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Toronto ON
    Posts
    1,418

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jortann View Post
    Bairclaw decide to help you because Bairclaw used to being around people who need lots of help. 'Bairclaw can you do this?' 'Bairclaw can you do that?' 'Bairclaw why are you so awesome?' ... it goes on all day long...

    But Bairclaw digests... or umm diegrass... or ... err die sum thin. You know what Bairclaw trying to say. Here is some magic text http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=385905 if you touch it, it will take you to a conversation Bairclaw had a while ago with some people about being Fruidonkulous!

    and short answer is fighter training and monk training and druid training... maybe it is a little like fruit salad.
    bearclaw I have a question for you, why are you around people who need help all day?

    Are you a therapist?

    EDIT: also cool looking build
    Ckarlock Alarm (PDK bard 7 fighter 6 rogue 2) life 17
    Dragonbloodz Power (Drow sorc 20/epic 8) life 6
    Sorinsal (Drow rogue 20/epic 5) life 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Memnir View Post
    What I think is OP is anyone who uses implemented game mechanics, standard game features, or their own skill to be more effective in quests then I am - so I then find the time to post complaints about their use of implemented game mechanics, standard game features, or their own skill thus making me OP on the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridge_Dweller View Post
    Here's a new flash for the people who have not evolved and still play sponge toons: you serve no purpose. it's rude, but it's the truth. Divines are powerful, have been for a long time. They don't need you. If you need them you add no value to the group.

  14. #14
    Community Member jortann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,138

    Default

    Well, when Bairclaw started out he was heroic. Bairclaw guess that people like heros. They were on Bairclaw like Bairclaw on donut.

    Then one day someone told Bairclaw he was Epic. Bairclaw actually already knew this - duh!?! shocker!?! If you think being a hero is bad, Bairclaw can tell you that being an Epic Hero is wurss. People then come to Bairclaw all the time. 'Help us fight spider lady! help us! help us!

    Well, Bairclaw is nice so he say, 'ok, dont look dat hard,' and he fight spider lady. Then everone was like ,'wow.'

    So, thats kind of how it happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Last-Wolf View Post
    I surrender to your wit sir, well played
    Toons on Thelanis... Bairclaw, Icemaachine, Slydawg, Tazzster

  15. #15
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,505

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kierg10 View Post
    you need atleast 13 dex for precision, and with primal avatar I can get evasion, so I was thinking slightly higher dex for more reflex saving goodness
    I'm a fan of Precision too, as I found I was getting quite a few glancing blows in tougher content with Power Attack on. If you've not got the tomes to support dropping Dex and you want it, stick with it. 2 pts of Con isn't going to often mean the difference between life & death. I was lucky and had tomes from a PL to rely on.

    Fuzzy is right, Emp Heal can be useful. I just don't think it's worth a feat slot on a human if you're going pure and not splashing for extra feats. Personal taste is all.

    Quote Originally Posted by kierg10 View Post
    Also for shield I was thinking Wall of Wood (epic normal, so the 20% heal amp will stack with PDK gloves), that works correct?
    Yep that's correct.

    Quote Originally Posted by kierg10 View Post
    Also, for the 375 PDK favour armour upgrade, if you upgrade an armour is it still unbound if not equipped yet, or does it become BTC/BTA? Haven't unlocked it yet on my main server yet, so juts curious
    It stays unbound until equipped.
    --
    Helf for Sneak Attack is always a nice option... I decided against it on mine as it was primarily one of my solo chars I use when guildies are offline, so I wanted the extra feat for better defence. Down to intended playstyle I guess!

  16. #16
    The Hatchery kierg10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Toronto ON
    Posts
    1,418

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slimkj View Post
    I'm a fan of Precision too, as I found I was getting quite a few glancing blows in tougher content with Power Attack on. If you've not got the tomes to support dropping Dex and you want it, stick with it. 2 pts of Con isn't going to often mean the difference between life & death. I was lucky and had tomes from a PL to rely on.

    Fuzzy is right, Emp Heal can be useful. I just don't think it's worth a feat slot on a human if you're going pure and not splashing for extra feats. Personal taste is all.


    Yep that's correct.


    It stays unbound until equipped.
    --
    Helf for Sneak Attack is always a nice option... I decided against it on mine as it was primarily one of my solo chars I use when guildies are offline, so I wanted the extra feat for better defence. Down to intended playstyle I guess!
    I plan to be in a group mostly, but also have improved deception for when i need to solo

    and being an epic hero is always worse bairclaw, so come over to the dark side
    Ckarlock Alarm (PDK bard 7 fighter 6 rogue 2) life 17
    Dragonbloodz Power (Drow sorc 20/epic 8) life 6
    Sorinsal (Drow rogue 20/epic 5) life 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Memnir View Post
    What I think is OP is anyone who uses implemented game mechanics, standard game features, or their own skill to be more effective in quests then I am - so I then find the time to post complaints about their use of implemented game mechanics, standard game features, or their own skill thus making me OP on the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridge_Dweller View Post
    Here's a new flash for the people who have not evolved and still play sponge toons: you serve no purpose. it's rude, but it's the truth. Divines are powerful, have been for a long time. They don't need you. If you need them you add no value to the group.

  17. #17
    The Hatchery danotmano1998's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The rainy side of earth
    Posts
    4,199

    Default

    Welcome to your new (alternate?) home.

    Have a cup of tea?
    Build looks solid, but being a Fruidonk is hard work. You may not want all that hooplah, it's hard to get anything done when you're always being bombarded with media opportunities.

    See you on the field.
    P.S. Jortann's guild is a great choice if you're looking for a new home.
    <-Curelite Bottling Company->

    Quote Originally Posted by Chilldude
    Dude, did you see they way that guy just pressed button 1? It was amazing! A display of skill unseen since the 1984 World Games where in the men's room, between events, a man washed his hands with such unbridled majesty that people were claiming the faucet he used was OP.

  18. #18
    The Hatchery kierg10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Toronto ON
    Posts
    1,418

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danotmano1998 View Post
    Welcome to your new (alternate?) home.

    Have a cup of tea?
    Build looks solid, but being a Fruidonk is hard work. You may not want all that hooplah, it's hard to get anything done when you're always being bombarded with media opportunities.

    See you on the field.
    P.S. Jortann's guild is a great choice if you're looking for a new home.
    thanks

    I will probably wait until I hit level 20 to join a guild......so that if I just give up I don't anger anyone

    hope to see you in game
    Ckarlock Alarm (PDK bard 7 fighter 6 rogue 2) life 17
    Dragonbloodz Power (Drow sorc 20/epic 8) life 6
    Sorinsal (Drow rogue 20/epic 5) life 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Memnir View Post
    What I think is OP is anyone who uses implemented game mechanics, standard game features, or their own skill to be more effective in quests then I am - so I then find the time to post complaints about their use of implemented game mechanics, standard game features, or their own skill thus making me OP on the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridge_Dweller View Post
    Here's a new flash for the people who have not evolved and still play sponge toons: you serve no purpose. it's rude, but it's the truth. Divines are powerful, have been for a long time. They don't need you. If you need them you add no value to the group.

  19. #19
    Community Member xSeverinax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    358

    Default

    Do you have monk class? I ask because the synergy is very good and you get to have evasion and a couple of extra goodies. I used stunning blow in the middle of an ice storm ans would knock the pants of the mobs. Fists of light along with the druid healing spells will do a great job at keeping you healthy, and likewise the other finishers like walking on air for a blure effect, fire for an attack bonus and the water one that makes your spells cheaper. Plus on top of that you get to add your wisdom bonus to your AC.
    Thelanis;

  20. #20
    The Hatchery kierg10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Toronto ON
    Posts
    1,418

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xSeverinax View Post
    Do you have monk class? I ask because the synergy is very good and you get to have evasion and a couple of extra goodies. I used stunning blow in the middle of an ice storm ans would knock the pants of the mobs. Fists of light along with the druid healing spells will do a great job at keeping you healthy, and likewise the other finishers like walking on air for a blure effect, fire for an attack bonus and the water one that makes your spells cheaper. Plus on top of that you get to add your wisdom bonus to your AC.
    yeah, I'm VIP, the only thing is I really want to go pure druid

    Might TR into a monk splash druid meleeist eventually though
    Ckarlock Alarm (PDK bard 7 fighter 6 rogue 2) life 17
    Dragonbloodz Power (Drow sorc 20/epic 8) life 6
    Sorinsal (Drow rogue 20/epic 5) life 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Memnir View Post
    What I think is OP is anyone who uses implemented game mechanics, standard game features, or their own skill to be more effective in quests then I am - so I then find the time to post complaints about their use of implemented game mechanics, standard game features, or their own skill thus making me OP on the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridge_Dweller View Post
    Here's a new flash for the people who have not evolved and still play sponge toons: you serve no purpose. it's rude, but it's the truth. Divines are powerful, have been for a long time. They don't need you. If you need them you add no value to the group.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload