Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Ok look

Quote Originally Posted by Slink View Post
    Ahhhhhh, the smell of defamation and decay.

Hey Little, glad to see you're still around.

ya been a while... should catch me in game for some runz some time.... mostly on weemanz and weesis atm
    Rippin it up since release, dont cry you all lose once in a while....

Default Sliiiiiiiiiiiink

Quote Originally Posted by Slink View Post
    Ahhhhhh, the smell of defamation and decay.

Hey Little, glad to see you're still around.
    What are you doing sneaking in here saw you creeping back on the Khyber forums how are ya?
    ashlick , bizkit, boobooface, breeewind, breunorson, crystalin, dreamless, drunkenorc, earthborn, elation, elazibeth, firesavant, ftwjust, gabrrielle, hiting, idelisa, inactive,jessamyne, keeblerorc,keighra, killia, layniebug, lmyc, mealltach, nicholete, ravinclaws, sapphiire, tairrdelbach, teenny

Quote Originally Posted by wyldeweeman View Post
    ya been a while... should catch me in game for some runz some time.... mostly on weemanz and weesis atm
    Hey friend we partied about a week ago we had some really good elite gianthold runs i was on my only toon a level 18 sorc i think he was 15 when we grouped. Anyways good to know just saying hi and you rock brother toons name was kellyssss as im sure you might have seen here

Community Member RedDragonScale's Avatar

Slink has moved to another server...Orien I believe?

Quote Originally Posted by kelly171717 View Post
    Hey friend we partied about a week ago we had some really good elite gianthold runs i was on my only toon a level 18 sorc i think he was 15 when we grouped. Anyways good to know just saying hi and you rock brother toons name was kellyssss as im sure you might have seen here
    ya i remember the toon name... dont remember the quests.... they become a big blurr

lol and grew up in kitchener ontario so waddup neibour........ but i upgraded to B.C.

lol and grew up in kitchener ontario so waddup neibour........ but i upgraded to B.C.
    i was born in kitchener but moved to pembroke very cool small world huh

i was born in kitchener but moved to pembroke very cool small world huh
    how old r u mighta went to school together

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beer_Dude View Post
    No what you understood is exactly what he said. It started as "I don't use a mic and my kids may hear what you say on my speakers." Then it evolved to "I keep my speakers off". If his speakers are off, then what we say should be of no issue anyway. I'm almost certain the ESRB (or what ever it's initials are) state strong language as one of the warnings.

Thorm if you haven't ran with me then you haven't had the chance to squelch me yet so please do ahead of time and save yourself the headache. If the toon is named after a beer it's most likely me. Let me guess your morals don't condone drinking either? So I'd probably get squelched just for the name anyway. You morals are not my morals so don't try to instill them upon me or others on here. I don't say to you "hey make sure you swear at least once while in the quest" don't do the opposite to me. Just because it's your star doesn't dictate who says what in group unless you opt to add that into the LFM. Then you'd have a place to say something. My guess is you'd eliminate more than half the server if you did though instead of just half the server you've squelched already.

As you said the English language has a ton of words. Maybe I'm not as loquacious or verbacious as you, or maybe I just have certain words I enjoy the sound of. In the end they are exactly that words. Words are a form of communication in the very basic sense. Nothing more. Somewhere along the way some person with a better than thou attitude decided one word sounded uglier than the other and dictated it as profane.

Vag and ussy mean the exact same thing. One just happens to be accepted and as a medical term. Yet if it were the opposite than you'd be offended by the word vag. All becuase some high and mighty person said one is good and one is bad. When essentailly it's just a way of communicating. Please don't come on here trying to hold us to some type of morality that you happen to believe in when not all of us adhere to your beliefs. If you find a word offensive that's sad for you beacuse as you said. There's a lot of words in the english language and they all have a meaning and a purpose.
    Squelched you a long time ago. Yes will all know you love the sound of your on voice and for some reason think anybody but yourself cares about your opinion. No you want a tissue?
    Thromz, Slothness, Nickmoor , Kfury

Question

how old r u mighta went to school together
    32 but grew up in pembroke moved from kitchener at 1 year old so unless you went to holy cross elementary in the 80s or notre dame in ottawa in the 90s probably not but all good either way

Community Member

I find it amusing that people can get so bent out of shape because I said i don't like to hear swearing on mikes. Then go and put words in my mouth i didn't say and carry on like children. Quality people I see.
    Thromz, Slothness, Nickmoor , Kfury

Default Hmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by ThromX View Post
    Squelched you a long time ago. Yes will all know you love the sound of your on voice and for some reason think anybody but yourself cares about your opinion. No you want a tissue?
    Your whole point of this was what? I actaully like Beer and Beerette so no I don't know what your talking about.
    ashlick , bizkit, boobooface, breeewind, breunorson, crystalin, dreamless, drunkenorc, earthborn, elation, elazibeth, firesavant, ftwjust, gabrrielle, hiting, idelisa, inactive,jessamyne, keeblerorc,keighra, killia, layniebug, lmyc, mealltach, nicholete, ravinclaws, sapphiire, tairrdelbach, teenny

32 but grew up in pembroke moved from kitchener at 1 year old so unless you went to holy cross elementary in the 80s or notre dame in ottawa in the 90s probably not but all good either way
    nope but been to a few in kt

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Elation View Post
    Your whole point of this was what? I actaully like Beer and Beerette so no I don't know what your talking about.
    hey see i knew we could find common ground i like beer and beerette too all jokes aside lets all gang up on turbine and get in game so we can solve this pvp style seriously tho Cmon i just wanna play

hey see i knew we could find common ground i like beer and beerette too all jokes aside lets all gang up on turbine and get in game so we can solve this pvp style seriously tho Cmon i just wanna play
    u dont wanna fight the wee

Default Hey

I agree with ya and actaully I am not far from either of you two, played hockey in Kitchner and Peterborough unfortunatly didnt quite make it to the petes but my brother did play against them a year or two ago... My family is from amherstburg on my grandma side and my cousins actaully still live there.

Ill pvp with ya but I suck at it much better at PvE getting the servor up would be huge need a homework break...

u dont wanna fight the wee
    nope nawt really but i would love the chance to go in and watch you do your thing like i said i know crack addicts that went cold turkey that aint get the shakes as bad as me lololol

Community Member

Default Cool

I think almost everyone took it in jest and the response of canadian being a race just supported that idea since i think most people consider canadian a nationality. Oh and Beer Badina says "HI"
    Tell her HI back please.

How are you guys doing? I hope all is going well.
    Last edited by Beer_Dude; 02-15-2013 at 10:45 PM.
    If the toon is named after a beer 17 of them are mine & 1 more not named after a beer (the black sheep of the family). Beware there are a few beer imposters out there. Unless the toon has been "Banned From All Guilds" it's a fake Beer_Dude. Fake Beer in your group leaves a nasty taste.

I agree with ya and actaully I am not far from either of you two, played hockey in Kitchner and Peterborough unfortunatly didnt quite make it to the petes but my brother did play against them a year or two ago... My family is from amherstburg on my grandma side and my cousins actaully still live there.

Ill pvp with ya but I suck at it much better at PvE getting the servor up would be huge need a homework break...
    the petes just might make the playoffs this year and fyi if ya did ya mightve made it to the nhl because the petes have sent more there than any other team in the world 150 players i believe i read somewhere

Community Member

Default Sweet

Quote Originally Posted by ThromX View Post
    I can tell I missed out on barrel full of monkeys type of good times. I'm so butt hurt I don't know what I'm going to do. Some person with a hollier than thou my morals make me better than you attitude has me squelched. I think I just dropped a tear. Never mind I was mistaken. It was some beer splashing on my face from the laugh I just got over this.

By no means is this a popularity contest. I'm not out to impress anyone or everyone on here. I just be myself, in game and in the real world. Just like in the real world some folks aren't going to like me and nor am I going to like everyone. It's a human trait that we all won't get along. The difference is I don't let my morals get in the way of accepting others for who they are or do I let it cloud my thinking that they may not be a good person because my standards are different than theirs.
    Last edited by Beer_Dude; 02-15-2013 at 11:16 PM.
    If the toon is named after a beer 17 of them are mine & 1 more not named after a beer (the black sheep of the family). Beware there are a few beer imposters out there. Unless the toon has been "Banned From All Guilds" it's a fake Beer_Dude. Fake Beer in your group leaves a nasty taste.

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast